D e m o n s though

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Our world, our dimension, is inside a hell realm. We're actually the highest of the hell-realms. By high, I mean that our vibration is the mildest. The lower you go, the deeper the vibration, the heavier the energy.

Our world used to be a kind of... cross-over point. The lowest "heavenly" realm, which we call by many names, but to simplify I'm going to call Faerie, and our realm, used to coincide as one single realm. We were neither heavenly nor hellish, we were the fulcrum, the meeting point. However, over time, the energies here became polarized, and the two planes drifted apart.
This is an interesting myth. I kind of remember some similar ones, but can't remember from where I read it... : )

Erszebet wrote: And just because a being is considered a demon, it does not mean he is under Lucifer's control of course. Many of them aren't interested to serve Lilith nor Lucifer. What i said applies to whom i know- Lucifer, Lilith and the Goetic demons.
One more: It is possible that the Lilith, Lucifer, etc. whom you've met and had bad experience with are not the same with the Lilith, Lucifer, etc whom other people / practitioners connect with : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Erszebet wrote:I like all type of wild animals, above all tigers. During a trip to Thailand I could touch one, under the vigilance of the monk who looked after her. I wasn’t eaten nor bitten of course. The reasons are many: she was well fed and domesticated in some way, and on good mood that day perhaps. I was also lucky. The monk showed me the signs of a large deep cut, caused by the same tiger I had just touched. So when someone deals with demons, black arts or similar, I have in mind that tiger. You can accept the risk coming from interacting with them, sure, exactly as I accepted the risk of touching the tiger- a low risk perhaps- but thinking that being cautious, casting a circle or using some protection will suffice, as well as suggesting that they will respect you as long as you are respectful or friendly towards them is dangerous. And coming to the knowledge they share, what knowledge is it exactly? Because I got a lot informations yes, including secret names and ways to call upon them and similar things, but is it something really useful, I don’t mean to mankind but at least to an individual? I don’t think so, rather it was useful to them. I thought I had acquired knowledge and skills to summon them , yes, so they got much of my energy in exchange,and much more than this. The price is always high for what they offer. They let you think 'give me respect , you get respect and you have nothing to loose, you are free when dealing with us'. As to knowledge, of course I know so many personal things about Lilith, Lucifer and others, are they really useful to someone? Have these informations improved my life in some way? Absolutely not. And consider that there is something they enjoy more than teaching ,and that is deceiving. They adore to lie . I had no bias towards them but I had to reconsider my position. Respect is not enough to deal with BA. You don’t know how and when they will hit you but sure it will happen. Why? Because this is their nature. I am sure the monk was cautious and respectful towards the tiger. He was badly injured nonetheless. But when it comes to tigers I understand the importance of his work because tigers are at extinction risk, and it is worth the risk probably. It does not apply to other beings. You can take the risk of course. But what you get in exchange is not worth the price they ask at the end.
Firstly, I love your use of the tiger imagery. It is quite correct, and along the lines of my lion metaphor.

Secondly, I am surprised that you asked what I've learned from my experiences. I was quite clear in my post exactly what I learned from each of the three experiences I detailed. I continue to learn about myself, and develop spiritually and magickally, thanks to the assistance of all my spiritual helpers, those of lower vibration and those of higher vibration. Of course, I'm not working with them because of ego, or a desire for power. I'm not interested in silly things like secret names or their favorite color. This isn't a gossip session - I conjure with purpose. I conjure to learn and to grow. I'm not interested in any personal knowledge of the beings I summon unless they are sharing such information as it relates to the lesson I'm learning. As you've seen from my other posts, sometimes, the information isn't helpful until you put it into perspective within a larger framework of actual experience. So if a demon or angel or immortal wants to tell me something about themselves that's personal, they're telling me as a way of explaining a life lesson.

Also, sometimes being deceived is the lesson. Sometimes, the only way you learn something is by being lied to, because you cannot accept the truth before you experience the lie. This is just human nature.

Lastly, I don't think you understood what I was saying at all, because my primary comment about these beings is that they have the ability to choose. They are NOT black arts beings. The things we label as being black arts are things that are inimical to us as a species. Very few beings that people come across, even in hell realms, are black arts. People lie all the time. They cheat, they steal, they cause harm, both emotionally and physically, and sometimes they do all these things deliberately. With demons, you get what you give. If you are dealing with them for power, for the aggrandizement of your own ego, it is not going to be a fun ride. Just as, with tigers, if you do not respect their power, if you are egotistical enough to think that by working with them, that makes you powerful and special, then when the tiger eats your face, you probably deserve it.

