Shutting out 'dark/black energies' within ourselves?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kalfu wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:..'We/I' are people who fight 'monsters' in a plural way and its what I do because it is right. Sometimes a situation in life calls for you to resort to your questionable aspect because the ends justify the means.

Incase you didn't see, nowhere did I try to make any comparisons between this reality and another.
How do you define a 'monster'? What facts have you been presented with, to be absolutely certain these 'monsters' deserve your negative attention? What (or who) makes you 'right' to fight them?
By observing any actions they have undertaken which have brought harm to me or those I care about. Actively malicious/hostile individuals or groups that pop up but you should know what I'm talking about. Sometimes they pop up in your life to disrupt harmony and etc, that try to create an environment as a result where people can't have righteous lives anymore without dirtying their hands.

Some people desert but people with this mindsight might stay behind and try to push them out(Retaliate to 'destroy' those). When I refer to 'we' anyway I mean anybody else here who does the same which has this temperament.

Say if you have a town and an extremely hostile tribe wants to destroy it despite the town doing nothing to them because they want to loot it, and are just aggressive. Then the 'end justifies the means' in this case would be to retaliate and secure safety/order.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
darkwing wrote: Whaat?? Nietzsche promoted evil??? I thought he promoted Beyond Good and Evil (pun intended : P)

But which part of his view that made you hate him? Or at least which reference did you use to ensure that he was promoting evil?
Because this is interesting; you dislike him, but you found some of his quotes in line with your perspective : )
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I agree.. very interesting.
Kalfu wrote: How do you define a 'monster'? What facts have you been presented with, to be absolutely certain these 'monsters' deserve your negative attention? What (or who) makes you 'right' to fight them?
darkwing wrote:Who are the 'we' whom you mentioned?
And who are these 'monsters' whom you and, whoever 'we' are, are fighting? Terrorists, criminals, etc? Or enemy soldiers from some countries?
And all of this. ^
Do you think Nietzsche is a monster, for instance?
No since he hasn't done anything but some of his writings are disgusting, because they try to promote the construction of a 'dog-eat-dog' society based on 'survival of solely the strongest' instead of a society based on good and harmony. Herbert Spencer is worse however and could be considered individually evil.

By 'we' see my reply above, I'm referring to the types of people who in that scenario at the bottom would respond by getting rid of the 'threat to harmony' or sometimes potentially all threats to harmony using force whenever seeing them before they threaten another or themselves. Due to the fact in this world the sometimes evil simply don't 'stay in their neighbourhoods'.
darkwing wrote:Whaat?? Nietzsche promoted evil??? I thought he promoted Beyond Good and Evil (pun intended : P)

But which part of his view that made you hate him? Or at least which reference did you use to ensure that he was promoting evil?
Because this is interesting; you dislike him, but you found some of his quotes in line with your perspective : )

These are good questions : )
But I'm also interested in the following:
Who are the 'we' whom you mentioned?
And who are these 'monsters' whom you and, whoever 'we' are, are fighting? Terrorists, criminals, etc? Or enemy soldiers from some countries?
Those are examples, especially in the scenario I mentioned. Sometimes there will be people that are willing to 'dirty' their hands in order to secure an environment for harmony in those scenarios whenever they happen.

But answered the others in the above replies.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:By observing any actions they have undertaken which have brought harm to me or those I care about. Actively malicious/hostile individuals or groups that pop up but you should know what I'm talking about. Sometimes they pop up in your life to disrupt harmony and etc, that try to create an environment as a result where people can't have righteous lives anymore without dirtying their hands.

Some people desert but people with this mindsight might stay behind and try to push them out(Retaliate to 'destroy' those). When I refer to 'we' anyway I mean anybody else here who does the same which has this temperament.

Say if you have a town and an extremely hostile tribe wants to destroy it despite the town doing nothing to them because they want to loot it, and are just aggressive. Then the 'end justifies the means' in this case would be to retaliate and secure safety/order.
So..
What did you do after you find these monsters?

Did you kill them?

(This is very worrying since vigilantism violates the laws)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:By observing any actions they have undertaken which have brought harm to me or those I care about. Actively malicious/hostile individuals or groups that pop up but you should know what I'm talking about. Sometimes they pop up in your life to disrupt harmony and etc, that try to create an environment as a result where people can't have righteous lives anymore without dirtying their hands.

So..

Did you kill them?

Nope not talking about irl but in terms of abstract concept or reacting to situations. It can take a less literal expression like shouting back when shouted at if harassed say until they break down in tears or become 'hurt' themselves so they go stop/go away thus are 'no longer an issue'. Or banning/outlawing and erasing something offensive from memory by pushing for laws to do that.

But that isn't the point here, it's about the viewpoint or very deep psychological response.

If somebody says or believes 'I want all mosquitoes/cockroaches/flies gone' that's related to this concept.

Why do you have to take everything that is said extremely literally? How about not looking at things from that point of view instead?

As said first you take a quote like its 100% literal now this just because it's a concept related to a certain way that people responded in history.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:

So..

Did you kill them?

Secondly just because you believe in a certain viewpoint doesn't mean you carry it out. You could believe or say but do nothing at all.

