biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So I'm a really awkward guy and when I ordered a custom conjuration for my silver dragon friend I put in the notes one who would be interested in a romantic relationship (since they are polymorphers or what the term was) but I'm too shy to bring it up to her

Plus she seems to be very old and wise and I feel like I'd offend her by asking about it. I also put down motherly as a character trait.

I asked again in her bio but nothing came up. Should I just up and ask her if she wants to be a surrogate mother or a romantic partner to an extent? Since I put down either or on her info. I'm just really shy.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Write what you really want, once decided go for it don't put either. Dragons are magical creature, any dragons can shapeshift if they did learn.

ImageImage
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yep. No shame. Just be open and honest. I promise it's not as big a deal as it seems. :)

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:Yep. No shame. Just be open and honest. I promise it's not as big a deal as it seems. :)
I have her vessel right next to me but i'm scared she might think differently of me for asking. I'm a really lonely person and shes really pretty and I want her to feel at home with me. You know?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

biohazardzombie wrote:
Alys wrote:Yep. No shame. Just be open and honest. I promise it's not as big a deal as it seems. :)
I have her vessel right next to me but i'm scared she might think differently of me for asking. I'm a really lonely person and shes really pretty and I want her to feel at home with me. You know?
I would suggest that since our spirits have very open telepathic links with us, she already knows. And, either way, she definitely understands.

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
biohazardzombie wrote:
I would suggest that since our spirits have very open telepathic links with us, she already knows. And, either way, she definitely understands.

So do you think I should just put caution to the wind and ask her out/be honest?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

biohazardzombie wrote:
Alys wrote:
biohazardzombie wrote:

So do you think I should just put caution to the wind and ask her out/be honest?
I do! Even if the answer takes time for you to work out, she'll still love you and be part of your family.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My personal experience, for what it's worth.

On the one hand, of my companions are pretty much up for whatever whenever. I've noticed it's very easy to visualize and get in tune with them with regards to "intimate" stuff.

On the other hand, another of my companions (interestingly enough, my silver dragon!) gave me heavy love vibes right off the bat. It took me a year to even consider it because he was so far from human that I just didn't even know whether I was just seeing what I wanted to see. As time has played out, I've noticed two things. First, he loves to be lovey, but, second, he does not want to do anything "intimate." I've tried in case I was right about the love vibes and wrong about his not desiring to go there. The visuals and the feelings just won't come, even though I find him very attractive on all levels. That's his message. Cuddles and love, yes. Woohoo, no.

And nothing has changed in our relationship except my knowing him better as time goes on. It was I that changed, and not him. And he made it very safe for me to figure things out on my own.

Your companion won't let you do anything she doesn't want. You just have to be willing to go through the process and figure out how she feels, even though she already knows how you feel.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Draggie cuddles <3 I am hoping to get a dragoness spirit like your silver dragon Alys, not interested in the adult stuff but enjoys cuddling and nuzzling the night away. I don't know if my male divine is a cuddly dragon or not but either way I will respect his wishes.

1s

Return to “Dragons”