Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Last night I was laying with the dog on the couch when the time for the service was beginning and as I drifted off I had things going on in my head, a few rushing images (can't remember them) but I have no clue if that was related to the service or what happens when your consciousness drifts...but today I have had a killer headache all morning, even after starting to suck down the joe.

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

Just updating folks from my vamp service. I didn't get sick. But I was in a grumpy mood al l day. Not noticing much yet regarding senses or sensuality. But I can wake up with more energy and I want a LOT of meat.
My next service is aug 12th. We will see what happens next

One love.
TankStare
new here
new here

::bump::

shadows112
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

:wave: I just ordered 4 of these a few minutes ago. I am so excited!! :crazy: I will update here after the services. :D :vampire:

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I´ve only had one of these done so far. And until recently I hadn´t noticed any major changes in me, maybe my hearing is a bit more acute and I guess I survive with less sleep. But couple of days ago, while I was taking my dogs for a walk, I realised that the whole world looks more vivid to me. The autumn colours look amazing, the leaves, grass, everything. Somehow the whole world seems brighter. I think it must be because of this master service, so obviously I immediately had to order three more ;).

shadows112
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I ordered 3 more of this service. I couldn't resist after reading through all of the experiences again. :crazy: I have a total of 7 Vampiric Master Services to be scheduled. :dancing: ::bop::

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I didn't realize they did more than four?

I received my 4th about 3 weeks ago. My energy levels and motivation are definitely MUCH better than they have in years. Didn't meditate or anything when I got them...just forgot about them and waited to see what would happen. Was well worth the investment! :thumbup:

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Well i the first of 4 services on the 21st of Dacember.

I also got 4 of the other services. Does anyone have any experience with them too eg Warrior Power,Brain and Mental power etc?

As people know when their services are being held could this not lead to them being aware of every little feeling or change and attributing it to the service? Sometimes when you look for something you tend to find it even if it's not there. Not trying to discredit anyones experience just trying to rule out the placebo effect.

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

hmm the effect on some of them was too great to be placebo since it worked immidietly almost hmm three days if i remember the brain and warrior one (the warrior on the second one three days where i had changes) the psychic on depth of time the same with the vamp one needed a second one to get me started but it sure did at times i wake fully rested with 5 hours of sleep (tho need t oge early to sleep later instead of 2 or 3 in the morning i sleep at 1 or midnight)

Anyhow good stuf i recoment at least two services to get you going one will be the base and on the other you should be seing results or at least for me (i have yet to do energy one astral spiritual da faery these i havent done)(tho the brian needed only one if i remember correctly)

Tho one time another service kind of activated another one i had done pretty weird

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

I have 4 of these booked. My first one was on the 10thNov, second is on the 24 and then 2 more in December. I also got 4 of the complete MS, I'm awaiting for dates on those ones.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Return to “Vampire”