What would evil entities gain from this?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Whenever I read a thread about someone being possessed or haunted/affected by pure evil entities, the person always says they're trying to make him/her commit suicide. Why?
Wouldn't be logical if the evil entities kept the human alive to benefit from the energy or something?
What do the evil entities gain from people killing themselves?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm if it's a feeder, it might gain energy from the negative emotions the victim emits : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

ImageImage
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:Mm if it's a feeder, it might gain energy from the negative emotions the victim emits : /
So they're just placing the thought of suicide but not actually pushing the person to kill himself/herself?? More like messing with their minds to feed off of negative emotions but not really wanting the person to die..?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm but death is a very powerful energy, and can be mixed with various emotions e.g. sadness, regret, anger, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:Mm but death is a very powerful energy, and can be mixed with various emotions e.g. sadness, regret, anger, etc.
This makes sense. Though I'd think that they'd prefer to keep the victim alive to constantly feed off of the negative emotions. But like you said - the energy of death could be more powerful than the negative energy the victim emits when they're alive.
Maybe when a person is alive, they still have survival instinct/self-preservation which affects the power of the energy the evil entity is looking for. However, when dying, it a pure powerful energy, thus they push the person to die.
Thanks for the discussion 1tu

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

All BA entities lie. Period. They're mostly lieing about killing them.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If they want negitive energy and the person has a family wouldn't possesing one member to make them kill themselves mean more negitive energy for the entity in genaral now having multiple sourses to pull from or is this conversation about this happening to a individual on their own by themselves with no one in the area that would miss them.

blessed be

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

DualWanderer3 wrote:If they want negitive energy and the person has a family wouldn't possesing one member to make them kill themselves mean more negitive energy for the entity in genaral now having multiple sourses to pull from or is this conversation about this happening to a individual on their own by themselves with no one in the area that would miss them.

blessed be
What I mean in my OP is something similar to this analogy:
Imagine a person blackmailing another person. Now the blackmailer surely will make sure the victim is alive, to extort as much money as they can. The former won't go ahead and kill the victim or tell the person to commit suicide; the latter's money is needed so he must stay alive. Thus it would be illogical for a blackmailer to tell the victim "ok go kill yourself" because this means money flow will stop.
So I thought wouldn't evil entities prefer to keep their victim alive to feed off of the energy, instead of telling the victim to kill themselves? To keep the energy source, just like a blackmailer would keep the money flowing.
But maybe death has its own unique energy as "darkwing" suggested so this is why the evil entity might be pushing people to suicide. And this unique energy is far more powerful and desired than the usual negative energy emitting from a living possessed person.
There could be another reason though. This is why I'm asking why placing suicidal thoughts in the victims' heads. It's a common matter in all the crisis threads.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I guess they figure that once they max out the energy they're draining from their victim, and the victim either seeks help or dies, they'll just track down a new target.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”