x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Okay, so I have an interesting thought and I have no idea what subject to post this, so please forgive me if this is incorrect.
What would happen if our three bodies became one? We hear all this talk about how each body is part of us as a whole, so what does that even mean for a whole? More so, so far I've read our bodies have their own lives and do their own thing, but how far is that true? For instance, we have bindings that allow us to control them, and even for the Astral body, when we use it we are in the drivers seat - at least that's how it is for me. - It leaves me thinking that our other bodies are more on a form of auto-pilot while we are doing other things more than being individual beings. I could be extremely wrong, but that's why I'm here, right?
So, what do all of you think?

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

x3KittenBlackx3 wrote:What would happen if our three bodies became one?
This is a very important practice and manifests in working with 'alignment' of the bodies. There are many services offering bindings in connection with, or forms of, bodily alignment for the power this brings.
As you might expect, bodily alignment allows you to here and now connect to your abilities, consciousness, energetic range through all bodies. Making those activities that occur with our other bodies or forms more accessible.

It leaves me thinking that our other bodies are more on a form of auto-pilot while we are doing other things more than being individual beings.
I'd say, yes and no. They each have an individual form of consciousness, their activity varies to whatever extent that they are directed or involved with one another, and by their particular drive or associations. Some of us have more active astral or spirit bodies than others might depending on how we're working with them.
Auto-pilot in the way that, they're just doing what comes naturally while you in your physical body are going about your natural routine, yes.
When you are using your physical consciousness to control the 'routine' or nature of what your astral consciousness is geared toward, you're simply injecting a certain direction or development to it; your other bodies can similarly bring your physical body a direction when you are very well attuned to them.

Aligning the bodies and consciousnesses, you kind of create one ultra dynamic self where this info and energy and capability is circulating through all ports at any given time and while they are operating on distinct levels they are triggering more and more profound advancements through one another.
Working with the bodies individually can condition them and their relevant focuses to great articulation; working with them in unison can advance your totality of being.

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
x3KittenBlackx3 wrote:What would happen if our three bodies became one?
This is a very important practice and manifests in working with 'alignment' of the bodies. There are many services offering bindings in connection with, or forms of, bodily alignment for the power this brings.
As you might expect, bodily alignment allows you to here and now connect to your abilities, consciousness, energetic range through all bodies. Making those activities that occur with our other bodies or forms more accessible.

It leaves me thinking that our other bodies are more on a form of auto-pilot while we are doing other things more than being individual beings.
I'd say, yes and no. They each have an individual form of consciousness, their activity varies to whatever extent that they are directed or involved with one another, and by their particular drive or associations. Some of us have more active astral or spirit bodies than others might depending on how we're working with them.
Auto-pilot in the way that, they're just doing what comes naturally while you in your physical body are going about your natural routine, yes.
When you are using your physical consciousness to control the 'routine' or nature of what your astral consciousness is geared toward, you're simply injecting a certain direction or development to it; your other bodies can similarly bring your physical body a direction when you are very well attuned to them.

Aligning the bodies and consciousnesses, you kind of create one ultra dynamic self where this info and energy and capability is circulating through all ports at any given time and while they are operating on distinct levels they are triggering more and more profound advancements through one another.
Working with the bodies individually can condition them and their relevant focuses to great articulation; working with them in unison can advance your totality of being.
Thanks so much, this makes so much more sense to me. It does leave me with another question though, when we die what happens to our astral body? I know we end up becoming our spiritual body, at least that's from what I understand. Sorry, I've been looking into reincarnating in the Astral next life so it's all made me really curious.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”