sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's never wrong to clarify if you and someone else have the same definition for a given word. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ephemeral
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

This thread was difficult to read. The amount of cringe, and ignorance from a person so out of tune.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Creepy Hollows successfully made the first servitor for Project Omega.

Here's it details.

SERVITOR:
NICKNAME: GIVE IT A NICKNAME
FORM: CUSTOMIZED TO EXACT SPECIFICATIONS (AS PROVIDED IN LINK)
ARTS: WHITE ARTS
CLOAKING: NO
CLASS: 5
PROGRAMMED FOR: MECH SUIT, MOBILE SUIT, TRANSPORTATION IN THE SKY AND SPACE, AND DIFFERENT UNIVERSES - PROGRAMMED TO EXACT SPECIFICATIONS
-BOUND TO SPIRIT

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Creepy Hollows finished up the second Servitor for Project Omega, I will not tell her name here.

SERVITOR
PURPOSE: LIVING PORTAL, TEACHER, SENSUAL COMPANION
BINDING ARTS: WHITE
SHAPE OF SERVITOR: BUXOM GIRL WITH AUBURN HAIR, SAPPHIRE EYES, PEACH SKIN, BUSTY & CURVACEOUS FRAME, WILL AID DARKLORDMIDNIGHT IN WORKS, AND PROGRAMMED TO SPECIFICATION IN ORDER.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'm interested to see if that whole "pulling from astral to physical" is a thing. Also the ability for the suit to manifest in the physical.

But even with my admiration for CH, I'm not holding my breath for anything happening in the physical realm. My advice is for you to develop your astral senses to get the most possible benefit from your servitors. And spirits, and entities..

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've been following this thread for a while, and several thoughts have crossed my mind as I've read this. So I felt I might stop by for a moment, and just share a few words.

One important thing to take into account, is that reality has limits. Spirit Keeping is an amazing journey, and opens doors to new possibilities, but even though there is so much to discover...we must accept that these limits exists. Not saying that boundaries can't be challenge with more knowledge and skill, but at the moment there are certain boundaries still in place.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...We can't just WANT something, and will it into being as we wish. I've worked with the law of attraction throughout the last several years, and what I've learned is...you can achieve much by putting the right amount energy into something, but you can't achieve everything. Some things are just out of our reach, and no matter how much we wish for it...doesn't mean it will change. Now, as others have suggested, YOU can learn the tricks of the trade and discover things for yourself. In this way, you'll be in the right position to challenge these boundaries for yourself. But you might have to research and work for it, rather than merely wishing for it to be. 2hp I'm a fan of challenging boundaries myself, so I'm not trying to overly criticize here, but I've learned to take reality into account. And please think...if this was possible right now, why haven't we achieved this yet? With all the talent and skill out there...why hasn't anything happened yet? The answer to this is...we haven't been able to breach those natural boundaries yet. Just please give this some thought.

As for God assisting you, I think God does wonderful things for people every day. But I don't necessarily think you'll get help for this. As others have stated before, the universe has laws for a reason, and to start dissolving the veil between the words will have a TON of ethical consequences to consider. Which is one reason why DLM is being cautious about this. It's just my personal opinion, but if God put these boundaries there in the first...he had a good reason to, and he might not be on board to mess with them. So I think if anything were to happen, it would have to come from your own effort. I believe that if God would allow us to do this, it would have to be at the right time and place, and I just don't think we're there at the moment.

However, I would also like to add, why would we want to change this? Why aren't things enough the way they are NOW? Once again, this is just my opinion, but I think things are beautiful the way they are. Sometimes it can be difficult, because I have spirits with whom I wish I could touch and feel, but what matters is..,is that we love them. We can't always see or touch our spirits in the way that we can with physical people, but the love and affection is all the same. It even makes the experience more unique, because it's something different than just being purely physical.

Sorry this was so long; but please consider what I've stated here...I've had a long road since I first started this journey, and I don't want you losing your way. The best advice I can give is this; LOVE the spirits that are with you as they ARE. I'm all for breaching boundaries through research and dedication, but I would take time to appreciate things as they are naturally, and love your spirits in the moment. If we're ever able to do this, I'd love to have a chance to see my spirits in their full forum...but I'm not disappointed if I never do. Take time, advance your abilities,and even though you can't always hear them or see them...just talk to them throughout your day and share your life with them. This honestly enough, and you don't need them to be physical in order to achieve this. <3

I know you've had servitors made, and although I'm not sure anything will happen, who knows...