A final, slightly off topic note to all -

Did you know that prior to the 16th century, the word demon and the word angel actually referred to the same thing? People believed that angels and demons were not separate species, but actually that a being that helped you, and harmed your enemy, was your angel, but your enemy's demon. A being that harmed you, but helped your enemy, was your demon, and their angel.

Just to add another fact to aid in the definition of words we use today. :)
-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
JazzieNikki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mikaela Hyakuya
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:
Erszebet wrote:I like all type of wild animals, above all tigers. During a trip to Thailand I could touch one, under the vigilance of the monk who looked after her. I wasn’t eaten nor bitten of course. The reasons are many: she was well fed and domesticated in some way, and on good mood that day perhaps. I was also lucky. The monk showed me the signs of a large deep cut, caused by the same tiger I had just touched. So when someone deals with demons, black arts or similar, I have in mind that tiger. You can accept the risk coming from interacting with them, sure, exactly as I accepted the risk of touching the tiger- a low risk perhaps- but thinking that being cautious, casting a circle or using some protection will suffice, as well as suggesting that they will respect you as long as you are respectful or friendly towards them is dangerous. And coming to the knowledge they share, what knowledge is it exactly? Because I got a lot informations yes, including secret names and ways to call upon them and similar things, but is it something really useful, I don’t mean to mankind but at least to an individual? I don’t think so, rather it was useful to them. I thought I had acquired knowledge and skills to summon them , yes, so they got much of my energy in exchange,and much more than this. The price is always high for what they offer. They let you think 'give me respect , you get respect and you have nothing to loose, you are free when dealing with us'. As to knowledge, of course I know so many personal things about Lilith, Lucifer and others, are they really useful to someone? Have these informations improved my life in some way? Absolutely not. And consider that there is something they enjoy more than teaching ,and that is deceiving. They adore to lie . I had no bias towards them but I had to reconsider my position. Respect is not enough to deal with BA. You don’t know how and when they will hit you but sure it will happen. Why? Because this is their nature. I am sure the monk was cautious and respectful towards the tiger. He was badly injured nonetheless. But when it comes to tigers I understand the importance of his work because tigers are at extinction risk, and it is worth the risk probably. It does not apply to other beings. You can take the risk of course. But what you get in exchange is not worth the price they ask at the end.
Firstly, I love your use of the tiger imagery. It is quite correct, and along the lines of my lion metaphor.

Secondly, I am surprised that you asked what I've learned from my experiences. I was quite clear in my post exactly what I learned from each of the three experiences I detailed. I continue to learn about myself, and develop spiritually and magickally, thanks to the assistance of all my spiritual helpers, those of lower vibration and those of higher vibration. Of course, I'm not working with them because of ego, or a desire for power. I'm not interested in silly things like secret names or their favorite color. This isn't a gossip session - I conjure with purpose. I conjure to learn and to grow. I'm not interested in any personal knowledge of the beings I summon unless they are sharing such information as it relates to the lesson I'm learning. As you've seen from my other posts, sometimes, the information isn't helpful until you put it into perspective within a larger framework of actual experience. So if a demon or angel or immortal wants to tell me something about themselves that's personal, they're telling me as a way of explaining a life lesson.

Also, sometimes being deceived is the lesson. Sometimes, the only way you learn something is by being lied to, because you cannot accept the truth before you experience the lie. This is just human nature.

Lastly, I don't think you understood what I was saying at all, because my primary comment about these beings is that they have the ability to choose. They are NOT black arts beings. The things we label as being black arts are things that are inimical to us as a species. Very few beings that people come across, even in hell realms, are black arts. People lie all the time. They cheat, they steal, they cause harm, both emotionally and physically, and sometimes they do all these things deliberately. With demons, you get what you give. If you are dealing with them for power, for the aggrandizement of your own ego, it is not going to be a fun ride. Just as, with tigers, if you do not respect their power, if you are egotistical enough to think that by working with them, that makes you powerful and special, then when the tiger eats your face, you probably deserve it.