*In this case somebody who believes this can support a government/party that rewrites the constitution, create more strict laws and then do it when they get into power then use the army to do it.

Even though the above are more extreme forms of expression there are more mild or less literal ones. How about these 3 below.

*Or they can also not believe it but still have this same response when they just want something that bothers(offends) them inside society completely outlawed inside a legislation.

*Plug your ears when you don't like to hear something and find a way to turn it off. Basically related to removing anything through any way.

*If something is offensive, ban/report it? So it's gone and no longer a problem.

Either way it's a way/method of seeking harmony. By creating a safe space for it where people can live without having to worry about disharmong?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

^ Adding to the above.

*I.E. The Nazis were able to do what they did because nobody invaded to stop them when they were killing people, until they moved onto other neighborhoods. Eventually we had to invade them plus Imperial Japan in order to maintain harmony.

If you hold this world view you would believe the problem's due to acting too slow/invading too late. And we need to take the precaution by stopping any threats to world peace(harmony worldwide). Now that's this on a big scale.

The problem would be the threat to world peace(harmony), and a hammer would be needed to fix that.

On a tiny scale the same thing applies to say a fly carrying germs buzzing around pestering you, or an offensive image/book/word. They are a nail popping out against harmony and need to be hammered into place.

So yes DW, this is about a certain world view/response related to some actions but not necessarily have to always be in themselves.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not to mention I know this might sound silly but most of the 'destroy monsters' stuff I 'did' was inside war or geopolitical simulation well 'games' where I 'nuked/invaded' those who suddenly attacked me non-stop to wipe them off the map if they became too annoying when trying to do a mostly peaceful playthrough. Was reluctant to mention before, but despite this it is still an experience and has an effect.

As mentioned in a similar thread there was a study which showed that playing war/combat games increased tendency in people who did experience it to react on negative impulse or 'aggression'.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

One more example of something springing from this mindset though was the Great Wall of China that was apparently famous for being so wide/long that it stopped or delayed countless invasions for centuries, and ensured that the land it protected was in harmony, safe from disharmony/chaos until an extremely strong invasion force finally managed to breakthrough it sorry. This can manifest in a defensive manner too and does not always have to be 'aggressive'. The guy who built it also sought to eliminate all threat from the plural 'monsters' to achieve harmony by protecting it from them? In doing to he plurally speaking again 'killed' the threat they posed.

Kalfu
new here
new here

ServantofJustice wrote:
Kalfu wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:..'We/I' are people who fight 'monsters' in a plural way and its what I do because it is right. Sometimes a situation in life calls for you to resort to your questionable aspect because the ends justify the means.

Incase you didn't see, nowhere did I try to make any comparisons between this reality and another.
How do you define a 'monster'? What facts have you been presented with, to be absolutely certain these 'monsters' deserve your negative attention? What (or who) makes you 'right' to fight them?
By observing any actions they have undertaken which have brought harm to me or those I care about. Actively malicious/hostile individuals or groups that pop up but you should know what I'm talking about. Sometimes they pop up in your life to disrupt harmony and etc, that try to create an environment as a result where people can't have righteous lives anymore without dirtying their hands.

I suppose it is down to one's personal perspective. "Disrupting harmony" is not a negative thing. In fact, often it is necessary. Life would be extremely boring and devoid of learning, if everything was always peachy.. more importantly, it would mean the end of personal growth and development.

Let me give an example..

A man who goes through life unappreciative, suddenly gets burgled. His family is held up at gun point, the intruders demanding where the valuables are located.. he shows them where they are and the intruders take them, and exit his property. No one is harmed (in this example) but the experience makes the man rethink his whole life.. he sees that he has taken his family for granted, and after this incident, he decides to change for the better.

From the example above, negative experiences (disruption of harmony) often turn into powerful life lessons. Thus, they are an invaluable part of life.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:^ Adding to the above.

*I.E. The Nazis were able to do what they did because nobody invaded to stop them when they were killing people, until they moved onto other neighborhoods. Eventually we had to invade them plus Imperial Japan in order to maintain harmony.

If you hold this world view you would believe the problem's due to acting too slow/invading too late. And we need to take the precaution by stopping any threats to world peace(harmony worldwide). Now that's this on a big scale.

The problem would be the threat to world peace(harmony), and a hammer would be needed to fix that.

On a tiny scale the same thing applies to say a fly carrying germs buzzing around pestering you, or an offensive image/book/word. They are a nail popping out against harmony and need to be hammered into place.

So yes DW, this is about a certain world view/response related to some actions but not necessarily have to always be in themselves.
The trouble is, everyone has varying ideas of what disturbs harmony. The whack-job terrorists believe that everyone who doesn't follow their extreme interpretation of Islam is disrupting harmony and deserves to die. So they're running around with their figurative hammers, bashing as many non-extremists as they can via terror attacks. Is that OK? Sane people would say, "no".

So we have to realize that harmony is a subjective, not objective, thing. The neighbor blasting his stereo at 2 AM might be finding his harmony and being one with the music. The cops knocking on his door to tell him to turn down the volume could be viewed by him as disrupting his harmony. Meanwhile, all the neighbors woken up by his loud stereo were having THEIR harmony disturbed by noise pollution, until they called the police to make him quiet down.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”