Collection of black entities

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hello, does someone know of a reputable collection of black entities with a setup similar to CH's encyclopedia? A black arts entity has chosen to reveal himself to me, and I wanted to lookup information about the species, however his race was not in CH's encyclopedia. I would share more details about him to make it easier, but he does not want to be identified by others.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

Perhaps you should find a black arts Conjurer and bind that black arts entity to yourself :D

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

DemonicSpirits wrote:Perhaps you should find a black arts Conjurer and bind that black arts entity to yourself :D
Possibly, but I like to know what I'm walking into first. And by the sounds of it, I would have to do the binding since he does not want to be identified by others, not even by a conjurer.

-Aleister Crowley
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I wouldn't advise binding a BA being unless you are trained and experienced. There are many ways it could end badly for an inexperienced, untrained individual.

Remember that you, too, can dictate terms. You have every right to tell the BA being "Thanjs, but no thanks" if you don't wish to pursue matters further. Or you can say, "Let me get a skilled, practiced conjurer involved in doing the binding, or else no dice."

If a contract of any sort involves two parties, it has to contain terms that both parties are willing to abide by. Otherwise, one or both has the right to walk away.

And if you do walk away without doing anything or spending any money, you will be no worse off than you were before the entity ever showed up.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:I wouldn't advise binding a BA being unless you are trained and experienced. There are many ways it could end badly for an inexperienced, untrained individual.

Remember that you, too, can dictate terms. You have every right to tell the BA being "Thanjs, but no thanks" if you don't wish to pursue matters further. Or you can say, "Let me get a skilled, practiced conjurer involved in doing the binding, or else no dice."

If a contract of any sort involves two parties, it has to contain terms that both parties are willing to abide by. Otherwise, one or both has the right to walk away.

And if you do walk away without doing anything or spending any money, you will be no worse off than you were before the entity ever showed up.
I know, we both agreed that I should be more skilled before attempting such things. He has already agreed to follow house rules for when he happens to be around, so I don't think he'll be too much trouble. From what I understand, he has found me(hard part), and will now mostly wait for me to become stronger. However, my hope is to find knowledge of this entity, so I can learn of him and the realm he came from.

-Aleister Crowley
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

carl9010234 wrote:he does not want to be identified by others, not even by a conjurer.
That would be a red flag for me
It could be just a matter of privacy, but it makes me wonder what the being might be hiding

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
carl9010234 wrote:he does not want to be identified by others, not even by a conjurer.
That would be a red flag for me
It could be just a matter of privacy, but it makes me wonder what the being might be hiding
Agreed. That's an AWFUL lot of blind trust this complete stranger is asking you to place in him. I'd be insisting on having an experienced, neutral third party involved before matters proceeded any farther, if there were an unbound BA stranger inviting himself into my home.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Leave it as unbound, he will come back or stay if he wants to. Just have your guardian being keep an eye on him.

Certain things is not for you guys or conjurer to know. A secret is always a secret, whats the point if the secret revealed?

Carl you have to manage this yourself and get advice from expert like removed by moderator or Lilith Treasure Tarvern.

ImageImage
carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte

Before this gets out of hand, I want to state that binding to this entity is not my intent. For now it is pretty much just observation based, rules are followed, and distance is kept. If I decide a binding should be formed, I will figure that out in a few years. My intent was to ask if people knew of another knowledgebase (since this race is not in CH's encyclopedia) where I could attempt to find information on this entity, since he is shy to share details with anyone outside of who he wants to interact with.

-Aleister Crowley
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how about books? E.g.:
-The Element Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures by Matthews
-Encyclopedia of Spirits by Illes
-The Mythical Creatures Bible by Rosen
etc

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”