Chosen by Cronus/Kronos(Aka Saturn)

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Interesting, it seems that I've been chosen by Kronos or Cronus in a 'reverse adoption'. What do you guys have to say about this deity? Anything else to him besides what was mentioned in encyclopedia?

I also went to read about the 'Golden Age' of Cronus/Kronos to find out more and what it embodied also seems to be all that I would agree with.

Furthermore another source says he wasn't 'just condemned to Tartarus for eternity' but him and followers eventually given rule of the 'blessed isles'(Might also be the Hellenic 'paradise' where 'heroes' in the afterlife go I heard) after 'forgiven'?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I read he was widely worshipped by the Romans as 'Saturn' a god of prosperity. Funny though lol cause ever since I started worship, I found myself more likely to find cash or coins lying on the ground? Not that it was intended but still lol.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Maybe from this link:
http://www.maicar.com/GML/Cronos.html
I tried to visualize/picture Cronus, by thinking of the lion head statues you often see on fountains, the 'scent' associated possibly at the same time and my picturing got taken to a very 'bright' eternally lit place and tame area with grass, trees but ever-lit and a flock of sheep surrounding 'cronus' between them. I wondered essentially if its possible that the realm he governs was where I could have stayed or not before this life, the 'isles of the blessed' you know if they're my 'home' and can be again after the conclusion of this 'lifetime' and for the first time if not.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Here's a Roman depiction of him or the one that he was named into by them(Saturn). I heard(No offence) that his the more open and like the 'nicer' version of Zeus, and believes more in the view of giving people all they desire/need to be happy. Somebody else suggested that they represent two leaders, I'm assuming they meant that one leaders more by example and the other in a more 'respect my authority' manner. Mythology might not be exactly reliable, but how his portrayed.

In mythical portrayal Cronus mainly only started to resort to 'brutality/force' out of desperation/when backed into a corner by fate itself in an attempt to defy it. That was his reason, would anybody call Cronus a 'god of light'(The 'golden ages' associated energy) and would he enjoy or not mind being called as such:

Return to “Immortals”