Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Aurum wrote:Yes that would be Yahweh, many people consider him as a creator god. I don't.

Even if the servitors will be bound to you, how do you think DLM would feel if you send something of yours to meddle with his business? Would they even get past his defenses? Do you not think other practitioner's work could be more of a distraction than help? Did you even ask him before you came up with this plan?
Hmm.. I'll say I'd be mildly annoyed if I was him. Who knows, really? I mean, both Servitors are white arts.
I revere the Abrahamic God and am Catholic.

I firmly believe that the sane Creator Who wrote the laws of physics, can bend them at will.

I also believe that in the grand scheme of "prayers needing an affirmative answer", prayers sent up for situations like parents with critically ill children, people suffering from famine and drought, people suffering in a war zone, etc., are going to have a far higher priority to said Creator than "young guy wants his astral childhood crush succubus turned physical for social and carnal pleasures". Those of us whose prayers are for ourselves and are non-crises will have to get in line.

Heck, sometimes the answer to people's unselfish crisis prayers is still "No." God isn't a "send up a prayer, get your wish" kind of deity. Insert prayer/get wish is the description of a vending machine, not a god. So just because we want God to bend the laws of physics every which way, doesn't mean it's going to happen.
Well.. I did not expect to find a fellow Catholic on here, shocking. Hey, I had some thought for these servitors to be made, but obviously, I would not have thought of that previously.. I guess that idea came from the same Abrahamic God, he's no get your wish kind of guy, but he certainly answers prayers clear as day. I mean, he's answered my prayers to him before, and I can say that "young guy wants his childhood crush succubus turned physical for not just social and carnal pleasures, but for something more as well, to help others less fortunate than ourselves. And to have a relationship unlike any other one that came before it is definitely being worked on, I felt it. Besides, he's helped me out time and time again when I called for his help. He'll do the same thing again when I ask him for help.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If it's impossible, then if God is involved, then the impossible becomes possible.
Who knows, really?
All of this talk about possibility and "who knows" reminds me of a thread where Ash discussed the possibility of being completely turned into a different race with a person who was so convinced it could be done and used logic, open possibilities etc as an argument. Just like you are using possibility as an arguing point here.

Some of Ash's posts:
I'M NOT A SCIENTIST, & I'M NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON, BUT GIVEN MY OWN TENURE & EXPANSE OF KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES IN VARIOUS AREAS OF THE PARANORMAL, LOGIC ISN'T SOMETHING THAT DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF THE PARANORMAL, IT KEEPS PEOPLE FROM BEING COMPLETELY CHAOTIC & BEING ABLE TO CLAIM A SPELL WILL TURN THE SKY RED, OR THAT YOU WILL FLOAT IN THE AIR IF YOU BUY THIS GENIE, OR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STOP A BULLET IF FIRED AT YOU IF YOU BUY THIS SPELL.

IT'S PRETTY BASIC. YOU AREN'T GOING TO DEFY THE LAWS OF THE WORLD. YOU CAN BEND THEM, INFLUENCE THEM, SHAPE THEM, BUT YOU AREN'T GOING TO BREAK THEM. I'M GLAD YOU HAD AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE, GET READY, THERE'S A LOT OF THEM THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY WHEN YOU'RE IN THE PARANORMAL. I CAN GET WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM, BECAUSE I'M NOT SO OLD I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I HAD A SPELL WORK & I THOUGHT "HA-HA-HA, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!" BUT, YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU'RE IN THE PARANORMAL THE MORE YOU REALIZE IT'S NOT A FREE-FOR-ALL, IT'S A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT THAT, LIKE 0.00012% OF THE POPULATION ACTUALLY UTILIZES TO ITS FULLEST EXTENT, AND IT DOES HAVE AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF POSSIBILITIES, NONE OF WHICH ARE WHERE A SPIRIT, OR SPELL TURNS YOUR DNA INTO SOMETHING ELSE.
THERE ARE LAWS & BOUNDARIES WHICH EXIST. IT ISN'T A FREE-FOR-ALL OUT HERE, OR EVEN OUT IN THE UNIVERSE.
MAGICK, IS MAGICK. IT INFLUENCES, IT SHAPES, IT ENCOURAGES, BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE GOD AUTHORITY.