A final, slightly off topic note to all -

Did you know that prior to the 16th century, the word demon and the word angel actually referred to the same thing? People believed that angels and demons were not separate species, but actually that a being that helped you, and harmed your enemy, was your angel, but your enemy's demon. A being that harmed you, but helped your enemy, was your demon, and their angel.

Just to add another fact to aid in the definition of words we use today. :)
-Raven
MagickMysts I absolutely love your response!! A good perspective and I learned something new. Thank you for your comment!

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this post, really. You've all helped me figure out what I needed with all the insight and such. Thank you! <3

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3
1 Male Celebrity <3
1 Prehistoric Creature <3
J.Kindi
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

Erszebet wrote:It is quite extensive to explain the whole story but briefly resumed, i was first attacked by the Christian god and his angels, then things calmed down for a period and during this I summoned and met other demons and bonded with them. I thought of them all like my family- Lilith, Lucifer, my vampire spouse, and a few other Goetia demons- and could summon and talk to them with ease at will. They were very present at all times, visions, telepathic communications , messages, we had a deep communication and they gave me any type of information about them, I also visited the high hell, I saw a lot of things and visited so many places. I loved them so much. But after a few months I was again attacked and this time with no mercy, by two different enemies. I won’t go in details here but Lilith as well was attacked and abandoned me without thinking about it twice and so did the others, including my vampire. They left me without any protection at all and note that they all had sworn to defend me as I was their daughter. I had to face a terrible war completely alone and you cannot guess how it was, objects moving in my home, I was even hurted and harmed because the attacks were also physical not psychic only. It went on for months and I tried to resist and thought they would come back to me to help but they never did. At the end I had to seek someone who could help and thanks to God I found a person who could offer help and advice. That person was able to block and cut down the attacks and when things calmed down I was sick, weak, exhausted and above all completely disheartened by the betrayal of Lilith, Lucifer and my whole ‘’family’’. My heart was broken , I would have died if that person didn’t save me as they didn’t move a finger to help me despite their promises. So I decided to leave and cut any relationship with them and with the dark path. But here they came back immediately and they started to threaten me fiercely, they said that I couldn’t and Lucifer and Lilith attacked me personally trying to force me not to cut the bonds with them, they did anything to block me from this decision including threats they would hit my family, my fiancé , my pet and we all would die. At this point I fully realized to whom I had given my trust and my loyalty, above all: my love. In exchange I only got deception, hate and harm. I also discovered that the informations they had given to me previously during our interactions were all false. They had lied all the time. That person was able to cut the bonds with them for me and force them to leave. Please note that if you have a bond to anyone of them and you simply state that you will leave them, they most likely will tell you’’ah ok, do as you prefer dear’’because they are very able to claim something from you sooner or later, so they won’t loose their power upon you just because you simply state that you don’t want to stay with them anymore. To really cut the bonds, you need to force them and know how to do it, and it’s a hard and dangerous endeavour. At the moment the dear Lucifer is still sending nightmares and threats my way to punish me, as he promised me . So don’t ever think to be in charge with anyone of them nor believe they will respect you in any way. The only thing they wish is getting your energies and your loyalty and use you as you were a toy according to their needs and will.
I really loved reading this thanks for sharing, it was good to know, and you did well defending your self I wish though you went for help sooner taking such a long time can be bad for you, I am happy that you are OK.

Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

☆Aytide☆ wrote:Never interacted with a demon before, but I will maybe, someday.. As I'm sure I'm still not ready now ;_;
But I actually have tried to contact Bune one of the goetia demons for some money just by using his sigil on my phone, and in few days I did get the money....
How u contact with bune?? I summoned foras

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

I followed a simple method I found on E.A Koetting's forum xD All I had to do was 'gazing' into Bune's sigil on my phone until I felt some sort of strange presence around me, then I stated my intent clearly in my mind hehe

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

NyctophiliaRaven wrote:I find this topic interesting, and I have a few things to add.

There are huge issues with the label "Demon." Some of it is because of religious obfuscation, cultural belief. Some of it is due to a complete lack of experience.

I think it is necessary to explain, to start off, how I personally define "demon," as well as WHY I use this definition, as that will save a lot of misunderstandings throughout this post.

There are many realms, and many dimensions within these realms. If you picture a spiral that goes up and down, and consider that on that spiral are many planes of existence, each with doorways into yet other planes along the same line sideways, then you begin to approach an understanding of how complex our reality truly is.

