You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

I'm getting my very FIRST Djinn!!! :woohoo:
Has anyone had any experiences with a Female Cleopatra Djinn before?
It's my first time having a djinn or jinn. So I need to take really good care of her once she arrives in mail. I'm really excited... A 3rd member of my spirit family. 1h I mistaken my date of birth on the additional info. As I'm not a store member and I used paypal I ignored it.. oops! ::facepalm:: But I don't think It'll be a problem since I'm old enough (21)

I'm all about beauty, skincare and fashion. Hopefully my Cleopatra djinn will help me out on my fashion tastes and career as I want to become an Esthetician. It's my dream. I'm crazy for skincare products haha. Medispa's is a dream job for me.

She/Her
Spirit companion
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo careful, the date of birth for some conjurers is used to determine your energy signature to be used in the binding method. Wrong date of birth may result in spirit binding not intended for you.

You might want to contact the conjurer to verify if it's alright.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Lol. Congrats.

Off topic, you have a pretty avatar pic!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

The birthdate is used as part of creating your own personal sigil, an expression of you used as a substitute. Mathemagics is... complicated, but certain ceremonialists use your name and birthdate to create essentially a symbolic blueprint of you, which allows them to bind spells and spirits/entities to you through your sigil, rather than needing a photograph, or raw focus, to reach your energetic signature and create the binding. The advantage of a sigil based on your name and birthdate is that while your energy is constantly in flux just through day-to-day experiences, the sigil represents the core spirit of you.

When I was doing work for sale, I would request a photograph to focus on, and I usually only did about three conjurations and bindings a night, because the amount of focus required to connect to a person, find their core vibration, find an entity to match that vibration, and complete the binding, was tiring. When sellers do a large amount of work for a large group of people, using sigils seriously reduces their workload.

I seriously recommend that you contact your seller and let them know your real birthdate. They're not asking if you're over 18.

-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
aannbb
new here
new here

I just asked CH's support in order to have informations about birthday for custom conjuration. They told me "They do not have to do with the birth date only the person!".

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

aannbb wrote:I just asked CH's support in order to have informations about birthday for custom conjuration. They told me "They do not have to do with the birth date only the person!".
Well, that's strange, considering on bridging option, they ask for name and date of birth if it's for someone else : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
aannbb wrote:I just asked CH's support in order to have informations about birthday for custom conjuration. They told me "They do not have to do with the birth date only the person!".
Well, that's strange, considering on bridging option, they ask for name and date of birth if it's for someone else : /
Indeed but maybe to verify that for example a succubus or such wont be bound to a 12 year old.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Congratz gurl! I have a djinn too but she's an Egyptian djinn :d Probably kinda similiar to Cleopatra djinns Idk >< And I do care about skincares too, to the point I became a regular customer at an esthetic clinic (I adore estheticians! Wish u best of luck in achieving ur dream to become one gurl *^* ) So I might have my genie to help me in taking care of my skin sometimes later >_> Maybe like a Cleopatra djinn she knows some stuffs related to beauty too hehe~
Btw I heard for physical and spiritual beauty, Arabian djinns are more capable in helping you! Their description in the marketplace says that they can change/improve your physical features by using energies.. Not sure tho @_@

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Zodiac:

They fixed my date of birth :) no worries!

She/Her
Spirit companion
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:Congratz gurl! I have a djinn too but she's an Egyptian djinn :d Probably kinda similiar to Cleopatra djinns Idk >< And I do care about skincares too, to the point I became a regular customer at an esthetic clinic (I adore estheticians! Wish u best of luck in achieving ur dream to become one gurl *^* ) So I might have my genie to help me in taking care of my skin sometimes later >_> Maybe like a Cleopatra djinn she knows some stuffs related to beauty too hehe~
Btw I heard for physical and spiritual beauty, Arabian djinns are more capable in helping you! Their description in the marketplace says that they can change/improve your physical features by using energies.. Not sure tho @_@
Thanks girl for your support! ^-^ I wish I had the money to go to a Medispa as a regular customer lol. I didn't know they can help with spiritual beauty it sounds amazing! Physical beauty... I'm a little bitty skeptic lol. Hopefully I can experience some physical changes with my new genie.^-^

She/Her
Spirit companion

Return to “Djinn / Genie”