Lord of Nazgul Fled...NOW ON TO MORDOR!!!

Pertinent information regarding transacting on eBay
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Caiyros
Posted: Mar 16 2008, 08:50 AM

WIld Geof while dallying with a Miller's Wife diid tell me to talk to Long Will, and here is what transpired with everychone in Canterbury doing full agreement......

Piers Ploughman went up on yon Malverne Hill and dreamt a dream, and when talking to the spirit of William Langland, he told me the following tale of him channeling Old Piers, and Old Piers did sayeth this that what is, is what doth follow:

Angmar has been destroyed, The Lord of Nazgul has fled and now it is on to MORDOR.

In my opinion, 'The Former CEO' is being "sent out the back door thru B.O.D. appointment and then back to civilian life with a golden parachute".

Now the people of Middle Earth (I prefer Mystics of Athenian Democracy myself!) have to wrestle back the most potentially powerful engine of democratic economics ("Hey George, you still haven't wiped out 'The LIttle Guy' and man oh man you've tried!" I heard someone say!)

eBay has been responsible for creating an incredible and relatively democratic economic world network. But since at least 2004 AD it feels to me like there is a greater and greater unnecesary and negative false need for containing various powers within the internal structure, and many people have publicly displayed their own true displeasure.

Our forces are strong, elves, hobbits, trolls, humans, and even the Dark Lords as well - all have come forward to help maintain true economic security for "The Little Guy"

But we need more help. Here is how it might be:

An email or paper letter sent to the following people, being sure that all their names are listed as "TO:" on the email sent. or letter sent.
Jeff Bezos - Amazon.com
Eric Schmidt - CEO Google
Larry Page - former CEO Google
Bill Gates - founder Microsoft
Steve Jobs - Co-founder of Apple & Pixar

The basic idea of the letter would be: (and could be either quoted, changed, or entirely rewritten by each voluntary sender:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs:

We all know that we are in a very fast steady flow forward in the development of the information age and can take ideas ranging from Marshall McLuhan & John Sussams to E. F. Schumacher and onto Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi and his ideas on "Flow".

One aspect of this is that a very important engine of future economics and economic communications - if you will pardon the image "more and more we see a pattern here that is similiar to the pattern of operations of a Soviet auto factory producing the Lada befor 1990." The job gets done, but reliability goes through the floor at 10,000 user miles..."

We are suggesting that you discuss the possibility of either an individual or group process being implimented to outright buy eBay and use it as the "engine of democratic economics " that, we believe, it should be.

We ask that you consider the idea of considering working within the process outlined in this message.

In hopes of your interest in our idea,
We the consumers and users of modern media are,
Sincerely yours,
[Legal Name]
[email address]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If each person sent out 1 singned copy to the above named people and , additionally sent 10 copies or more of this form (without them signing these copies, of course) and requested that they sign and send a copy and "push forward" 10 more copies to their friends, it would be an interesting thing to do and would positively add customer interest to e-businesses.

Thank You for Listening,
STRIDER

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Here Here!