Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Okay... I am super duper ultra mega confused right now 1h ....I've been hesitating on moving everything to my master vessel, but now is the time. I mean my items of spelled items and spirits have reached epic proportions. I need to clean house. I definitely need to clear up some space. I plan on moving 95% of my stuff to my master vessel, but here's the thing... I love my master vessel and would HATE to lose it especially since everything would essentially be on it. So I was thinking that I would cross-bridge my master vessel to a ring that I wear all the time so I always (in a sense) have a physical channel to my master vessel.

Here's the problem: I sent in a HD ticket about cross bridging my master vessel to another vessel, but I was told it wasn't possible to do with a master vessel. 1am I didn't know that I couldn't cross bridge my master vessel to another vessel. I guess I could carry my MV around with me, but again I don't want to lose it. I know that everything is automatically bridged to us, but I really love having a physical vessel with me. Since cross-bridging isn't an option, how do I then create an access point (like cross-bridging) or create a "mirror" of my MV to my ring so I (in a sense) always have my master vessel with me?

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

Anyone? Any thoughts? 2co ::brain:: ::brain:: ::Anyone::

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, how about asking for another master vessel?
: /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

Do you mean like somehow mirror the master vessel I like to the other master vessel? I'm not sure how to do that

p.s. I loved dark wing duck when I was growing up. He's one of my favorites :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I was thinking of this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ADDITION ... -HAVE.html

But this one copies everything from the master vessel, instead of bridging or linking them to the new vessel : /

And yep, he's my second favorite after Batman the animated : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

That sounds pretty close to what I'm looking for. Would it be possible to do if I already have 2 master vessels, or does one of them have to be the "additional master vessel" like that listing?

Oh man! Batman the animated is definitely my first favorite. I love the animation style and the dark tone of the series.
<3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo that, I'm not sure. Maybe HD ticket can answer that in more detail : )

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

Ah okay. I'll look into that and keep brainstorming on other solutions 1mg

Batgirl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aradia Rue
Zodiac:

I created a custom master vessel with the stone sent to me. Does the stone make more than 1 vessel?
I did put some spirits to the vessel created.
Due to circumstance, I have a duplicate (same exact) ring to my master vessel. I think this is bad as I am likely to get the 2 pieces confused.
How do I change the vessel to something else? Transmute? Do I keep the vessels in the transmute bag for 24hours like the custom master vessel creation stone?
Will that also transmute the spirits in the original master vessel?
Or again, can the custom master vessel stone be used more than once..I could just turn the duplicate ring into a master vessel also so it wouldn't matter which ring I wore? Thanks for your help!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Batgirl wrote:How do I change the vessel to something else? Transmute? Do I keep the vessels in the transmute bag for 24hours like the custom master vessel creation stone?
Not via transmute bag, there's an instruction to change the vessel for your master vessel, the one with "Acomba":
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... ion-sheet/
: )

Batgirl wrote:Or again, can the custom master vessel stone be used more than once..I could just turn the duplicate ring into a master vessel also so it wouldn't matter which ring I wore?
As far as I know, if you have done the above changing vessel instruction, then the previous vessel is not usable anymore. Thus, if you buy one listing of master vessel, then you only have one master vessel, not duplicable : /

Return to “General Questions”