Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I've decided to get two servitors made from Creepy Hollows via their Servitor Listing to help Kelis with Project Omega.

I'm going to leave a description of the first one here.

Mech Suit, Mobile Suit, Transportation in the Sky and Space, and different universes.
Binding Arts Selection: White Arts (positive energy)
Cloaking (so no one else can see it): No
Class Selection: Class 5
Shape of servitor (Describe form, colors, attributes): https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gu ... 1209025218

That is it's appearance.

It has all these features here. But there are some other things I want put in it. http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-93_%CE%BD_Gundam

It functions as a Mech Suit, but it also serves as a permanent manifestation point for any servitors, entities, or spirits in my keep. They can completely manifest physically. This will allow spirits, entities, and servitors to manifest in full HD color and can be physically interacted with.

Although this mech suit will help me keep control of myself at all times. And that I do not wind up obsessing at all. (If I even obsess anymore.)

It's very tough to it's core, being made out of the same material as my armor, along with it's vast weaponry and power.

It also functions as a manifestation point for any spirits, servitors, and entities to manifest in full HD Color and can be physically interacted with.

The interior should be modeled after the Rouge Shadow's interior from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

This mech suit should be way ahead of its time, with a built in map system, artificial intelligence, and has air to breathe inside, an atmosphere that is very cool, a gentle breeze going through it.

It should have the best technology we have at the moment inside it. And it's very futuristic too.

This Mobile Suit can adapt to any opponents level of skill, and is incredibly fast and durable. It's also very quick on it's feet, and is capable of going toe to toe with Gods, Goddesses, or Creators of universes.

It has extremely well made shielding, and will allow it's occupants to not be harmed when they are inside the mobile suit.

The cockpit is much like the Nu Gundam's cockpit itself, and can fit up to four people in terms of chairs.

The controls are like the Nu Gundam, but there is a difference for it, where it has a semi game controller as it's controls, but is easy to use and easy to master.

The control scheme can be customized to best fit it's current pilot.

This will remain with me in each lifetime and for eternity.

It usually is like a small wrist gauntlet form fitted on my right wrist when it's not active.

But it can manifest in the physical with just a push, and is just as physical as you and me.

It has these qualities to it in terms of it's material that it's made out of.

Invulnerable
Impenetrable
Indestructible
Impervious
Impermeable
Unbreakable

This will even manifest to protect the woman I love dearly, my family, pets, my life, with the just the push of a button on the invisible wrist gauntlet.

This will even help me with School and allow me to ace my classes, pass all my tests and quizzes, and will help my work performance so much to where I am the best employee at the job I'd be at.

It can even project the pilot's voice to where it's just like hearing another person speak.

This should be bound to my spirit.

Be sure to research what Nu Gundam can do, and that the mobile suit can do everything it can do, but better.

The door to the cockpit should be calibrated to my fingertips, my spirits, my entities, and my servitor's fingertips. It should be easy to open for friends, family, and lovers as well, but hard for enemies to open. The armor is usually on Auto Pilot mode, and will keep it's keeper, friends, family, servitors, entities, and spirits safe the best it can and is able to.

I will leave it's personality, likes and dislikes, hobbies, things it can help me with.

But it's means of communication are telepathy, and talking out loud to the suit.

Make sure the suit will calibrate itself to my needs, likes, dislikes, and hobbies. It should have a built in WiFi, a way to connect to the internet, and will allow me to watch movies, TV shows, and play video games.

This should even pull people from the astral realm or spirit realm into the physical world, and that it does it so flawlessly and effortlessly? And that it only take's it an hour tops to pull someone from a different universe or realm into our world? Meaning Earth? It should be able to sense and feel, even read the mind of the person who wants to pull over someone else from the realm they are in currently.

The second one will help him out so much than I can name at this time.

Purpose of servitor (Choose 1-3 criteria): Living Portal for other spirits, entities or servitors to be physically pulled over to our world, Teacher, Sensual Companion.
Binding Arts Selection: White Arts (positive energy)
Cloaking (so no one else can see it): Yes
Class Selection: Class 5
Shape of servitor (Describe form, colors, attributes): This will help <<Removed by Moderator>> aka darklordmidnight with any project or whatever he's working on. And help him get it done faster.

