Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Unblocking Spell

Postby lori67k » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:50 am

The spell below is one of Rose Ariadne's spells I receive through her newsletters and is one of her original spells; it is simply wonderful, releasing and empowering. The following spell is shared in her exact words. Enjoy…

Rose Ariadne's Original Unblocking Spell

If you're suffering some sort of misery and can't seem to leave it behind you, this spell can work miracles...

STEP 1: Collect a bowl of rainwater or seawater.

STEP 2: Cry into the bowl of water. It is "living" water because it came directly from the earth... this is very important!

STEP 3: When you can't cry anymore, take the water and feed your favorite plant with it.

STEP 4: Nurture this plant; tell it your desires and dreams.

STEP 5: Write your wishes and dreams on a piece of paper and bury them together with a small crystal beside the plant's roots.

Many Blessings…

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Unblocking Spell

Postby DualWanderer3 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:00 am

What if you can't really cry.Not just crying on the moment but in genaral. I've cryed so much growing up I can barly shed a tear when hurt. Reasintly getting really hurt by a comment to one of my posts all I could manage to shed was 4 tears and thats it.Would it still work without crying into the water.

blessed be

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Postby lori67k » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 am

I certainly can't cry on demand or even when I feel truly hurt either, a defense mechanism and survival thing for me; but what I've done was to collect rain water, since I no longer live near the ocean, and save it (it hardly rains here) for any ritual work I may want to do in the future where rain water is one of the tools needed then when I finally do break down, I take out some rain water (it is not necessary to use a lot, just enough for your favorite plant in this instance) and I let it all out at that time

Not everyone can cry (or let go) so easily and in my opinion, especially for rituals such as this one, is truly awesome because when we finally do cry, we tend to cry hard, which means those tears are coming from a very sad (though collectively built up energetic place) and it is often tears of all heart; which to me are the best kinds of releasing

I understand, words, comments, other peoples perceptions of us can hurt sometimes, but I would suggest taking these things with a grain of salt, perhaps something said was just meant as positive criticism or a reminder not to do something or maybe it is actually about that person just being mean and angry and maybe taking it out on you, but whatever their reasons; assess those comments with a certain level of detachment; if it resonates with you, use it and if not, let it go... we are only responsible for ourselves; we cannot control what others may or may not think about us as individuals and if these things are deliberately hurtful and hateful (if someone might just be saying or doing things simply out of spite); know that it is the other persons problem, not yours, they are simply deflecting per whatever painful experiences they might be going through, albeit unto you(?) and/or others; try to forgive this situation and move on. Not everyone will see eye to eye on things or agree with everyone else, and that's okay, if you allow it to be; in other words, try not to take stuff personally because more often than not, even when things are directed toward us; it's not really about us but about them

I hope this helps DualWanderer

Blessings

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby DualWanderer3 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:02 am

lori67k wrote:I understand, words, comments, other peoples perceptions of us can hurt sometimes, but I would suggest taking these things with a grain of salt, perhaps something said was just meant as positive criticism or a reminder not to do something or maybe it is actually about that person just being mean and angry and maybe taking it out on you, but whatever their reasons; assess those comments with a certain level of detachment; if it resonates with you, use it and if not, let it go... we are only responsible for ourselves; we cannot control what others may or may not think about us as individuals and if these things are deliberately hurtful and hateful (if someone might just be saying or doing things simply out of spite); know that it is the other persons problem, not yours, they are simply deflecting per whatever painful experiences they might be going through, albeit unto you(?) and/or others; try to forgive this situation and move on. Not everyone will see eye to eye on things or agree with everyone else, and that's okay, if you allow it to be; in other words, try not to take stuff personally because more often than not, even when things are directed toward us; it's not really about us but about them

As much as that has happened the thing is the comment wasn't even ment to be hurtful to begin with it was just answering a question.Here's a link to it to show that. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69786.html

What hurt isn't what was said but the prospect of what it means,how it relates to how I've done things,how long I've bin doing things that way,how it controdices other information I have about how well my sences work.e.t.c.Even some of the positive things you've said on your empath and hsp post wound up hurting.I though about menchening that but with not being sure what to say,knowing how neitive it would seem,and other thing I decided not to say anything about it.Kali told me it dosn't help when simple conversation becomes toxic because of how I took the post in the link as well as the reason I made that post but even so being hurt is like a instinctual reaction at times no matter how hard I try not to let it get to me.It's one thing if the cause is like what your refering to but how dose it help when your mind,awarness,and knowledge make informative and even kind words hurt even if you know full well its not their intention at all.

blessed be

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor

Postby lori67k » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:41 am

I completely understand, I have been there before... Life is definitely a journey; that's for sure

I think I understand what you are saying so I wish to add the following to this reply...

