Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: butterfly
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure - still very new
Zodiac:

So _ I've been slow learning in between all the batting machine speed curve balls of life. I'd been sensing somebody in the home. And so have both girls. Ordered 2 readings last month during one the specials. 3 Major confirmations Were in my box with "order complete" today.

1st - EXCERPT: YOU HAVE AN UNBOUND FROM THE ASTRAL REALM EAGER TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR EFFORTS WITH ASTRAL TRAVEL, REMOTE VIEWING AND ASTRAL PROJECTION..... HE WANTS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND AND FURTHER YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR OWN CAPABILITIES AND STRENGTHS.. I had been avoiding anything astral until I was strong and protected enough so i dont get myself into trouble. But this was like WOW...he's been standing by waiting for me to notice him

2nd - EXCERPTS: YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE CHANGE COMING ......POWER OF PATIENCE..... I had twinges of "great" on the horizon I could almost taste it last week. In the curve balls I realized I'm back in "Patience 101"

3rd- Reverse adoption - Someone to GUARD AGAINST MALICIOUS MAGICK, SPIRITS & ENTITIES. She came to me. Confirmation for what seems like a lifelong problem of jealous folk wanting to remove/hurt/destroy me to make themselves look good or take what I earn. Her coming confirms the haters haven't been squashed for good or converted to supporters yet. I'm appreciative that she wants to join the fight.

Family of:humans, canine, marine, spirits, and living entities
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I just love the CH readings. They are so insightful and full of information.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Very Cool!! 2lv
I too enjoy CH readings, I find that they often ring true.
They are always decently priced as well.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Today I found out...”