Entities/Spirits with 'long black hair + pale skin'

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would like to hear any experiences with these anywhere? Whether its in dreams, you have actually 'seen' it or hold any knowledge on this. Plus share any banishing, combating or protection method tips.

The entities/spirits people talk about in negative paranormal experiences or cause attacks sometimes whom often have long black hair, with pale skin. Sometimes they have hair covering their faces in depictions, or float up in water often being reported being seen at night.

One story related in this part of a video with but not limited to: https://youtu.be/fQiAUWDs-M4?t=1801

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

I have not personally seen one of these, but I have been attacked by entities before. What I've done to protect myself is setup a protection barrier around my room as well as a charging spell, so I always have the energy to combat entities if needed. I can't really give combating tips since every encounter where it was needed of me, it was instinctual.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

What an astonishing coincidence. I am an entity with pale skin, and long dark hair which can be found obscuring my face as I wake in the evenings. I'm sorry to have caused you so many nightmares. Good news is next time you can offer me a piece of chocolate (the good stuff) and I will be sure to mark you on my 'no attack' list. Hehe!

On a less serious note.. There are several beings which suit your description, however it particularly sounds as though you're referring to the restless dead, revenants or maligned fairy women. Among them are the stereotypical lady ghosts and phantoms seeking vengeance or who have died violently, often bearing dark features. Of which, yes I have encountered.
When I do, it's usually a result of my explorations as one who engages with the dark arts realms and necromantic ritual.
If you or others less experienced with these areas should encounter them, you're out of luck.
..Kidding. Should it happen the method of warding depends on circumstance. If you're prepared to and they have 'chosen' you to appear to then you could try to assist them or appease them once learning a little about their purpose. If you wish to avoid altogether, many typical forms of shielding or banishing would work.. but a struggle or persistence on their part may mean it's necessary to get up close and personal to deal with this.

These beings deserve to be treated with respect, without fear, and with a decent understanding of their origins to round out a firm and effective approach. So many times they simply want to be heard.. for the malicious, they will like to cause you misery the more miserably you react toward their nature or energy.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote: Plus share any banishing, combating or protection method tips.
Mm maybe this thread?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
Noctifera wrote:What an astonishing coincidence. I am an entity with pale skin, and long dark hair which can be found obscuring my face as I wake in the evenings.
Oh man, imagining you coming out of tv or something, but stuck in the small monitor : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SnowyAshes
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still searching!
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
Zodiac:

There are several things fitting your description. The most typical coming to mind are these:
Banshee (Women whose mourning wails are a harbinger of death. Not necessarily harmful themselves)
Kejoro (Yokai famed for their long hair and sinister disposition)
Yurei (Ghosts, generally female and vengeful)

Each have Wikipedia articles. http://www.yokai.com is also an excellent website. Also some Fae/Fair Folk take forms such as what you mention to mess with humans, though they tend to be strikingly beautiful when they do this, and male fairies are just as likely to as female ones.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX╔══════════════════════════╗XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX──────── ──────── ────────XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXINFJ ~ Cryptid ~ AsexualXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX──────── ──────── ────────XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX╚══════════════════════════╝XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SnowyAshes wrote:There are several things fitting your description. The most typical coming to mind are these:
Banshee (Women whose mourning wails are a harbinger of death. Not necessarily harmful themselves)

Each have Wikipedia articles. http://www.yokai.com is also an excellent website. Also some Fae/Fair Folk take forms such as what you mention to mess with humans, though they tend to be strikingly beautiful when they do this, and male fairies are just as likely to as female ones.

Wow! When I was a kid at the age of around 10-11, I watched Ju-on The Grudge... That Japanese horror movie! I was absolutely terrified by these movies. The Grudge 1 2 and even 3 came out. I've seen them all. I couldn't sleep for months lol. And even now when I watch one movie again I can't sleep! And i'm 24 now. I'm terrified by Japanese horror. It's the most scary stuff i've ever seen.

Those pictures really look familiar. So there is really a Japanese existing ghost legend? Omgggg..... I've clicked on that website you posted... I'm way too scared to investigate those pictures and ghost stories from Japan. Please don't tell me this is true and existing... LOL

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:Those pictures really look familiar. So there is really a Japanese existing ghost legend? Omgggg..... I've clicked on that website you posted... I'm way too scared to investigate those pictures and ghost stories from Japan. Please don't tell me this is true and existing... LOL
Of course there are : D

And they treat ghost (yurei) differently from yokai.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
SnowyAshes wrote:There are several things fitting your description. The most typical coming to mind are these:

Wow! When I was a kid at the age of around 10-11, I watched Ju-on The Grudge... That Japanese horror movie! I was absolutely terrified by these movies. The Grudge 1 2 and even 3 came out. I've seen them all. I couldn't sleep for months lol. And even now when I watch one movie again I can't sleep! And i'm 24 now. I'm terrified by Japanese horror. It's the most scary stuff i've ever seen.

Those pictures really look familiar. So there is really a Japanese existing ghost legend? Omgggg..... I've clicked on that website you posted... I'm way too scared to investigate those pictures and ghost stories from Japan. Please don't tell me this is true and existing... LOL
I used to be scared of the pictures themselves at first glance or when I was little browsing through a book talking about different 'mythological creatures'. But yes somehow I have that desensitization effect, in which when I've 'encountered' or been exposed the same type of thing 2-3 times or a bit more without being hurt too badly I stop 'being afraid' and am more 'neutral mooded' than anything.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-But my point is they are just pictures, what harm is there in looking at them and getting to know more about a potential attacker strategically?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

DutchAthletic92 wrote:

*Grins sadistically* I am sure you could get a binding of a Yurei if you ask CH nicely, DutchAthletic.. lol I'm just teasing you.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”