MASTER SERVICE :: VAMPIRIC ENERGIES & ENHANCEMENTS

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Still waiting for my 3rd session on Aug 8, can't wait!!!

Beside having a much better stamina (I hardly need sleep at all!), I also start noticing how my hearing is waaay improving (I can hear people's conversation on a closed door, etc.

"This listing is for four services which provides more than an entire level increase in your energy." so if I already had 4 sessions, will getting another 4 sessions will I get an increase to the next level? :feedback:

M.K
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Translucent wrote:Still waiting for my 3rd session on Aug 8, can't wait!!!

Beside having a much better stamina (I hardly need sleep at all!), I also start noticing how my hearing is waaay improving (I can hear people's conversation on a closed door, etc.

"This listing is for four services which provides more than an entire level increase in your energy." so if I already had 4 sessions, will getting another 4 sessions will I get an increase to the next level? :feedback:
You can keep adding to the levels, but I believe that it is recommended that you wait at least a month before you do it again.

Very cool results you are having with yours! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing and keep us updated :D

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rain wrote:
Translucent wrote:Still waiting for my 3rd session on Aug 8, can't wait!!!

You can keep adding to the levels, but I believe that it is recommended that you wait at least a month before you do it again.

Very cool results you are having with yours! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing and keep us updated :D

Rain,

Can you tell me more about the levels (i.e. how many levels are they, how do we know what level we're in, etc)?

Personally, I think the effect of getting this service gets stronger by each passing day?

Something new I just dicovered todayL I'm getting motivated on doing things that has to be done, I usually don't give a damn about EVERYTHING!!! (whiich might not have anything to do wih the service), but who knows...

I'm happy to share my experience, and wil update more. So how's everyone doing with theirs???

Cheers,

May

M.K
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I've had all 4 of my sessions done. I honestly can't report feeling any different, although I am trying to think if maybe I'm just over looking something. I was hoping since this service was raising my level, I would feel something since it's supposed to enhance it but I got nothing :crying:

However I feel it is unfair to judge so quickly because I am pregnant and there for I am not feeling well. It's hard to say or feel anything when you're constantly feeling tired! I probably shouldn't have done this until AFTER WORDS :dancing: You also have to keep in mind I am practically blind, deaf and dumb to spirits and such.

Haha wouldn't it be funny though if my unborn baby was actually taking all this service away from me? :ohcrap: He's gonna come out with vampire qualities, LOL!

Oh! Wait a minute, I can report something. This whole pregnancy my back has been killing me, but in the past month I haven't felt hardly any pain, and by now being this far along I should be feeling even worse! That may be because of these services :scared:

If I think of anything else I will report back :thumbup:

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is cool. i may have to think about getting it! :flower:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experience everyone!

I just completed my 4th session on 22nd. I don't feel sick anymore after the initial 2 sessions done. Well no noticable changes yet but I'm hopeful.

I don't feel that I'm getting a vampire's charm though.

How's everyone doing?

May

M.K
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I was talking to Ash and asked him if me being pregnant effected this service any and he said it did! He said that this service focuses on your energy, and my energy is focusing on my unborn baby... so really my baby is getting all this, not me! LOL he's gonna come out a vamp :vampire: Ash was very helpful and even said that a few months after the baby was born they would re-do this service free of charge...Magnolia and Ash are the best :hug:

Sooo yeah, that's why I haven't felt anything really lol.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Marmalade wrote:I was talking to Ash and asked him if me being pregnant effected this service any and he said it did! He said that this service focuses on your energy, and my energy is focusing on my unborn baby... so really my baby is getting all this, not me! LOL he's gonna come out a vamp :vampire: Ash was very helpful and even said that a few months after the baby was born they would re-do this service free of charge...Magnolia and Ash are the best :hug:

Sooo yeah, that's why I haven't felt anything really lol.

OMG, a vampy baby! that is soo awesome, not to mention the 'buy one get one free' master vampiric service! :D

I'm curious whether there's more to come for me after having a full services done. Like what would I gain?

M.K
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I know :D Wouldn't it suck though if the servies made him more hungry then your average baby? :crazy: but yeah it's pretty neat to know that, and I am very thankful that ash and magnolia are generous enough to do a re-casting later :hug: I swear all they do is give, give, and give some more. They both should be something really special in their next lives :p

I am not an expert but I would think as time goes on you would notice the effects more, hence why they do it every two weeks instead of all in one session because they don't want to overwhelm you. Besides, I bet more then anything people will notice you looking/being/acting different before you do :D

Chi Too
new here
new here

Marmalade wrote:He said that this service focuses on your energy, and my energy is focusing on my unborn baby... so really my baby is getting all this, not me! LOL he's gonna come out a vamp
In 20 years time, we will probably see a Hollywood movie based on the exploits of your baby - "Twilight - A New Beginning". I suggest that you re-watch the original "Superman" movie and the "Smallville" series for guidance on bringing up a young superhero and how to cope with regular society.

Return to “Vampire”