New Servitors for "Omega Project"

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

*sighs*
Even if your God is involved, it doesn't mean he can overcome the laws of our realm...

I don't think our advices will be heard~ I give up here.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:*sighs*
Even if your God is involved, it doesn't mean he can overcome the laws of our realm...

You sure about this? What would you think would happen if he did overcome the laws of our realm? I guess there'd be a lot of things happening, wouldn't you agree?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:Thank you, Rainbowgirl *applaudes* I think you sum up and brought the whole problematic to a point. :)
There's nothing more to add.

Jack, there're several websites , where you can make a blog about this project of yours~
Already have a blog.
Thank you Cats 2lv <3 I try. Lol.

Jack, then do leave the link here for your blog. 2hp
Then can we get a moderator to lock this thread perhaps, or merge his two "omega" threads and possibly lock it still? Because as Cats said, this topic is pretty much done. He's leaving one sentance replys, probably not even reading our responses.
And I know he does this to keep the topic constantly active, very transparent.

Doesn't that count as spamming? One word to one sentance responces proves he is not ready to talk. I would like to ask a moderator if there's any chance of this. If he was helpful or responsive, it would be one thing. But he is disrespecting everyone who's helped by continuing with projects that aren't his.
DLM said it's suspended. His project, not yours.

This is all I will say reguarding Jack. Please, CH mods consider what I said. He already says he owns a blog. Then he can continue this all there. 2hp
Likes2Read wrote:For the record, I'm a fan of blogger.

May I ask, Jack, how long you have been involved with the metaphysical? Did your journey begin when you joined CH, or were you active in the paranormal prior to that? If it's the latter, how were you active?

If CH determines that your request can't be filled, and offers a refund or store credit, will you be willing to say so and move on to developing your astral senses?
I asked him the same. He didn't answer. I sometimes wonder if he reads others input at all...
I try to read others inputs given the chance. And still, I wonder to myself.. If it's impossible, then if God is involved, then the impossible becomes possible. I may even remark that it could become easier too. If I wanted to use the blog, then I would. But I see no point in using it.
What makes you think this god, I'm assuming you refer to Yahweh, would be willing to help you with this particular thing when so many people go without any help?

Also, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here but I think it's very impolite to order servitors or spirits to other people without their permission. I don't know if you consulted DLM beforehand, but if you didn't, I would consider it very rude. And another thing to remember is that many practitioners would not welcome unrequested help from other practitioner for their personal projects.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:Thank you, Rainbowgirl *applaudes* I think you sum up and brought the whole problematic to a point. :)
There's nothing more to add.

Jack, there're several websites , where you can make a blog about this project of yours~
Already have a blog.
Thank you Cats 2lv <3 I try. Lol.

Jack, then do leave the link here for your blog. 2hp
Then can we get a moderator to lock this thread perhaps, or merge his two "omega" threads and possibly lock it still? Because as Cats said, this topic is pretty much done. He's leaving one sentance replys, probably not even reading our responses.
And I know he does this to keep the topic constantly active, very transparent.

Doesn't that count as spamming? One word to one sentance responces proves he is not ready to talk. I would like to ask a moderator if there's any chance of this. If he was helpful or responsive, it would be one thing. But he is disrespecting everyone who's helped by continuing with projects that aren't his.
DLM said it's suspended. His project, not yours.

This is all I will say reguarding Jack. Please, CH mods consider what I said. He already says he owns a blog. Then he can continue this all there. 2hp
Likes2Read wrote:For the record, I'm a fan of blogger.

May I ask, Jack, how long you have been involved with the metaphysical? Did your journey begin when you joined CH, or were you active in the paranormal prior to that? If it's the latter, how were you active?

If CH determines that your request can't be filled, and offers a refund or store credit, will you be willing to say so and move on to developing your astral senses?
I asked him the same. He didn't answer. I sometimes wonder if he reads others input at all...
I try to read others inputs given the chance. And still, I wonder to myself.. If it's impossible, then if God is involved, then the impossible becomes possible. I may even remark that it could become easier too. If I wanted to use the blog, then I would. But I see no point in using it.
What makes you think this god, I'm assuming you refer to Yahweh, would be willing to help you with this particular thing when so many people go without any help?