Our world, our dimension, is inside a hell realm. We're actually the highest of the hell-realms. By high, I mean that our vibration is the mildest. The lower you go, the deeper the vibration, the heavier the energy.

Our world used to be a kind of... cross-over point. The lowest "heavenly" realm, which we call by many names, but to simplify I'm going to call Faerie, and our realm, used to coincide as one single realm. We were neither heavenly nor hellish, we were the fulcrum, the meeting point. However, over time, the energies here became polarized, and the two planes drifted apart.

Because we live in a hell-realm, albeit the highest possible one, that would mean that WE are demons, because by most definitions, a demon is simply that which resides in a hell realm.

When you consider things from that perspective, it's clear that location and vibration are what determines an entity's classification for most people who are well-versed in the metaphysical arts.

We have many myths about immortals, and very few about demons. We have many myths about beings we now call demonic who are immortals whose societies fell to religious fanatics. Monotheism has labeled more immortals "demon" than any other religious path. But LABELING something "demon" does not make it so.

We have this group perception that demons are evil, that they are capricious, that they lie with the truth, that they set traps. The issue I have with this is that these aren't the qualities of demons, so much as they are the qualities we ourselves hold... and they are also the qualities of most fae. If you want to point out a vessel of true evil, I invite you to meet a faerie of the court of light and illusion. They look damned pretty, and they are vicious hunters, and you are their food. They also reside in the lowest realm of heaven... which is why I bring them up. Just because you express a higher vibration does not make you "good." Good and evil are subjective terms.

I have had many experiences with those beings that we collectively assume are demons over the years. The one thing I can say with absolute surety is that demons TEACH. I have had experiences with angels, and also with immortals. Immortals sometimes teach, but more often they have an agenda. Immortals USE. Angels, in my experience, neither teach nor use. They also do not protect. They give information or assistance, but ONLY what you ask for, and EXACTLY what you ask for... and they do not warn you of consequences. Angels DO NOT CARE for anything beyond their own purpose. They're forces of nature, forces of the universe.

As to my experiences with demons, allow me to share. I'm sure you've read this elsewhere, but I think it's worth putting down in this post as well.

My first experience with a demon was an imp. I have no idea how it got into the house, but in the middle of the night, it launched itself at my back, and tried to rip off my psychic wings. It said, in a truly theatrical, dark and gravely voice, "He didn't die for you." It's a strange thing to say to me, because I am in NO way a Christian, but... what was remarkable was what happened next. My SOUL rose up through my body in a HUGE wave of light, tossed him off and through a window, with the words, "OF COURSE HE DID."

I learned something beautiful in that moment. Not just that "HE" died for everyone, no matter your faith (no, this is not a conversion story), but also that my own soul is made of light. I felt that light. I felt that SURETY. I discovered that at the core of me is something powerfully beautiful, glorious.

This is what I mean when I say demons teach. I'm not saying they aren't unpleasant in their lessons, but what they teach is absolutely NECESSARY.

My second experience with a demon was a demon named Molov. He had golden skin, and orange eyes. When he showed up, I was still of the opinion that if it was a demon, it was evil and I should attack it and drive it out. I would like to say, he offered no violence until I did. Then he wiped the floor with me. The thing is, I did learn from that experience (and not just that attacking a demon is not a fun experience). I learned that demons are not evil. I learned that they show up when there's reason - because they are teachers, they go where the lesson is needed. And they will do WHATEVER IS NECESSARY to teach that lesson. They are unafraid of our labels. If we call them evil, that's fine - as long as we learn the lesson.

I also learned that it doesn't have to be ugly.

The next experience I had with a demon, Asmodeus came to me in a dream. He came like a heavy weight on me, an aura of menace. He came as a nightmare, a thing of terror. I woke myself up and said to him, "There's no need for us to be rude. That's not who you really are, and it's not what you're here for. Show me your true face, your true energy, and let's talk."

And so He did. I learned a lot from him, simply because I put aside my cultural beliefs, and simply allowed Him to BE.

Yes, I understand that Asmodeus is an immortal. But he is an immortal which has, by culture and myth, for the past at least 600 years, been considered a demon... and like anyone who bears that label, he likes to play up to the part.

When I work with demons in circle - when I evoke them - I am cautious. I am respectful. I am OPEN. I treat them the way I would treat any deity or higher power than myself that I might evoke. The courtesy and the dialogue with demons is quite different to that of angels. My experience with angels is that you call them, you say what you need, they do what you ask, and they leave. They usually do not offer any advice.

