new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I am not very sure Lucifer or Lilith can be bond or not..But base on the studies of Luciferianism is simply a self belief, includes both theistic and atheistic denominations, and more like a philosophy.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

As far as I know you can get channels/portals for immortals. Personally I wouldn't do that though. While Lilith comes off nice I wouldn't 100% just trust anyone and it's not like you owe anyone anything. But there's something you can learn from experiences and all. Being curious is good. Being blind/naive is not.

But anytime I see "bindings" for them it's usually portals to them or channels.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

There is a difference between Lucifer, Satan, and the devil. They are separate entities with different personalities and presences. That being said, Satan is a title as well, Lucifer does have the title Satan without being Satan the entity.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ying Mei wrote:As far as I know, Lucifer is not a demon and has nothing to do with Satan. The fiction story of him mostly from the 1800's opera, "Lost paradise".
To me, he is just a lonely man wandering around on earth..
I'm guessing you meant Paradise Lost by Milton? It's a good book : )

And it depends on the believes and teaching, e.g. demonolatry viewed Lucifer as demon and dark immortal.

Erszebet wrote:What happened? They tried to enslave me and lied to me all the time. I am no longer bound to Lilith , her son and Lucifer. I have paid a very high price to discover the truth. The bad that is written about them does not even come close to reality which is much worse by far
Oo okay, that's not good : \

And how about the attack from Christian God? Has it already been solved as well?

Ying Mei wrote:I am not very sure Lucifer or Lilith can be bond or not..But base on the studies of Luciferianism is simply a self belief, includes both theistic and atheistic denominations, and more like a philosophy.
There are many different forms of Satanism, Luciferianism, etc. There are some who worship the dark immortals as their deities, while maintaining the self empowerment concept of LHP.

And as Aries said, immortal binding is usually in the form of channel or portal, as immortals can't be bound in the same manner as spirits : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:I know Lucifer is the morning light bearer and I know very loosely one of his myths where he defeated god ...
This one is interesting : )
Can you provide references or links about Lucifer defeated god?
I don't have references or anything because this isn't talked about anywhere in history. However my feminine side knows a lot about myth in general so she would know about this.
Basically the gist is god rushed into decisions on humans, then Lucifer deposed him, and then god forced strict laws upon Lucifer because he was very capable of doing this however then Lucifer eventually defeated him and saved the humans and that is all I know about this.
Don't you think that it is a pointless argument, to come in and attempt to disprove people's definitions of Satan and Lucifer when the ones you are arguing with actually do have personal experience with them? You hold such a strong opinion, yet lack your own experience in order to make a fair decision here. Just sayin'
This doesn't really matter though. If you have any insight on the nature of BA entities, you just know it is impossible for true immortals to be demons. I do have experiences with Lilith though and I know she isn't a demon or vampiric, she is the goddess of the seductress.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I don't have references or anything because this isn't talked about anywhere in history. However my feminine side knows a lot about myth in general so she would know about this.
Well, in that case, it is your personal belief as the one who believes this might only be you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:I don't have references or anything because this isn't talked about anywhere in history. However my feminine side knows a lot about myth in general so she would know about this.
Well, in that case, it is your personal belief as the one who believes this might only be you : )
I am inclined to agree. But that's because the definition of "mythology", as I understand it, revolves around stories shared for generations by an entire culture, which are central to and explain the belief system of that culture.

So if only one person has perceived this story, it can't be a myth in the classic sense of the word.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

If idolizing Lucifer as a form of self empowerment/improvement, which means each of us is somehow a projection of him. I barely hear people worship Azazel or Samyaza, and I know they are the leaders of the fallen.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
darkwing wrote:
I am inclined to agree. But that's because the definition of "mythology", as I understand it, revolves around stories shared for generations by an entire culture, which are central to and explain the belief system of that culture.

So if only one person has perceived this story, it can't be a myth in the classic sense of the word.
Myth is true. Just because something isn't written in history doesn't mean it isn't true. You have to remember that the majority of myth is lost to time. The bible is not an accurate source of mythology at all. It is very insulting to say, I am the only one who may believe this as if this just doesn't exist. I don't know whether you misunderstood what I said. Feminine and masculine sides are capable of knowing a lot of things you wouldn't know. I can assure you this isn't just my belief. If that was the case you must discredit everything your spirits or entities tell you.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
J.Kindi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

Erszebet wrote:What happened? They tried to enslave me and lied to me all the time. I am no longer bound to Lilith , her son and Lucifer. I have paid a very high price to discover the truth. The bad that is written about them does not even come close to reality which is much worse by far
Can you tell what happend to you in detail? please, because unless we know some details, it is hard to take someones experience into account, how did they lie to you? what price did you pay? what "discoveries" have you found about them that was not written and made you say "The bad that is written about them does not even come close to reality which is much worse by far"? and I am sure when a colossal like this happens you must have written any topic to seek help from experts in the spirits keeping community, well if you had, can you link-it I am really interested to know all the suggested solution to it?

Return to “Dark Arts”