THE RULES EXIST FOR THIS WORLD BECAUSE, WITHOUT THEM, IT WOULD BE CHAOS.
IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF "WRITING THINGS OFF", IT'S A QUESTION OF SAYING, OK, I WAS BORN WITH COMMON SENSE, & LOGIC. I HAVE TO TAKE THE FACTS & FIT THEM INTO THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU GO AROUND WITH THE "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE" ATTITUDE, YOU'LL BE A GRADE A SUCKER WITH "PLEASE RIP ME OFF" TATTOOED ON YOUR FOREHEAD.

THERE'S SO MANY THREADS ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE" ATTITUDE FROM THE LAST 7 YEARS I THINK WE'VE BEEN OVER IT 100 TIMES, PLEASE, DEAR GOD, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT NEW SELLERS, & ALL KINDS OF RIDICULOUS JUNK/GARBAGE INFO, IS POPPING UP LEFT & RIGHT THESE DAYS, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO USE SENSE, LOGIC, & DISCERNMENT.
Well your thread is definitely one of those "Anything's Possible" threads.
Please read the thread and use common sense. And I mean really read the posts not just do a skimming over.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic47613-20.html

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:For the record, I'm a fan of blogger.

May I ask, Jack, how long you have been involved with the metaphysical? Did your journey begin when you joined CH, or were you active in the paranormal prior to that? If it's the latter, how were you active?

If CH determines that your request can't be filled, and offers a refund or store credit, will you be willing to say so and move on to developing your astral senses?
Since the end of high school, that's how's long I've been involved with the metaphysical. I was a bit active in the paranormal prior to that.

Perhaps I may develop my astral senses, but that's a big if.
I feel compelled to highlight the above sentence in bold. PERHAPS you MAY develop your astral senses? How do you think your ubi and any other spirits and Alphas will feel if they see that attitude? You're basically declaring that they have to do ALL the work, while you'll do none, unless this unlikely pipe dream of hauling someone out of their home and into the physical realm becomes a reality. They have to give up everything, including their home realm, and your end of the bargain is "Develop my senses? Perhaps. That's a big IF."

That's terribly one-sided on your part.

Is that any way to treat a friend? Or a childhood crush? Or, really, anyone whose presence in your life you value?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I can say that "young guy wants his childhood crush succubus turned physical for not just social and carnal pleasures, but for something more as well, to help others less fortunate than ourselves.
How? I'm interested to see how bringing your main crush/fantasy partner out of the astral and into the physical, where she will have to abide by our laws of physics in our realm, is going to turn into something for the Greater Good of the Less Fortunate.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:For the record, I'm a fan of blogger.

May I ask, Jack, how long you have been involved with the metaphysical? Did your journey begin when you joined CH, or were you active in the paranormal prior to that? If it's the latter, how were you active?

If CH determines that your request can't be filled, and offers a refund or store credit, will you be willing to say so and move on to developing your astral senses?
Since the end of high school, that's how's long I've been involved with the metaphysical. I was a bit active in the paranormal prior to that.

Perhaps I may develop my astral senses, but that's a big if.
I feel compelled to highlight the above sentence in bold. PERHAPS you MAY develop your astral senses? How do you think your ubi and any other spirits and Alphas will feel if they see that attitude? You're basically declaring that they have to do ALL the work, while you'll do none, unless this unlikely pipe dream of hauling someone out of their home and into the physical realm becomes a reality. They have to give up everything, including their home realm, and your end of the bargain is "Develop my senses? Perhaps. That's a big IF."

That's terribly one-sided on your part.

Is that any way to treat a friend? Or a childhood crush? Or, really, anyone whose presence in your life you value?
I guess I can try to treat them differently. (Which I've been treating them well, all things considered.) And I can attempt to put in work on my astral senses.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
I can say that "young guy wants his childhood crush succubus turned physical for not just social and carnal pleasures, but for something more as well, to help others less fortunate than ourselves.
How? I'm interested to see how bringing your main crush/fantasy partner out of the astral and into the physical, where she will have to abide by our laws of physics in our realm, is going to turn into something for the Greater Good of the Less Fortunate.
She and I will figure that out together. I think if we both did become famous, it'd be something of a sight to behold. Then keep the interest then for me and my crush, you'll be surprised as to what will unfold.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:If it's impossible, then if God is involved, then the impossible becomes possible.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Who knows, really?
All of this talk about possibility and "who knows" reminds me of a thread where Ash discussed the possibility of being completely turned into a different race with a person who was so convinced it could be done and used logic, open possibilities etc as an argument. Just like you are using possibility as an arguing point here.