This Servitor will work on Project Omega with the Mobile Suit, and is able to make any servitors, entities, spirits, or character bindings just as physical as you or I. This will also bring them over to the physical realm, the earthen plane, from astral to earthen.

Her work pace is very much like mine, efficient, steady, determined, focused, and never giving up hope or faith.

Personality Traits: Sensual, Seductive, Proactive, Lively, Composed, Passionate, Wonderful, Knowledgeable, Successful, Honest, Very Impolitically Correct, Naughty, Kinky, Wild, Steamy, Cheerful, Upbeat, Positive, Understanding, and Highly Entertaining.

Sexual Style: Whatever I'd need or am in the mood for.

She is highly intelligent and is very well versed in the Schools that I am going to, Nova and George Mason. She should know all the classes like the back of her hand, the study materials, the information, and will help me study, but will do so in a manner that will involve sex as a reward, some sensual activity in the process from her body language. She is highly capable with her magic, and is able to cast defensive barriers and shields, along with shrouds that will surround someone's body.

She's also very well versed in History, and well versed in White Arts Magic.

She is capable of granting wishes, and her wish granting capabilities are even more potent than an Alya's wish grantings.

She will communicate in whatever means are available to communicate with.

She is able to go invisible to hide herself from anyone around me, and has a power that will allow her keeper to move on up in the world to where they are on the very top of it all. Although she will have her keeper keep a low profile, and be very down to earth and reasonable with their high status.

She is a master of any sexual style, and will go with whatever I'm in the mood for, and will be quite the teacher, guiding me to what I will enjoy most in that moment.

She has an erotic voice that would be reassuring, and would resonate in my root chakra and mind.

Her body will not age as time passes, but will become more appealing to the eyes of the beholder. It's a rather sensitive and sensuous one, and it's soft and comfortable, like a pillow.

She also has Omniscience, which will allow her to better understand me as a person, and will even go out of her way to insure that my family, pets, lovers, friends that are of similar beliefs and political background, companions, spirits, entities, and servitors will be safe. And that nothing bad or awful will happen to all of them.

She will even show intense visions of what will come to pass in my life or others lives, she's able to tap into the Holy Spirit for this. She is rather careful about what to prophecy about, since it's the Holy Spirit she's tapping into, it's very powerful and potent in her hands compared to most.

She's also surprisingly knowledgeable about Scripture from the Bible, but chooses not to quote it, preferring to show memories of had occurred back then.

All dreams and visions for me will become more like how I am when I am awake, and much more intense than they were before.

Around elderly people that are human, she has a power that will restore them to a younger look, like when they were 13 Years Old. She can only do this with humans, and no one else.

She is a lovely person to be around, she's like a red rose that bloomed in beauty.

This will work on Project Omega when <<Removed by Moderator>> is not able to do so, and can get things done much faster. It will only take 3 seconds for her to pull someone over from the astral plane to the earthen plane.

She is that talented at pulling others over from the astral, it's second nature to her.

The ways she talks is very gentle, very composed, seductive, sensual, erotic.

She also has a scent of a sweet and juicy Honey-Crisp Apple to her, and it's rather pleasing to smell.

Her fluids taste like a very delicious fruit, but it can enhance pleasure to a small extent.

She's very encouraging, and will never yell or raise her voice under any circumstances, and she will never scream, it's not in her core or fiber to do so.

When she pulls others from the astral over, they will be just as physical as you and I.

This should be bound to my spirit, along with <<Removed by Moderator>>'s Spirit, (Aka darklordmidnight.)

She has the power of teleportation, she can go anywhere with that ability.

She resembles how this photo does, http://jassycoco.deviantart.com/art/Com ... -649611517

She looks like a 19 Year Old Girl, but she has a wisdom that sets her apart compared to few who have great wisdom behind them.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Hey man, this was moved because it's not a review post. Please note the following rules:

5. Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.
--- Make sure your post is relevant. If you post gossip or something that is considered derogatory without any basis the post will be deleted. And if you continue to post in that manner you will be warned. Do not post something that is not relevant to the topic at hand or can be considered malicious gossip or unnecessarily derogatory in any manner.