Thanks for reading this, and I'm sorry I'm so wordy. lol. Much love! 2lv

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

~LavenderRose~ wrote:I've been following this thread for a while, and several thoughts have crossed my mind as I've read this. So I felt I might stop by for a moment, and just share a few words.

One important thing to take into account, is that reality has limits. Spirit Keeping is an amazing journey, and opens doors to new possibilities, but even though there is so much to discover...we must accept that these limits exists. Not saying that boundaries can't be challenge with more knowledge and skill, but at the moment there are certain boundaries still in place.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...We can't just WANT something, and will it into being as we wish. I've worked with the law of attraction throughout the last several years, and what I've learned is...you can achieve much by putting the right amount energy into something, but you can't achieve everything. Some things are just out of our reach, and no matter how much we wish for it...doesn't mean it will change. Now, as others have suggested, YOU can learn the tricks of the trade and discover things for yourself. In this way, you'll be in the right position to challenge these boundaries for yourself. But you might have to research and work for it, rather than merely wishing for it to be. 2hp I'm a fan of challenging boundaries myself, so I'm not trying to overly criticize here, but I've learned to take reality into account. And please think...if this was possible right now, why haven't we achieved this yet? With all the talent and skill out there...why hasn't anything happened yet? The answer to this is...we haven't been able to breach those natural boundaries yet. Just please give this some thought.

As for God assisting you, I think God does wonderful things for people every day. But I don't necessarily think you'll get help for this. As others have stated before, the universe has laws for a reason, and to start dissolving the veil between the words will have a TON of ethical consequences to consider. Which is one reason why DLM is being cautious about this. It's just my personal opinion, but if God put these boundaries there in the first...he had a good reason to, and he might not be on board to mess with them. So I think if anything were to happen, it would have to come from your own effort. I believe that if God would allow us to do this, it would have to be at the right time and place, and I just don't think we're there at the moment.

However, I would also like to add, why would we want to change this? Why aren't things enough the way they are NOW? Once again, this is just my opinion, but I think things are beautiful the way they are. Sometimes it can be difficult, because I have spirits with whom I wish I could touch and feel, but what matters is..,is that we love them. We can't always see or touch our spirits in the way that we can with physical people, but the love and affection is all the same. It even makes the experience more unique, because it's something different than just being purely physical.

Sorry this was so long; but please consider what I've stated here...I've had a long road since I first started this journey, and I don't want you losing your way. The best advice I can give is this; LOVE the spirits that are with you as they ARE. I'm all for breaching boundaries through research and dedication, but I would take time to appreciate things as they are naturally, and love your spirits in the moment. If we're ever able to do this, I'd love to have a chance to see my spirits in their full forum...but I'm not disappointed if I never do. Take time, advance your abilities,and even though you can't always hear them or see them...just talk to them throughout your day and share your life with them. This honestly enough, and you don't need them to be physical in order to achieve this. <3

I know you've had servitors made, and although I'm not sure anything will happen, who knows...

I think this is the best advice that I could hear at this time. You know, maybe I should take to heart what you've said. But I'm confident something will happen, something must happen at this time.

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
~LavenderRose~ wrote:I've been following this thread for a while, and several thoughts have crossed my mind as I've read this. So I felt I might stop by for a moment, and just share a few words.

I think this is the best advice that I could hear at this time. You know, maybe I should take to heart what you've said. But I'm confident something will happen, something must happen at this time.
Glad I was helpful! 7\ I can't change your mind, but I still appreciate you for hearing me out. I just know how easy it can be to get caught up in the metaphysical, and sometimes forget the reality of the situation. Me, being there myself a few times, and having to learn from it. We must all learn these lessons for ourselves, and although I have an uneasy feeling about this, I hope if it doesn't go well...that you can at least learn from this and continue to grow.