I used to look at what I've accomplished or haven't and how much time had gone by, reviewing in my mind all I've accomplished I should have had my dreams come to fruition by that time... but in the end, I discovered a very beautiful secret that I now use as my template toward reviewing my accomplishments and putting them all into the 'time' box and causing my expectations to be too grand, a bit unrealistic; if you know what I mean... and that is... we are never too old to begin again and that exclamation hit home with me because my life and all the positive changes, etc, didn't really begin for me until 6 years ago, when I was 44 yrs old

Time can feel like our enemy sometimes but more often than not, when time feels like that, it is actually coming from our ego aspects and is a perception rather than fact.

It really is about the journey hon and not about the destination; we are all constantly evolving, constantly changing through this life and none of us should look to others achievements and successes that we too may want in our lives as the tool for comparison, because the reality is, no one can compare to us nor us compare to them; we each are excelling at our own pace, time and life gently moving us forward when we are (truly) ready, also at our own pace; rushing life never helps. Exploring life as one huge opportunity to discover the mysteries of life and also of that mystery that lies within the walls of our own being makes life... more beautiful and a lot easier to navigate 1ey because through perceptions like this one, we are giving ourselves permission to live in the moment and approach life calmly; our focus being on going with the flow rather than resisting it

What I say to myself when I start comparing or putting my achievements or lack thereof in a box is this... I am exactly where I am supposed to be, in this moment and I am exactly the person I am meant to be, right here, right now and I am grateful and that helps me out a lot, it lets me breathe... and that has made such a huge difference in my life

Everything in its perfect time 1ht
Blessings....

ServantofJustice
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Postby ServantofJustice » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:48 pm

I can have myself cry when I encounter or have my mind on something that is melancholic(struggle related makes it even more powerful)? Mind has to be relaxed and I think about certain things, or project thoughts.

CrashingDown
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Postby CrashingDown » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:55 pm

I don't know how I overlooked this spell until now. This just... really hit home. I think this is exactly what I need to handle a situation I've been struggling with figuring out how to solve. Thank you so much for this, Lori. Your spell posts here are always such a blessing. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor

Postby lori67k » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 pm

by ServantofJustice » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:48 am

I can have myself cry when I encounter or have my mind on something that is melancholic(struggle related makes it even more powerful)? Mind has to be relaxed and I think about certain things, or project thoughts.

Are you asking the question if concentration is necessary to have a good cry? My bad, I'm not sure if you were asking a question or sharing your thoughts....

Most spells do require deep concentration, but for this one; just letting it flow naturally, without pushing certain emotions to come (i.e., this can cause resistance to form) is the best way to approach this ritual since it is pure emotions that build this spell up and therefore allows you to release from a more natural state that is healing; true healing and releasing ca't come from forcing anything...

I would say to just have the bowl of rain water within reach so if you do need a good cry, you can just let go at that time, just keep the rain water somewhere were it retains its freshness

You know.... music can often have that effect on me, where all of a sudden a song comes on and it just touches me so profoundly, I cry, even though I might be happy and content; I attribute this to my needing to release old emotions I hadn't noticed were still welling up inside so maybe music can help but I encourage you to not force it... my bad, if I misunderstood hon :) I hope this helps anyway :) It's whatever works best for you; there are no one way fits all, exact way someone may respond or feel when doing anything, let alone ritual work; if being melancholy helps, then by all means do what works best for you 1ey I firmly believe that any and all spells can, and should be, modified to best fit each individuals needs as it pertains to them; in my opinion, it can make the magick more magical when personalized like that so have at it.... do what works best 1s

CrashingDown » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:55 pm

I don't know how I overlooked this spell until now. This just... really hit home. I think this is exactly what I need to handle a situation I've been struggling with figuring out how to solve. Thank you so much for this, Lori. Your spell posts here are always such a blessing. <3

Awww, thank you CrashingDown; I am happy to be in service and what I post can actually help 1d

I am just now adding a blog and art gallery, among some other things to my website; however much my free membership will allow me to post there so I've added a few of these posts there and will add more of them later. Once I am able to actually pay for my website; I'll be posting a whole lot more in my shop but will still post them here as well

This ritual is so cleansing in all the right ways ... I hope you get a ton of benefit from it

Many blessings hon 1ht

Return to “lori67k”