new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
My magical/paranormal name...: Zhybad

Hello,
a friend lost her little dog with which she was very fusional, is it possible to invoke the spirit of this little dog, and possibly to bind it to a vessel?
Thank you for your help.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Yes, here's a link to the listing on CH.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BIND-SPI ... D-PET.html

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Neutrons
new here
new here

Thanks for link, but my question is if you think it is technichely possible.
I think than for an animal it is no, there is not an identifiable source for shifting a soul of an animal into a vessel.. If the animal was in my presence and dying, then it's soul could be shifted, but not indefinitely either, even then it would only be temporary.
WHat do you think about this?
Thanks .

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Neutrons wrote:Thanks for link, but my question is if you think it is technichely possible.
I think than for an animal it is no, there is not an identifiable source for shifting a soul of an animal into a vessel.. If the animal was in my presence and dying, then it's soul could be shifted, but not indefinitely either, even then it would only be temporary.
WHat do you think about this?
Thanks .
Mmm, at least in this forum, soul and spirit are differentiated. Thus soul binding is not the same with spirit binding, and bound to spirit is not the same with bound to soul : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Neutrons
new here
new here

Thanks for your message, i'd like try to bound animal's soul but I have a great doubt that this is possible for the reason I mentioned above.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Well, soul is considered as the one that moved on when we die, thus soul binding is generally frowned upon here.
---Is it better to have the spirit bound to myself or a vessel? This is a matter of preference. There is no benefit to a vessel or binding to spirit in terms of the strength, power, or influence of the spirit.

We bind to spirit only, we never bind to the soul. The soul is the divine, pure aspect of yourself which should remain untouched. Your spirit is the energy field (essence) of yourself which exists around the 3 bodies (Astral, Earthen, Spiritual).
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p684615

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”