Some of Ash's posts:
I'M NOT A SCIENTIST, & I'M NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON, BUT GIVEN MY OWN TENURE & EXPANSE OF KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES IN VARIOUS AREAS OF THE PARANORMAL, LOGIC ISN'T SOMETHING THAT DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF THE PARANORMAL, IT KEEPS PEOPLE FROM BEING COMPLETELY CHAOTIC & BEING ABLE TO CLAIM A SPELL WILL TURN THE SKY RED, OR THAT YOU WILL FLOAT IN THE AIR IF YOU BUY THIS GENIE, OR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STOP A BULLET IF FIRED AT YOU IF YOU BUY THIS SPELL.

IT'S PRETTY BASIC. YOU AREN'T GOING TO DEFY THE LAWS OF THE WORLD. YOU CAN BEND THEM, INFLUENCE THEM, SHAPE THEM, BUT YOU AREN'T GOING TO BREAK THEM. I'M GLAD YOU HAD AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE, GET READY, THERE'S A LOT OF THEM THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY WHEN YOU'RE IN THE PARANORMAL. I CAN GET WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM, BECAUSE I'M NOT SO OLD I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I HAD A SPELL WORK & I THOUGHT "HA-HA-HA, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!" BUT, YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU'RE IN THE PARANORMAL THE MORE YOU REALIZE IT'S NOT A FREE-FOR-ALL, IT'S A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT THAT, LIKE 0.00012% OF THE POPULATION ACTUALLY UTILIZES TO ITS FULLEST EXTENT, AND IT DOES HAVE AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF POSSIBILITIES, NONE OF WHICH ARE WHERE A SPIRIT, OR SPELL TURNS YOUR DNA INTO SOMETHING ELSE.
THERE ARE LAWS & BOUNDARIES WHICH EXIST. IT ISN'T A FREE-FOR-ALL OUT HERE, OR EVEN OUT IN THE UNIVERSE.
MAGICK, IS MAGICK. IT INFLUENCES, IT SHAPES, IT ENCOURAGES, BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE GOD AUTHORITY.

THE RULES EXIST FOR THIS WORLD BECAUSE, WITHOUT THEM, IT WOULD BE CHAOS.
IT'S NOT A QUESTION OF "WRITING THINGS OFF", IT'S A QUESTION OF SAYING, OK, I WAS BORN WITH COMMON SENSE, & LOGIC. I HAVE TO TAKE THE FACTS & FIT THEM INTO THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU GO AROUND WITH THE "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE" ATTITUDE, YOU'LL BE A GRADE A SUCKER WITH "PLEASE RIP ME OFF" TATTOOED ON YOUR FOREHEAD.

THERE'S SO MANY THREADS ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE" ATTITUDE FROM THE LAST 7 YEARS I THINK WE'VE BEEN OVER IT 100 TIMES, PLEASE, DEAR GOD, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT NEW SELLERS, & ALL KINDS OF RIDICULOUS JUNK/GARBAGE INFO, IS POPPING UP LEFT & RIGHT THESE DAYS, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO USE SENSE, LOGIC, & DISCERNMENT.
Well your thread is definitely one of those "Anything's Possible" threads.
Please read the thread and use common sense. And I mean really read the posts not just do a skimming over.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic47613-20.html
That's a good finding : )

Adding with these:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54067.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54560.html
to make the "Common Sense" threads : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I find it funny, that Ash writes about "realistic" expectation, while selling manifestation spells, which promises full manifestations~

Yeah, little rant aside. If you're so full of faith these spells may be something, which works for you (for me they didn't work at all~)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-M ... -THIS.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... -life.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Full manifestation within common sense, I guess. What Mags said:
A manifestation is any presence of the spirit to you. A manifestation can be thoughts, visions, orbs, streaks, full form manifestations, dreams, etc. A manifestation for a spirit is not difficult, it's your ability to see different manifestations that dictates what kind of manifestation you will experience with your spirit. You have to be able to open yourself to the spirits and the Spiritual Realm in order to see, hear, and know different manifestations.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p304252

Or in the description of those spells:
Sometimes it can be something as simple as a light orb or audible sound, and sometimes it can be something as unavoidable as moving objects or full-on manifestations.
This can include conversation and in some cases physical touch.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Oh, ok! Sorry, than my definition of manifestation is different to CHs... now it makes more sense! Because in terms of mental images, the spells kinda stabilized them... x_x for me manifestations were always on a physical level, like audible sounds, visible orbs etc.
Rofl, I think I have to apologize at this point :x

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”