Ebay seller: Earth_air_fire_water

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
zoron
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zoron

I usually only complain in places when I have bad experiences and this seller just comes off as another placebo seller that suckers people to eager to buy without reading through the sales pitch. Not to mention since my purchase a few months back I started to notice that they are just another seller that copy pastes their descriptions over and over. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASTRO-PLAINE-FE ... SwsbRZcNA- in this listing they have it the "spirit" as female but the whole description has nothing to do with it. I went through there stock and saw a male one with the exact same description. Seems ebay metaphysical sellers now days are just wannabes or scam artists going to dollar stores, buying cheap jewelery, then slap angel, djinn, Illuminati, or some random draw keyword on it and shuck it off for 100+ bucks for nothing.
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

zoron wrote:I usually only complain in places when I have bad experiences and this seller just comes off as another placebo seller that suckers people to eager to buy without reading through the sales pitch. Not to mention since my purchase a few months back I started to notice that they are just another seller that copy pastes their descriptions over and over. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASTRO-PLAINE-FE ... SwsbRZcNA- in this listing they have it the "spirit" as female but the whole description has nothing to do with it. I went through there stock and saw a male one with the exact same description. Seems ebay metaphysical sellers now days are just wannabes or scam artists going to dollar stores, buying cheap jewelery, then slap angel, djinn, Illuminati, or some random draw keyword on it and shuck it off for 100+ bucks for nothing.

You're probably right. I never order from that seller before because I noticed that she/he had changed their names over 4 times which might indicate scam artists, or that they had problems before. 1hd

Return to “Seller Review”