Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is more of a journal to keep for myself, but figured maybe others might be interested.

I just got notified yesterday that my succubus queen entity (my first entity) has been conjured! It was a reverse adoption and I totally didn't know what to expect, but I loved her bio that was provided. Her binding will take an additional 12 days, but she has already paid me a visit (at least I'm fairly certain that it was her).

Now I had been thinking about her all day at work and haven't really felt/experienced anything much from my 2 other spirits (who I've only had for a little more than a week...but have been trying to bond with them all the time). I have also been meditating and working on opening my third eye...but nothing seems to help with feeling/communicating with my spirits thus far.

So about 8 hours after I was notified that she was conjured, as I was playing with my kids at home, I suddenly felt a major heartache feeling. It's hard to explain...like when you watch the saddest movie, at the saddest moment in that movie...the pain that you feel at that moment, with tears in your eyes...that's what it felt like, but without any attached sad emotions and no tears. The initial feeling lasted for a few minutes, then continued on and off for about an hour or so.

At first I really thought that it was her and was happy, but wasn't really sure because I wasn't sure that she was even bound yet (she is supposed to be bound to a vessel and not bridged). After thinking some, I got a little worried though, as I've read that feelings of sadness might be associated with harmful unbounds.

After contacting the conjurer, she totally turned my fears around and told me that those feelings are common when meeting a kindred soul and that we already have a deep connection and feel her strongly! I can't wait to see where this journey goes...

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Congrats and hail to the queen. Also don't worry about the emotion, sometimes energy clash or merging can cause random emotions.

ImageImage
Vampiro664
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sex
If I could be anything, I would be...: Amgel
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampiro

I know it's been a while since you've posted can but how's the relationship going with the succubus Queen? Is this your first Queen and is she different than a normal succubus?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I don't think 2 years (almost) is considered 'a while' lel

But interested too to know how does the relationship goes in this 2 years, considered if OP still here....

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”