You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mikaela Hyakuya
Zodiac:

Alright, so I've become more interested in studying Demons. I've tried looking up lists of the most common ones, so I can have a good idea on who to search up. One I've come to recognize is Belial, a Prince of Hell. I saw a post from someone on here saying that they have worked with him, which is interesting.
But what others are out there? Where can I find information on them that isn't from a Biblical or Christian or Jewish point of view, or more from a Wiccan point of view. And what are people's experiences working with all different Demons. Your companions or ones you've evoked/invoked/summoned/encountered (I'm not sure the proper word of those to use in this situation)

I would also like to know, has anyone worked with Lucifer? Because I know I have seen people being up their experience with him. So I'd like to know more from other people!
I know there's multiple "versions" or "interpretations" of Lucifer/Satan in multiple different cultures and religions. And I know that a bunch of people say Lucifer and Satan are two different beings. But if you have encountered him (either being) I want to know your experience and how you came to encounter him. Did you summon him? Did he just show up one day? Were you calling another spirit and he popped in? (Same questions go for the Demons)

I want you guys to know I don't intend on planning to call upon any of these higher spirits (Lucifer or Princes of Hell) as I'm very very inexperienced still. So it wouldn't be wise. I simply just want to learn more.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your responses. Thank you in advance <3

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3
1 Male Celebrity <3
1 Prehistoric Creature <3
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would highly recommend the site Satan and Suns dot com. Very good info with working with demons and the LHP.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I would like to mention that Lucifer is NOT a demon, nor is Satan. I am 100% sure that none of these "princes of hell" are actual demons.

Demons are BA entities and to study them you couldn't work with them because working with them for study would be useless. This is better to ask an expert on BA entities or a DA master but I would say the best way to study them would be through dark arts spirits/entities.

Demons are a term known as real, which means they are not true. Being real means for demons that they don't guide truth, instead they only guide reality for humans, and that is the best way I can put it right now.
Demons will also only lie and rush into decisions because that is the inherent nature of all BA entities.
That is the basic gist of what they're about, being evil for evils sake.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I would like to mention that Lucifer is NOT a demon, nor is Satan. I am 100% sure that none of these "princes of hell" are actual demons.

Demons are BA entities and to study them you couldn't work with them because working with them for study would be useless. This is better to ask an expert on BA entities or a DA master but I would say the best way to study them would be through dark arts spirits/entities.

Demons are a term known as real, which means they are not true. Being real means for demons that they don't guide truth, instead they only guide reality for humans, and that is the best way I can put it right now.
Demons will also only lie and rush into decisions because that is the inherent nature of all BA entities.
I have to completely disagree. I personally work with demons and have met and spoken with Lords Satan and Lucifer, and they are wonderful and wise beings. Lord Satan himself is very fatherly and supportive, and his energy is very comforting.

I am saddened to hear these words, as demons are hugely misunderstood. They do need to be met with respect, as any being should, and if you approach them rudely or aggressively, they'll respond in kind.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are authors of books regarding this field, e.g.:
-S. Connolly
-E.A. Koetting
-Michael Ford
And as you said, they may have their own personal interpretation on the topic : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:
WhimsicalSage wrote:I would like to mention that Lucifer is NOT a demon, nor is Satan. I am 100% sure that none of these "princes of hell" are actual demons.

I have to completely disagree. I personally work with demons and have met and spoken with Lords Satan and Lucifer, and they are wonderful and wise beings. Lord Satan himself is very fatherly and supportive, and his energy is very comforting.

I am saddened to hear these words, as demons are hugely misunderstood. They do need to be met with respect, as any being should, and if you approach them rudely or aggressively, they'll respond in kind.