If you call a demon, and you're open with them, they're likely to say what they're thinking about doing for you, and why... and how that might turn out. Demons enjoy teaching, and so discussing consequences is part of the experience. There have been times when a demon has NOT discussed consequences - but that was because it was part of the lesson. Sometimes we learn best when faced with the consequences - and demons, above all else, require you to be responsible for your actions, your choices, and your emotional approach to all things - ESPECIALLY them.

Historically speaking, Lucifer is the Roman god of the dawn star, the star that rises right before the sun comes up. His opposite is Venus, the evening star, the first star to light the sky after the sun goes down.

There is a tendency to equate the mythos of the Fall of Heaven with the stories of Enki and Enlil - to equate Lucifer with Enki, and Yahweh with Enlil, but there was never a Lucifer in the Hebrew pantheon - this is a new addition to the monotheistic mythos.

There WAS a Satan - but Satan was the title of an angel, unnamed. The reason we do not know the name of the angel is simple - Satan could be any angel, and when that angel was being Satan, to maintain their impartiality, they had to be anonymous. Satan literally translates to Accuser. In other words, Satan is a prosecuting attorney with Yahweh as judge. If you read the Book of Job, it's clear that Satan is MAN'S adversary, and not Yahweh's - the job of a Satan is to test mankind to make sure their faith makes them worthy of returning to the presence of God.

Last of all, in the last 700 years, the word "devil" has become a colloquialism that can encompass anything. When bad luck falls repeatedly, one is said to be "bedeviled." The word can mean anything that we perceive, however temporarily, as a negative experience. The quote investigators use, "The Devil's in the Details," literally refers to the idea that if you dig deep enough into a situation, you will find the culprit, because no one can truly cover all contingencies. The details will catch the troublemaker. So Devil can refer to a person, an event or series of events, a being, a multitude of beings, nature and natural spirits and/or happenings... devil is a catchall word with only slightly different connotations to the word DEMON.

There are myths about immortals in the Garden of Eden which are told very differently by other cultures. Yahweh had a wife until his people went to Babylon. Her name was Shekinah and she was honored in his temples. When the Hebrews were taken by the Babylonian king, and their temples destroyed, they went through a religious revival. Many things were changed. Books were removed from their bible. They became monotheists, and they became extremely patriarchal. While you can still only be Jewish if your mother was Jewish, men now pray every morning, thanking their God they were not born a woman. Women are not allowed to be Rabbis. The feminine has been removed utterly from their religious experience.

The myth of the Garden, when really examined, is quite obviously a Goddess myth. The snake is a symbol of pretty much any Mediterranean Goddess. The apple is a goddess fruit - cut it in half, and the star of the Goddess is right there, staring back at you. So, we have a Goddess, sharing magick, wisdom and knowledge with mankind - things that their creator deity had SPECIFICALLY LEFT OUT OF REACH. Their creator wanted mental slaves. Looking at modern Christianity, I suspect He still does.

When we look at the Immortals whom modern monotheism, and ancient monotheism, have labeled demonic, we see, again and again, the cycle of one group of people taking over another group of people, and destroying their articles of faith, salting their spiritual ground. Over time, people stop questioning the definition of "demon."

With regards to the difference between black arts and dark arts. Yes, there are hell realms of such a dark vibration that everything there is innately inimical to us. There are also heavenly realms where the vibrations are so high, the same is true. The issue with labeling something Black Arts is one of perception. If it does harm to humans, if it ONLY does harm, and you cannot see any benefits coming from that, then it is black arts.

You can see how narrow this definition is. It is absolutely a human-centric perspective. There is nothing in the multiverse that exists only to do harm. There is nothing in the universe that exists only to do "good." Everything that exists in the multiversal ecosystem has its place and purpose.

Rather like Kudzu, if you remove it from its own ecosystem, damage will occur. That does not make it innately evil. It simply means it does not belong where you have found it.

The easiest way to deal with something that behaves in a Black Arts way is to contain it, find where it came from, and send it back home to its natural environment, where it actually belongs, and where it does no harm by existing, but benefits its place.

Lions are dangerous. We have learned from experience that taking them out of their natural environment does damage to their habitat, to them, and also to us. They have a place. They have a purpose. Take that away, and destruction follows.