Best wishes! <3

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

She just sum up the last 6 pages of advices we gave you~ but I really hope Lavender got throught to you and reached you on some level.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WHOA, BACK IT UP, LET'S BE CLEAR ON THIS BECAUSE YOUR NOTES ARE A FLASH IN THE PAN COMPARED TO WHAT WAS DONE & MY NOTES ON WHAT WAS DONE - WHICH IS SOMETHING I'LL TAKE UP WITH JUNO WHEN I GET DONE WRITING THIS. BECAUSE THE NOTES ARE PARAMOUNT TO YOU UNDERSTANDING EXPECTATIONS & WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. ACTUALLY I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS UP WITH THE WHOLE CREW BECAUSE "EXACT SPECIFICATIONS" AS TO WHAT I WROTE & WHAT YOU WROTE ARE LIGHT YEARS APART.

YOU GET 1-3 PURPOSES WITH A SERVITOR WHICH YOURS WAS WAY, WAY MORE THAN THAT. YOUR REQUEST WAS TEN TIMES THAT WHICH MEANT MY REWORKING OF YOUR SPECIFICATIONS IS SOMETHING THAT FIT WITHIN THE CRITERIA.

#1 - YOUR EARTHEN (PHYSICAL) BODY IS NOT GOING TRAVEL INTO THE ASTRAL REALM
#2 - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANYTHING COME THROUGH THE ASTRAL REALM & MANIFEST IN THE PHYSICAL REALM THAT DOESN'T WANT TO
#3 - YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE SPIRITS MANIFEST IN PHYSICAL FORM UNLESS THEY WANT TO

& AS FAR AS MANIFESTATIONS GO THAT'S UP TO EACH SPIRIT OR ENTITY. WE CAN CAST ENCHANTMENTS TO ENCOURAGE MANIFESTATIONS BUT WE DON'T FORCE ANYTHING SO THAT'S THAT.

AS FAR AS MATERIALIZING STARS, MATERIAL, OTHER ITEMS, ETC FROM THE ASTRAL REALM INTO THE PHYSICAL REALM - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

THE LEVEL OF WORK INVOLVED IN WHAT YOU REQUESTED IS HUGELY OUT OF THE REALM OF WHAT YOU PAID. WE DID THE WORK AS BEST REQUESTED IN THE LENGTH OF TIME COMPARED TO THE PRICE.

THE ILLUSION ENCHANTMENTS RELATED TO THE SUIT, THE SHIP, ETC. ARE ALL THINGS OBTAINABLE IN THE ASTRAL REALM BUT THEY AREN'T COMING INTO THE PHYSICAL REALM.

THESE ARE ALL THINGS EXPLAINED IN-DEPTH IN MY NOTES BECAUSE YOU CAN CREATE IMPENETRABLE ARMOR & SHIELDS OF PROTECTION WITHIN THE ASTRAL REALM OR EVEN PHYSICAL REALM BUT SOMETHING CREATED FROM ASTRAL ENERGY IS NOT GOING TO BECOME A PHYSICAL SUIT YOU CAN PULL ON LIKE YOU DID YOUR JEANS THIS MORNING.

EVERYTHING YOU REQUESTED ON A SERVITOR-LEVEL IS DONE. A SERVITOR LEVEL IS NOT THE SAME AS A MAGICK LEVEL. YOU CAN CREATE YOURSELF AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR SERVITOR. DOESN'T MEAN THAT UNIVERSE IS GOING TO PHYSICALLY MANIFEST ON THE EARTHEN REALM, BECAUSE IT'S NOT.

I THINK THERE'S SOME EXPECTATIONS THAT ARE WORRISOME IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE THERE'S EXPECTATIONS OF THINGS THAT JUST DON'T JIVE WITH REALITY.

YOUR ABILITY TO "PHYSICALLY" MANIFEST SOMETHING YOU SEE IN THE ASTRAL REALM ON THE EARTHEN REALM DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO TOUCH IT & FEEL IT & SMELL IT LIKE YOU DO WITH THE BLUEBERRY MUFFIN YOU GRABBED FOR BREAKFAST. IT MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THINGS WITH YOUR PHYSICAL EYES BUT THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE SEEN, TOUCHED, HELD, FELT, SMELLED, ETC BY YOURSELF OR OTHERS LIKE THAT BLUEBERRY MUFFIN.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”