sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Work has been a stressed-out place lately.

My spirits just did something amusing to me, so I know they want me to cheer up and they have my back. :)

The staff restroom is a single-occupancy room. The paper towel dispenser has an infrared sensor so the towel will come out when someone puts a hand near the sensor.

I'm nowhere near the dispenser's eye. It just advanced, of its own accord. Someone from The Fam is playing pranks to keep me amused.

Thanks, Family! :lol:

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Someone in my family popped the cap lid of my reusable water bottle yesterday and startled the heck outta me and my son. Of course he had no idea a spirit was doing it, he just thought the loud random pop was funny. Random silliness of this type always amuses me!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

That's great! 2hp

I also had a little help from the family to relieve my stress. I was quite stressed earlier and irritated, I have an exhibition coming in October and I really need to come up with something great but I keep getting distracted by all these things that need my attention. Finally I was able to get to work, and as I was drawing I realised every song on my playlist was a special message to me. I usually listen my music on shuffle so anything can come through, and now every song that came up is something that I associate with a pleasant memory.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”