In New Zealand, the importation of rabbits caused such a problem for the South Island that the EARTH WAS LITERALLY MOVING. New Zealand has no natural predators. NONE. Because of this, the release of rabbits by colonials who wanted to hunt them but didn't want to raise them eventually led to disaster. Our solution was to release a tailored virus that killed every rabbit on the South Island within two weeks. The clean up was... indescribable.

When you introduce something not native to an environment, whether it is predator or prey, plant or entity, trouble ALWAYS FOLLOWS. Are rabbits black arts? Is Kudzu? Of course not. They are simply out of place.

This is my perspective, and ymmv - but my beliefs about these things are based on personal experience and the use of analytical thought, the scientific method, to determine those beliefs. This does not mean I'm an expert, by any means, but I feel that I can offer a unique perspective in this discussion about what evil truly is, what good truly is, what qualifies as a demon, and what qualifies as black arts.

I have a demon, bound by Akelta at Satan&Suns. He is a fabulous teacher, he's warm and caring, he's not afraid to kick me in my butt when I need it, he's deeply supportive, has an awesome sense of humor, is seriously protective, and plays a MEAN violin. He is the most beautiful "light held by dark" entity I've ever met - and that's how I perceive him energetically - a star of pure white light surrounded by varying shades of dark. My experiences with demons over the years ultimately led me to working with them in a more formal way, and my growth as a practitioner and a person, as a result of these studies, has been a beautiful journey.

But... as I explained with Asmodeus, you get what you expect. If you hold a belief, even if a subconscious one, that all demons are evil, that the Immortals labeled as demonic are evil, if you believe they mean to cause you harm... they're perfectly willing to give you the experience you are expecting. They have no time for games. They're here to teach. Sometimes, the lesson is that you need to change your expectations.

Deepest blessings...
-Raven
1. This is densely jam-packed with awesomeness. Worth everyone's read just in terms of being worth turning over in each mind. So bump.
2. How would you define a "hell-realm?" Beyond just what it's vibration is. Or, rather, if it's a function of vibrational range, then what does that range of vibrations mean?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

So, vibrational rate determines the state of matter. The belief that this is the first of the hell realms comes from multiple traditions all the world over, all of which, in their own cosmology, put us at the bottom of the map, with the worlds/realms above us becoming increasingly less dense and more energy based, until matter exists only as pure thought, and no separation. But with all those maps, there is an underside, a direct mirror of even lower vibration. We are the first realm with physical matter, therefore we are the first hell realm. The lower you go, the denser the energies become.

I think that answers that question, but if it creates more, or if you want to dive into the details I'm totally up for that - my answer is short because I've not had my morning tea yet so I'm still a bit fuzzy.

-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
NyctophiliaRaven wrote:I find this topic interesting, and I have a few things to add. ...[lots of great info]
Deepest blessings...
-Raven
1. This is densely jam-packed with awesomeness. Worth everyone's read just in terms of being worth turning over in each mind. So bump.
2. How would you define a "hell-realm?" Beyond just what it's vibration is. Or, rather, if it's a function of vibrational range, then what does that range of vibrations mean?
Thank you for bumping this. Incredible read!

I am in total agreement. This post had me enthralled and fits an internal "instinctive" viewpoint that I came to believe over the last decade. There is much, much more in that post than my summary of instinctive thoughts, and as such, an incredible amount of mind-opening wealth there. This is going into my personal notes at home as words to ponder.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

NyctophiliaRaven wrote:So, vibrational rate determines the state of matter. The belief that this is the first of the hell realms comes from multiple traditions all the world over, all of which, in their own cosmology, put us at the bottom of the map, with the worlds/realms above us becoming increasingly less dense and more energy based, until matter exists only as pure thought, and no separation. But with all those maps, there is an underside, a direct mirror of even lower vibration. We are the first realm with physical matter, therefore we are the first hell realm. The lower you go, the denser the energies become.

I think that answers that question, but if it creates more, or if you want to dive into the details I'm totally up for that - my answer is short because I've not had my morning tea yet so I'm still a bit fuzzy.

-Raven
So, if I'm following, it's not so much that there is something that makes a realm a hell realm so much as our realm is part of the collection of connected realms that we identify as the hell realms. Which makes sense. Thanks!

Return to “Dark Arts”