Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:It would be kinda unethical, if they sell you stuff, which can't happen...
But I think we all talk against a brickwall here.

Why staying it the afterlife you ask? IDK, because everyones has their own "goals" to reach there: travel, staying with the (spirit)family, maybe even get bound to other spirit keepers as guide to help them with their journey. I would more likely ask: why go back to a world on the edge of complete chaos?
I'd say why the world is on the edge of complete chaos, is because we were told long ago that it was going to happen. It least in the scriptures of the Bible. I may wind up having goals that would form in the future for the afterlife.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

So many wise and helpful words being ignored time and time again.

Cats, Read, Shiva, DLM, you are giving you sound advice. <3 But you guys, no matter what anyone says to help this guy and his delusions, he is going to continue as he pleases.

I suggest you start a blog, Jack. A place where you can write to your hearts content about this "project" for people who are interested. This would be a better option for everyone, that way you aren't posting all your thoughts and feeling here multiple times daily. AND you could then start participating in OTHER parts of the forum besides this topic. 1tu

Keep in mind, you are new to the world of spirit keeping. Your delusions, refusal to listen to counsel, and ego block your progress. You are basically saying that you can do tasks that masters cannot even do. And frankly, everyone here knows ya can't do it. We can see you history of not only being super new to this, but also not practicing anything REQUIRED to further yourself spiritually or as a person...
In your, what, 4 or 5 month spirit keeping career you think you are going to surpass masters like DLM, CH, SS? Get real. Wake up.

I once again suggest you start a blog outside of CH forum, that way anyone interested can read you posts there. Because as it stands, there's way too many topics you started about this same old song and dance.

Oh! Btw, get ready to record everything you claim is going to happen cause people are gonna want proof. We are going to want to see you pull these "beings" or "spirits" (or whatever you want to call your desired targets,) over to the earthen realm and see when they manifest physically like you say they will. It's very easy to record video these days, most people have a camera on their phone or computer, so you should be all set! Because nobody is going to take your word for it when you come back and claim you are successful. I can tell ya that now. People before you have claimed fanciful things, so be prepared to prove yourself.

(Like the gods katanas topic all over again :lol: )

A couple of questions for you too Jack: How long have you been channeling? How long have you been working with your 3rd eye? How deep is you knowledge of the universe, stars, and planets, and how do they factor into this all? Also how long have you studied the astral and spiritual realms? ( I expect him not to answer these, either honestly or at all.)

Can't wait to see evidence!! 1mg

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:...

Cats, Read, Shiva, DLM, you are giving you sound advice. <3 But you guys, no matter what anyone says to help this guy and his delusions, he is going to continue as he pleases.

I suggest you start a blog, Jack. A place where you can write to your hearts content about this "project" for people who are interested. This would be a better option for everyone, that way you aren't posting all your thoughts and feeling here multiple times daily. AND you could then start participating in OTHER parts of the forum besides this topic. 1tu

Keep in mind, you are new to the world of spirit keeping. Your delusions, refusal to listen to counsel, and ego block your progress. You are basically saying that you can do tasks that masters cannot even do. And frankly, everyone here knows ya can't do it. We can see you history of not only being super new to this, but also not practicing anything REQUIRED to further yourself spiritually or as a person...
In your, what, 4 or 5 month spirit keeping career you think you are going to surpass masters like DLM, CH, SS? Get real. Wake up.

I once again suggest you start a blog outside of CH forum, that way anyone interested can read you posts there. Because as it stands, there's way too many topics you started about this same old song and dance.

Oh! Btw, get ready to record everything you claim is going to happen cause people are gonna want proof. We are going to want to see you pull these "beings" or "spirits" (or whatever you want to call your desired targets,) over to the earthen realm and see when they manifest physically like you say they will. It's very easy to record video these days, most people have a camera on their phone or computer, so you should be all set! Because nobody is going to take your word for it when you come back and claim you are successful. I can tell ya that now. People before you have claimed fanciful things, so be prepared to prove yourself.

A couple of questions for you too Jack: How long have you been channeling? How long have you been working with your 3rd eye? How deep is you knowledge of the universe, stars, and planets, and how do they factor into this all? Also how long have you studied the astral and spiritual realms? ( I expect him not to answer these, either honestly or at all.)

Then offer all the wise and helpful words then.. Keep them coming.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Thank you, Rainbowgirl *applaudes* I think you sum up and brought the whole problematic to a point. :)
There's nothing more to add.

Jack, there're several websites , where you can make a blog about this project of yours~

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:...

And just for your own information, I already have a blog, but I have not posted anything on it for a while..

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Thank you, Rainbowgirl *applaudes* I think you sum up and brought the whole problematic to a point. :)

Jack, there're several websites , where you can make a blog about this project of yours~
Already have a blog.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

For the record, I'm a fan of blogger.

May I ask, Jack, how long you have been involved with the metaphysical? Did your journey begin when you joined CH, or were you active in the paranormal prior to that? If it's the latter, how were you active?

If CH determines that your request can't be filled, and offers a refund or store credit, will you be willing to say so and move on to developing your astral senses?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:For the record, I'm a fan of blogger.

May I ask, Jack, how long you have been involved with the metaphysical? Did your journey begin when you joined CH, or were you active in the paranormal prior to that? If it's the latter, how were you active?

If CH determines that your request can't be filled, and offers a refund or store credit, will you be willing to say so and move on to developing your astral senses?
Since the end of high school, that's how's long I've been involved with the metaphysical. I was a bit active in the paranormal prior to that.

Perhaps I may develop my astral senses, but that's a big if.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:Thank you, Rainbowgirl *applaudes* I think you sum up and brought the whole problematic to a point. :)

Already have a blog.
Thank you Cats 2lv <3 I try. Lol.

Jack, then do leave the link here for your blog. 2hp
Then can we get a moderator to lock this thread perhaps, or merge his two "omega" threads and possibly lock it still? Because as Cats said, this topic is pretty much done. He's leaving one sentance replys, probably not even reading our responses.
And I know he does this to keep the topic constantly active, very transparent.

Doesn't that count as spamming? One word to one sentance responces proves he is not ready to talk. I would like to ask a moderator if there's any chance of this. If he was helpful or responsive, it would be one thing. But he is disrespecting everyone who's helped by continuing with projects that aren't his.
DLM said it's suspended. His project, not yours.

This is all I will say reguarding Jack. Please, CH mods consider what I said. He already says he owns a blog. Then he can continue this all there. 2hp

I asked him the same. He didn't answer. I sometimes wonder if he reads others input at all...

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Already have a blog.
Thank you Cats 2lv <3 I try. Lol.

Jack, then do leave the link here for your blog. 2hp
Then can we get a moderator to lock this thread perhaps, or merge his two "omega" threads and possibly lock it still? Because as Cats said, this topic is pretty much done. He's leaving one sentance replys, probably not even reading our responses.
And I know he does this to keep the topic constantly active, very transparent.

Doesn't that count as spamming? One word to one sentance responces proves he is not ready to talk. I would like to ask a moderator if there's any chance of this. If he was helpful or responsive, it would be one thing. But he is disrespecting everyone who's helped by continuing with projects that aren't his.
DLM said it's suspended. His project, not yours.

This is all I will say reguarding Jack. Please, CH mods consider what I said. He already says he owns a blog. Then he can continue this all there. 2hp

I asked him the same. He didn't answer. I sometimes wonder if he reads others input at all...
I try to read others inputs given the chance. And still, I wonder to myself.. If it's impossible, then if God is involved, then the impossible becomes possible. I may even remark that it could become easier too. If I wanted to use the blog, then I would. But I see no point in using it.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”