Differences between human spirits from different periods of time

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Any thoughts here on if there would be any differences between human spirits from different periods of time? Just decided to make a discussion for it here for anybody interested on the subject since there's not much written on it, because some time ago I spoke with a friend elsewhere whom described them.

Would say humans who lived in the 'Feudal Ages' have mostly a 'lower vibration'(No offence) compared to that of whom live in the more 'centralized' and bit more 'harmonious' times of today? Classical times in certain areas higher/lower vibrations and vice versa?

Something interesting though is despite humans from past times being more in favor of 'force' based solutions(Lasted until the time when they perceived it as a way of solving things turns against them) than many of today's, they seemed more 'cultured' at the same time in how people perceive them within language or habits. Their families would also have been extremely strict in how they raised them, for example in Feudal times parents could decide whom their offspring could/could not be 'married to' and other major aspects of their life according to some sources.

You see the noble portrayals of the 'sword fighting' and that from the past to today for example, but when you get to feel a 'sword' up close say and its sharp edges. Then go look up images of what it looked like when they used that to 'fight' for example, its truely 'darker' in nature?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Continued, the people in those times would have been bombarded with those things in everyday life from what I've heard compared to today when its alot more 'civil' out at front. Do research on the subject basically.

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's an interesting question, I'm not sure. Most of the spirits with me are from older times, and their mannerisms definitely stand out. A few of my spirits from Medieval Europe tend to be very well spoken and polite. As for their vibration, although they came from Medieval Europe, their's tends to be of a middle ground and I find some of their energies to be very grounding and calm.

So it might depend on the individual themselves, instead of the time period, but I can't say so for sure. 2co Good question though, I've never really thought of it before.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

~LavenderRose~ wrote:It's an interesting question, I'm not sure. Most of the spirits with me are from older times, and their mannerisms definitely stand out. A few of my spirits from Medieval Europe tend to be very well spoken and polite. As for their vibration, although they came from Medieval Europe, their's tends to be of a middle ground and I find some of their energies to be very grounding and calm.

So it might depend on the individual themselves, instead of the time period, but I can't say so for sure. 2co Good question though, I've never really thought of it before.
Yes it sometimes makes me wonder how people who lived in such 'violent' times could act so refined(grounded and calmer or 'well spoken & polite' than most people today?), and that including the Romans/Classical Civilizations in normal lifestyle. I did hear in the Middle Ages there was this culture of 'suppressing' one's 'darker' side in contemporary society. Plus the strictness of punishments/laws encouraged that.

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ServantofJustice wrote:
~LavenderRose~ wrote:It's an interesting question, I'm not sure. Most of the spirits with me are from older times, and their mannerisms definitely stand out. A few of my spirits from Medieval Europe tend to be very well spoken and polite. As for their vibration, although they came from Medieval Europe, their's tends to be of a middle ground and I find some of their energies to be very grounding and calm.

Yes it sometimes makes me wonder how people who lived in such 'violent' times could act so refined(grounded and calmer or 'well spoken & polite' than most people today?), and that including the Romans/Classical Civilizations in normal lifestyle. I did hear in the Middle Ages there was this culture of 'suppressing' one's 'darker' side in contemporary society. Plus the strictness of punishments/laws encouraged that.
That's a good point! I have heard before that people needed to suppress themselves a lot back in those times. When this comes to mind I tend to think it wouldn't be "gentlemen" like to act out or cause trouble in public. I also got the thought, that maybe by living in those times, these people had stronger dispositions. That living through difficult times toughened their skin and made them stronger people. I think this is why they can make good teachers and help you deal with problems, because in their lifetime you sometimes had a lot to deal with.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

~LavenderRose~ wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:

That's a good point! I have heard before that people needed to suppress themselves a lot back in those times. When this comes to mind I tend to think it wouldn't be "gentlemen" like to act out or cause trouble in public. I also got the thought, that maybe by living in those times, these people had stronger dispositions. That living through difficult times toughened their skin and made them stronger people. I think this is why they can make good teachers and help you deal with problems, because in their lifetime you sometimes had a lot to deal with.
I wonder how much influence that these humans have had, especially from angels? Would they be closer to those beings than us?

