Civil War dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I dreamed I was a Union soldier - an officer,judging by my uniform. I was in a room in this old manor house. An old woman and a young lady were there in the room also. I remember steering the young lady away from the windows at one point. I was in love with this young lady,named Amy. I hugged her close to me and called her "My Amy," I knew I would probably have to,but I didn't want to go back to the war. There was another guy who also had feelings for Amy. If I left and,for whatever reason,was not able to return,I knew he would try and take her for his own. I couldn't let that happen and was prepared to fight him,if necessary. I said to Amy,"I don't want to go back. I can't do this anymore,"

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Interesting dream : / I've had one a little like this... it would have been about 1930-40 though. I remember walking into what looked like a cafe with a black spiral stir case (it was below ground but somehow had a store window)and a large man dressed in a grey suit with a hat... we sat down at a table and an older and younger lady came over to us... the older one spoke Italian to us as she handed us plates of food and the younger one excused her and said she was sorry for her mothers language as she didn't speak english and they had to escape from italy during the war.. The people in the bar addressed us as Mr. John Young and Mrs Emily Young. the man in front of me then asked if I liked my rings that he bought me and I remember putting up my hand to show a vintage style ring with green and deep purple stones in the shape of a flower. he then broke into tears and said that he didn't want to lose me and that whatever happened and whatever the doctors said that he would find me in the next life.

Did you do anything to uncover it? it could have been a past memory : / I usually stalk ancestry.com after I have those dreams... i found two people with the same names... but couldn't find any pictures to confirm anything.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”