I disagree too... I have an entity who resides in hell.... nothing wrong or evil about him... hes totally down to answer my questions. Anyway, go to satan and sons because theres a fair few on here who are unable to shake the negative view on demons. 2ded

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:

At the end of the day, if you ask any one about Lucifer or Satan who understands them they'll tell you they are NOT demons. It's like saying Lilith is a demon, it's a little ridiculous.
I have no idea what satan and suns sell but it's slightly bad that no one ever challenges their view on demons. This doesn't mean that whatever you have in your keep is not true. It's just that demons are BA entities. They are not inherently DA beings.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Kalfu
new here
new here

WhimsicalSage - what experiences have you had personally, with Satan and/or Lucifer?

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote: At the end of the day, if you ask any one about Lucifer or Satan who understands them they'll tell you they are NOT demons. It's like saying Lilith is a demon, it's a little ridiculous.
I have no idea what satan and suns sell but it's slightly bad that no one ever challenges their view on demons. This doesn't mean that whatever you have in your keep is not true. It's just that demons are BA entities. They are not inherently DA beings.
And who are these 'anyone's' you are referencing? I'm afraid that an 'at the end of the day' shtick is not a very good tool to use when backing up a piece of proclaimed knowledge unless you are going to have the references, or people, to vouch for that..and if such peoples are lacking in any sort of spiritual authority then the claims start to deteriorate even more so. Entropy all around, seeping through, staining my fingers as I type.

The label 'demon' itself is just that...a label. The person who uses the label decides what subjective tones to attach to it, what manner to frame it, and with what weight to endow it. You are not an authority on labels. There is no such thing. Therefore you cannot claim absolute assurance that Satan and Lucifer are not demons..because you are projecting your label as absolute, when it is in fact very slanted with your own prejudice. I believe Lilith to be Vampyric, but still very much insist that there are such things as demons, and they are not bound to destroy and suck souls for fun just because they hold such an energy.

If you would like to speak authoritatively on such subjects I suggest you further educate yourself on the spectrum of views inherent in such a path, included those held within Satan and Suns, before thinking it necessary to preach regarding demonics, what they are and what they are not--when you have yet to even work with them.

In regards to the original forum post, I do suggest you check out S&S as Kitsune has linked-- it is a forum dedicated to the ins and outs of the demonic path, as well as the left hand path, and all paths really, in general.

into my diamond matrix.....
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Something that has come up innumerable times in this community are the distinctions between DA and BA with regards to the term 'demon'. We can't blanketly say 'all demons are intent upon evil' or 'all demons are really good-natured'. We may not subscribe to the fact that one or the other should in fact be termed 'demon'.
Just as Hysteria mentioned, 'demon' is a label. Some may not find it appropriate, or may disagree with the application of it but this becomes a matter of your opinion, experience and belief system.

The very best thing you can do when discerning the nature of a being is to judge it beyond terms or labels but as an individual presence - this is best done from an unbiased stance so you can sense the total truth of what you are dealing with. Whether or not it's 'for you', then, is a personal matter.
This process allows you to pick up on comparisons and contrasts between the more, and more energies you come in contact with and builds your capability in distinguishing vibrations, currents, etc.

When looking at the conclusions of others and discerning the truth of their experience for ourselves, we must then first discern the nature of the person drawing the conclusion, in relation to what it is they have claimed to experience. We can then decide if the info is valuable to us or not, if it begs further exploration, if we resonate with a certain practice or involvement of the arts.

Lucifer is an immortal, Satan is an immortal.. as are all of the demons of the Goetia. In this one sentence I've alluded to them in three different ways, all of which are valid.
(On an academic scale we know that 'lucifer' and 'satan' are also titles that have been used or misused throughout history and texts.. this veers down another path of discourse however.)

An issue we have is less to do with the 'demonic' and more to do with a complete lack of ability to know thyself or develop energy discernment. I would advise anyone to let things unfold naturally (don't be pressed in any direction by opinion, don't force the happenstance, just maintain an education and see where the exploration takes you). Otherwise specifically work on your level of discernment as this is necessary in all endeavors, and goes beyond understanding the nature of a being and how you respond to it into things like successful communication.

Your path is your own, your comprehension of and how you mesh with something is your own, and there is usually a more complex reality beyond Self nonetheless.

Return to “Dark Arts”