Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

you would have your good and bad like in any race.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hysteria wrote:The label 'demon' itself is just that...a label. The person who uses the label decides what subjective tones to attach to it, what manner to frame it, and with what weight to endow it. You are not an authority on labels. There is no such thing. Therefore you cannot claim absolute assurance that Satan and Lucifer are not demons..because you are projecting your label as absolute, when it is in fact very slanted with your own prejudice. I believe Lilith to be Vampyric, but still very much insist that there are such things as demons, and they are not bound to destroy and suck souls for fun just because they hold such an energy.
Since when was demon an actual label? Demon is an entity, just like a naga or harpy is an entity. I've never seen anyone on CH use a demon in the terms of a label. Everyone I've seen refers to demons as their demons and such and such, so to them that must mean they keep an entity, an actual being which doesn't sound like just a label to me. I don't know what DA beings people keep, I wont proclaim to be an expert on those. However demons are BA entities as far as I have any understanding of them, and they are not keepable.
Kalfu wrote:WhimsicalSage - what experiences have you had personally, with Satan and/or Lucifer?
I do not work with either of these immortals. I know Lucifer is the morning light bearer and I know very loosely one of his myths where he defeated god however I don't know anything about satan. I just know that when you understand the inherent nature of demons and BA entities, you just know it's impossible for these immortals to be real demons.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Kalfu
new here
new here

WhimsicalSage wrote:
Kalfu wrote:WhimsicalSage - what experiences have you had personally, with Satan and/or Lucifer?
I do not work with either of these immortals. I know Lucifer is the morning light bearer and I know very loosely one of his myths where he defeated god however I don't know anything about satan. I just know that when you understand the inherent nature of demons and BA entities, you just know it's impossible for these immortals to be real demons.
Don't you think that it is a pointless argument, to come in and attempt to disprove people's definitions of Satan and Lucifer when the ones you are arguing with actually do have personal experience with them? You hold such a strong opinion, yet lack your own experience in order to make a fair decision here. Just sayin'

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote: Since when was demon an actual label? Demon is an entity, just like a naga or harpy is an entity. ..

I just know that when you understand the inherent nature of demons and BA entities, you just know it's impossible for these immortals to be real demons.
My personal take, demon should be regarded as a label to the extent of how it's being applied a great deal based on perspective or belief, it's a term and given the way it's handled we need to look beyond it to the precise nature of a being, as relevant.
Many believe that there are differently-natured demonic beings. There are those considered as or closer to 'BA' and those that would fall into 'DA' according to the spectrum applied here. CH for instance, as far as I am aware only considers the BA variety to be demons, you may be of a similar camp.
Others have come to a different conclusion based on their experience, and whether you'd term what one understands as the 'DA' variety of demons to be, indeed, demons or not.. is entirely up to what you subscribe to, it doesn't necessarily make your truth more valid than another truth. Experience and the validity of personal claims comes into play here.

Relatedly I do say one must be careful who they're getting demon info from, and in the case where one is looking to bring home a companion claimed to be demonic, you'll want to be very sure of what you're dealing with .. in the case of pursuing the offers of sellers in the community, who you're buying from. I see a trend of everyone and their mother selling bindings of claimed 'demons' these days and it is a little frightful for sure. A lot more than that is frightful, but I digress..

So, clearly, if you believe that demons can only be of BA nature, you're not going to believe certain immortals are in fact demonic (unless you believe an immortal can be of BA nature, perhaps). If you're trying to say only your system of belief is valid however, that causes an issue, especially when you don't bring evidence or personal experience to the table to support your view.
A view, no matter how different or similar to one's own, is more respectable when it comes along with intelligent reason.

If given an instance to actually judge if some presence, like potentially what one may presume to be a 'demon', is BA or DA: Although it is important to be able to identify the collective origin of a being when developing an academic conclusion, it's more immediately crucial to be able to accurately discern the individual entity's intent, vibration, and your impression of such. This relative to circumstance, and the position you receive it in (one of experience or inexperience, one of bias or neutrality, one of fear or calm, one of vibing better to arkan sonneys or..and on it goes heh).
Before saying 'this is a demon, bad news!' we first learn to discern 'this is a malicious entity, bad news' and how we take that is based on the reality of what is actually happening with that entity vs our personal biases or influence on the scenario.