These people's ways are not over, there are still those who follow them living in this world to tell you but times are different so its not going to be the exact same unless they're living in the countryside maybe. The ways are still there though.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Is it possible for somebody to ask them and find out why it was easier for them to encounter beings or spirits?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ServantofJustice wrote: Something interesting though is despite humans from past times being more in favor of 'force' based solutions(Lasted until the time when they perceived it as a way of solving things turns against them) than many of today's, they seemed more 'cultured' at the same time in how people perceive them within language or habits. Their families would also have been extremely strict in how they raised them, for example in Feudal times parents could decide whom their offspring could/could not be 'married to' and other major aspects of their life according to some sources.
Depends on where in the food chain those people were and if you're reading the official stories they left behind or what actually went on behind the curtains, so to say.
I doubt that common folk were so refined, strict and repressed and the other folk were only refined and 'repressed' in public. What happened behind the walls.........you don't even want to know.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: Something interesting though is despite humans from past times being more in favor of 'force' based solutions(Lasted until the time when they perceived it as a way of solving things turns against them) than many of today's, they seemed more 'cultured' at the same time in how people perceive them within language or habits. Their families would also have been extremely strict in how they raised them, for example in Feudal times parents could decide whom their offspring could/could not be 'married to' and other major aspects of their life according to some sources.
Depends on where in the food chain those people were and if you're reading the official stories they left behind or what actually went on behind the curtains, so to say.
I doubt that common folk were so refined, strict and repressed and the other folk were only refined and 'repressed' in public. What happened behind the walls.........you don't even want to know.
These were the same types of humans who hunted down entities when they were with us in this realm and did other things apparently?

I am linked to them somewhat culturally and energetically in how I resonate myself. I was also still put with them in my most recent past life according to a reading, everything you do is everybody’s business etc. My parent is related to them and what I do know from experience is they seem to have a very fear or security orientated belief system, and also fairly absolutist values with extreme, rigid labeling. Using fear to command obedience often or ‘achieve peace’ in any given situation etc. Very collectively orientated as said and everything somebody does is everybody nearby’s business, shown above.

Are they if a lighter or darker mentality than modern people compared, and if darker why did they feel more drawn to seeking out ‘light based’ spirituality just curious? Catholic kingdoms officially claimed to be aligned with angels and their rulers, as well as trying to imitate what they perceived to be their society style and apply it to humans. In some situations people even flogged themselves, or went to extremes in medieval ‘light spirituality focused’ societies in order to ‘defeat’ their ‘dark half’ and also in others with strict discipline methods in rules.

So as said every time somebody was knighted or crowned a ruler, a bishop supervising performed a ritual on them to spiritually link their authority to the catholic god and angels also.

In your opinion what do you think angels like the throne angels, or courtwinds and Bronwyns along with any others would feel about medieval humans who tried to follow them? They made statues, carvings and paintings everywhere portraying them as perfect as possible. Sometimes you could even be punished for talking badly about any angel if caught.

I read it wasn’t just catholic countries that hunted down and deemed beings ‘evil’, but supposedly self-proclaimed Buddhist nations did as well and turned it into a dogmatic religion. When a variant of Buddhism arrived in Japan the people there suddenly labeled certain beings or spirits like those among Yokai as ‘evil’, showing this was not only Christianity but medieval humans in general.

If you believe they have different natured spirits to modern people what do you believe differentiates the ‘medieval human’ to us in energy or dark/light differences? And where will this generation of spirits end up after we/they leave this plane completely for other generations of human spirits to inhabit?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also I can explain the idea behind why executions or punishments of criminals are/were or ‘should’ be done publicly with remains sometimes displayed in high crime areas is or was so that it will frighten off the potentially evil/dangerous people of society, by showing them what they do does not pay including to anybody who might find it ‘cool’. People see and feel/think “So this is what will happen if you commit that crime.”

Sometimes an accomplice of a said person who did something bad was specifically sat down somewhere, and held down in order to be forced to watch the punishment be carried out by the authorities directly infront of their eyes.

Facial reconstructions. If somebody’s energy parallels or influences how the genes in them play out whic affects their looks. What impressions do these give you?

http://www.medievalarchives.com/2013/08 ... struction/

https://amp.theguardian.com/science/201 ... fter-death

Return to “Human”