Also, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it here but I think it's very impolite to order servitors or spirits to other people without their permission. I don't know if you consulted DLM beforehand, but if you didn't, I would consider it very rude. And another thing to remember is that many practitioners would not welcome unrequested help from other practitioner for their personal projects.
I am referring to the same God who made the Earth, the same God who made promises to others, and has fulfilled them, and I am referring to the father of Jesus Christ himself.

The two servitors I speak of won't be bound to DLM, Juno told me that they will be bound to me exclusively. Which is a good thing.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Yes that would be Yahweh, many people consider him as a creator god. I don't.

Even if the servitors will be bound to you, how do you think DLM would feel if you send something of yours to meddle with his business? Would they even get past his defenses? Do you not think other practitioner's work could be more of a distraction than help? Did you even ask him before you came up with this plan?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Yes that would be Yahweh, many people consider him as a creator god. I don't.

Even if the servitors will be bound to you, how do you think DLM would feel if you send something of yours to meddle with his business? Would they even get past his defenses? Do you not think other practitioner's work could be more of a distraction than help? Did you even ask him before you came up with this plan?
Hmm.. I'll say I'd be mildly annoyed if I was him. Who knows, really? I mean, both Servitors are white arts.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

JackOLantern2170 wrote:

You sure about this? What would you think would happen if he did overcome the laws of our realm? I guess there'd be a lot of things happening, wouldn't you agree?
I may not have a stake in this, but I want to point out that a god may be able to break the laws of the realm, but I don't think they would allow it. To allow entities from other realms to come over whenever they want, would be chaos. Sure it might be used for good intentions initially, but if a powerful negative entity were to learn about this and use it, it could theoretically start to physically attack people and worse. Laws are made for a reason.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

carl9010234 wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

I may not have a stake in this, but I want to point out that a god may be able to break the laws of the realm, but I don't think they would allow it. To allow entities from other realms to come over whenever they want, would be chaos. Sure it might be used for good intentions initially, but if a powerful negative entity were to learn about this and use it, it could theoretically start to physically attack people and worse. Laws are made for a reason.
True. For now, it's best for one person to use this, and that's someone I plan on pulling over next week.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

He has a blog and a youtube channel. Both listed in his CH bio. He gets no attention there, so he brings it here. A place where serious practitioners will become concerned over this sort of ridiclous thinking, and out of kindness, speak to him and try to be helpful.
Then he has the nerve to disrespect to brush off literally everyones advice. This person doesn't want help. He wants to close the door and play in his room by himself, Clearly. (Metaphors are fun, lol.)

We keep feeding his thread, which is what he wants. I say we all ban together and "not feed the troll." Cause I am not trying to be rude, but at this point it feels as if he's simply a troll taking joy in so much attention.

Let's take a page from the Simpson's and not be Homer :lol:

https://youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A

I too am done with this topic. Acknowledging a person who simply can't accept magickal or physical realities, is a waste of all our energy and precious time. <3

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Aurum wrote:Yes that would be Yahweh, many people consider him as a creator god. I don't.

Hmm.. I'll say I'd be mildly annoyed if I was him. Who knows, really? I mean, both Servitors are white arts.
I revere the Abrahamic God and am Catholic.

I firmly believe that the same Creator Who wrote the laws of physics, can bend them at will.

I also believe that in the grand scheme of "prayers needing an affirmative answer", prayers sent up for situations like parents with critically ill children, people suffering from famine and drought, people suffering in a war zone, etc., are going to have a far higher priority to said Creator than "young guy wants his astral childhood crush succubus turned physical for social and carnal pleasures". Those of us whose prayers are for ourselves and are non-crises will have to get in line.

Heck, sometimes the answer to people's unselfish crisis prayers is still "No." God isn't a "send up a prayer, get your wish" kind of deity. Insert prayer/get wish is the description of a vending machine, not a god. So just because we want God to bend the laws of physics every which way, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”