--- Do NOT post anyone's real or full name, home address, work address, home phone, work phone, cell phone, email address, photograph, picture, graphic rendering of the person, video or any other personal information on this forum. While we cannot be held legally responsible, you can. It is not your place to post someone else's information, if they want to share it they can themselves. The only exception to this are people who live in the public eye, i.e. celebrities, political figures, entertainers, authors, etc.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Rai wrote:Hey man, this was moved because it's not a review post. Please note the following rules:

5. Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.
--- Make sure your post is relevant. If you post gossip or something that is considered derogatory without any basis the post will be deleted. And if you continue to post in that manner you will be warned. Do not post something that is not relevant to the topic at hand or can be considered malicious gossip or unnecessarily derogatory in any manner.

--- Do NOT post anyone's real or full name, home address, work address, home phone, work phone, cell phone, email address, photograph, picture, graphic rendering of the person, video or any other personal information on this forum. While we cannot be held legally responsible, you can. It is not your place to post someone else's information, if they want to share it they can themselves. The only exception to this are people who live in the public eye, i.e. celebrities, political figures, entertainers, authors, etc.
My bad.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Is it even allowed to bind a servitor pr any other being to a person, who don't know about it...?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Is it even allowed to bind a servitor pr any other being to a person, who don't know about it...?
I've emailed darklordmidnight about it through email, but he has yet to get back to me. My guess is that he is finishing up the last of his orders. He said he was close to finishing my orders. But I imagine he will get back to me tonight or tomorrow.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The bit about never using someone else's real name has already been pointed out, so I have just a couple of other comments...

One, I can only tell you that my Protection Team does not like me to overshare the details of the protective spirits, servitors, and spells that we have in place. (If they have their way, any sharing at all would be classed as oversharing, lol.) So you might want to be more circumspect about how many details you post in public about your armor and this other suit.

Two, a few of the details of the female servitor are dancing along the border of "detailed enough about intimate things to belong in the 18+ forum". If you want to go into detail about intimacy, remember that the only place to really do that is the Adult Discussion subforum.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The bit about never using someone else's real name has already been pointed out, so I have just a couple of other comments...

One, I can only tell you that my Protection Team does not like me to overshare the details of the protective spirits, servitors, and spells that we have in place. (If they have their way, any sharing at all would be classed as oversharing, lol.) So you might want to be more circumspect about how many details you post in public about your armor and this other suit.

Two, a few of the details of the female servitor are dancing along the border of "detailed enough about intimate things to belong in the 18+ forum". If you want to go into detail about intimacy, remember that the only place to really do that is the Adult Discussion subforum.
Sure. I think I should circumspect from here on out.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I've emailed darklordmidnight about it through email, but he has yet to get back to me. My guess is that he is finishing up the last of his orders. He said he was close to finishing my orders. But I imagine he will get back to me tonight or tomorrow.
You might want to wait until DLM replies back to you, to avoid complication : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I've emailed darklordmidnight about it through email, but he has yet to get back to me. My guess is that he is finishing up the last of his orders. He said he was close to finishing my orders. But I imagine he will get back to me tonight or tomorrow.
You might want to wait until DLM replies back to you, to avoid complication : )
True.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Whose project is this? Did you, DLM, and CH all make a verbal or written agreement to team up for... whatever these goals are? Is it something you'd like to bring them on board for, but a concrete agreement hasn't been struck yet? Or something in between?

If the truth is closer to the latter than the former, remember that DLM and CH have businesses to run, customers to satisfy, and marriages and families and personal lives to attend to. So this project (bringing beings from astral to physical?) might not be as mission-critical to others as it appears to be to you.

At which point, I advise you to study magick and psionics avidly, learn what they can and cannot do, and then YOU can be the one pushing the boundaries between what is proven to work and what hasn't yet been done.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”