You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, I don't know a few months ago I think, I made four voodoo dolls. Yes, they are for self-use. I did it by a website on the internet, where I just took pictures and got them sewed on a fabric.
I got two of two exes, of my ex-best friend, and one of myself. I didn't hurt anyone.
I just made them for fun, like... my ex-best friend is very narcistic and proud on his own looks, so I just figured out I would drawn his hair blond, and his chesthair red. I gave my exes beards in a different colour than their hair. Stuff like that.

Next to that, my own voodoo dolls, I drawn the third eye on my fronthead, because I don't think I can open it already. And I did put myself in a circle of protection. And of course, I made a drawning of Sir-wherever-he-is-and-I-am-looking-for. I put the drawning of Sir The One, next to my doll in the hope it would drawn him to me...

In the end, I don't think anything of it worked, because clearly, nothing I did on those dolls, came to fruiton. Not that I know of the three guys, but I guess I should atleast have heard it or something.

But now something weird happened. So, one of the dolls is the replication of my ex K. Who is a close friend to my best friend's boyfriend. Well my best friend and her boyfriend broke up. And now, I'm trying to help my best friend out, who wants to get together with her ex.. well clearly. For some reason, I do have the gut feeling that with breaking them up, I will learn something as well because of it. They have been together for five years, and her boyfriend-now-ex, really made an impact on my life as well. But well, the cards told us they are meant to be and will come back together in the end.
Well, maybe I'm learning the card desks, because before this, I never used them much.

But anyways, their relationship has turned into a big concern for me. Next to that responsibility, I have others as well and my life is like ... taking a worse turn. Too much stress,... and for some reason the Now-Ex of my best friend, totally messes up my life as well?! I have been together for a small month with my current boyfriend, but guess what, now that guy is starting to be annoying. I'm sure I should just fire the Now-Ex-of-my-bffe's place. It's always the same. So well, all those things and even stupid other things, ... just make me feel that I'm going to go explode soon. So, well, for some weird reason ( as the dolls don't work at all clearly), I just took them to bed with me,.. because it feels more safe with the dolls being there. And I do miss the guys really, but well, so I went to bed, and... because K. is the best friend of my bffe-now-ex, I totally had a one way conversation with his doll. I practically begged him to help me out here, because it's growning above my head, and help them out as well. Just like: plz, can you do something, it's too hard for me to do this all on my own. Well, and as my pendulum keeps telling me the totally strange answer that he is part of my soulgroup, I totally tried calling out to his soul. In the sentence of like, well if you are really who I think you are, you just need to listen now and hear me. (Not that I can, clearly. I'm just clearly blocked or something, and can't do anything)...

... so then I just went out of my bed, making sure my door was closed off, when I came back to my bed, my appartment is like five meters long, so it's not like I did a million things... I got into bed and... got the Hickups?! Without drinking something, without eating something, I totally got the Hickups out of the blue?! And I was totally sure The Guy did that, not the Doll, but the Guy. But my dolls don't work, so how on earth do I get the hicksup totally out of the blue, by talking to a stupid doll?!

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Dark Arts”