It is *even true*, and I'm sure I don't have to say this but I will, that many can have experiences with a being they perceive as malicious, so deem the being as malicious, whereas another person would not perceive it that way or have an entirely different experience with the being, and so have no reason to deem it as malicious (or the standard for 'BA'). I've multiple times dealt with beings that the casual interpreter would call 'BA', because either they don't mesh with the entity or they can't acclimate to the dark energy or they don't understand/resonate with them. What is the actual nature of the being then? Maybe it's 'both', making it DA, or maybe we can only judge by the one who is better able to discern their interaction.

As a final note, from what I've come to know it's quite rare to find yourself plagued by the 'BA', and in fact, many instances of trouble may come from 'DA' or darker-'DA' going misunderstood/uncontrolled.. including one's own inherent energy gone awry for whatever reason.

This is a lot of a tangent maybe, but oh well, seems important to state. Cheers~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I know Lucifer is the morning light bearer and I know very loosely one of his myths where he defeated god ...
This one is interesting : )
Can you provide references or links about Lucifer defeated god?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Something so many people do is they have expectations based on conditioning. Meaning: beliefs, how they were raised, the environment they grew up in and what they've experienced through the filters others or they have created.

Something this journey calls for is dropping everything you think you know and accepting what you find to be true. But also not taking everything you read ect for the "bible truth" if that makes sense. Meaning everything that contains a little truth also may contain a little false and vise versa. The meta teaches you to accept things as they are. Don't make them any more or any less then what it is.

Another thing: you can't put and entity/being/spirit under one light as if they are all the same. Are humans all the same? Do you expect them to be? Why or why not? We come in a verity of sizes/shapes/color/gender. We are bad we are good we are inbetween. Regardless of anything driven by emotion. No matter the being they feel emotion to some degree. Why does everyone hear a name or a species an instantly feel something? Because they listen to what they are told. If you are okay with living that way that's fine, but if you haven't experienced a being/spirit/entity then don't blindly judge.

I have a lower hell realm demon entity with many interests and within his realm he actually has a job equivalent, and he's loving. Granted I'd never want him to get mad x D
To the persons who posted this I genuinely hope you can pick out good advice from not so good advice. If you ever think about getting a demon then yes continue your research because it will come in handy. Regardless I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Also as someone who speaks with Lilith (I get her motherly side) which most people wouldn't even think she has because they are judgey. Beings will show you what they feel they should based off how you see them. So when some people don't let them be who they are of course you won't get that side to them. (Well in my opinion anyways) to me Lilith isn't a demon at all. She manifests: a woman maybe in her 20s. Long dark hair. Dark brown like red eyes that swirl with wisdom and depth, sometimes with horns, sometimes with wings, sometimes fangs. Sometimes none.

I just thought I'd jump in. Happy keeping lovelies
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Please be extremely cautious. You can read about them of course if you are curious; but please don't even think to call upon anyone of them, above all Lucifer. Because the issue is, they always come when summoned , and Lucifer and his Goetic demons are extremely dangerous. They actively seek people to get a link to them.During the interactions they are the most pleasant and kind guys you can meet of course, and they will do anything to get your trust. They ensnare you. The bad part comes later, when you cannot run away because you have gone too much far. I know them all very well unfortunately and it took so many energies, will, effort and pain to cut with them , they have ruined my life in this last year and those around me as well. They are a plague for mankind, and people discover that when it is late.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:Please be extremely cautious. You can read about them of course if you are curious; but please don't even think to call upon anyone of them, above all Lucifer. Because the issue is, they always come when summoned , and Lucifer and his Goetic demons are extremely dangerous. They actively seek people to get a link to them.During the interactions they are the most pleasant and kind guys you can meet of course, and they will do anything to get your trust. They ensnare you. The bad part comes later, when you cannot run away because you have gone too much far. I know them all very well unfortunately and it took so many energies, will, effort and pain to cut with them , they have ruined my life in this last year and those around me as well. They are a plague for mankind, and people discover that when it is late.
Mmmh?
What happened to the son of Lilith whom you've married then?
And how about the attacks from Christian God and angels?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post684866.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

As far as I know, Lucifer is not a demon and has nothing to do with Satan. The fiction story of him mostly from the 1800's opera, "Lost paradise".
To me, he is just a lonely man wandering around on earth..

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

What happened? They tried to enslave me and lied to me all the time. I am no longer bound to Lilith , her son and Lucifer. I have paid a very high price to discover the truth. The bad that is written about them does not even come close to reality which is much worse by far

Return to “Dark Arts”