Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:
Nexxus Red wrote:Well, I've had all 4 of my sessions done. I honestly can't report feeling any different, although I am trying to think if maybe I'm just over looking something. I was hoping since this service was raising my level, I would feel something since it's supposed to enhance it but I got nothing :crying:

However I feel it is unfair to judge so quickly because I am pregnant and there for I am not feeling well. It's hard to say or feel anything when you're constantly feeling tired! I probably shouldn't have done this until AFTER WORDS :dancing: You also have to keep in mind I am practically blind, deaf and dumb to spirits and such.

Haha wouldn't it be funny though if my unborn baby was actually taking all this service away from me? :ohcrap: He's gonna come out with vampire qualities, LOL!

Oh! Wait a minute, I can report something. This whole pregnancy my back has been killing me, but in the past month I haven't felt hardly any pain, and by now being this far along I should be feeling even worse! That may be because of these services :scared:

If I think of anything else I will report back :thumbup:
Nexxus Red wrote:I was talking to Ash and asked him if me being pregnant effected this service any and he said it did! He said that this service focuses on your energy, and my energy is focusing on my unborn baby... so really my baby is getting all this, not me! LOL he's gonna come out a vamp :vampire: Ash was very helpful and even said that a few months after the baby was born they would re-do this service free of charge...Magnolia and Ash are the best :hug:

Sooo yeah, that's why I haven't felt anything really lol.
Is Nexxus Red still on his forum? Does anyone know what happened with her baby? Would love to know if her baby, well now 5yr old child, is extraordinary. Does he exhibit vampire powers?
Her nickname is brown so she's no longer on forum.

Oriyn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:
Nexxus Red wrote:Well, I've had all 4 of my sessions done. I honestly can't report feeling any different, although I am trying to think if maybe I'm just over looking something. I was hoping since this service was raising my level, I would feel something since it's supposed to enhance it but I got nothing :crying:

However I feel it is unfair to judge so quickly because I am pregnant and there for I am not feeling well. It's hard to say or feel anything when you're constantly feeling tired! I probably shouldn't have done this until AFTER WORDS :dancing: You also have to keep in mind I am practically blind, deaf and dumb to spirits and such.

Haha wouldn't it be funny though if my unborn baby was actually taking all this service away from me? :ohcrap: He's gonna come out with vampire qualities, LOL!

Oh! Wait a minute, I can report something. This whole pregnancy my back has been killing me, but in the past month I haven't felt hardly any pain, and by now being this far along I should be feeling even worse! That may be because of these services :scared:

If I think of anything else I will report back :thumbup:
Nexxus Red wrote:I was talking to Ash and asked him if me being pregnant effected this service any and he said it did! He said that this service focuses on your energy, and my energy is focusing on my unborn baby... so really my baby is getting all this, not me! LOL he's gonna come out a vamp :vampire: Ash was very helpful and even said that a few months after the baby was born they would re-do this service free of charge...Magnolia and Ash are the best :hug:

Sooo yeah, that's why I haven't felt anything really lol.
Is Nexxus Red still on his forum? Does anyone know what happened with her baby? Would love to know if her baby, well now 5yr old child, is extraordinary. Does he exhibit vampire powers?

I'm sorry everyone...I can't resist it. But, I'll bet that if the little one did get the full strength of the master service, I'm sure teething was hell :B :p

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Finally last week march 16th I finished 4 ms Vampire class 5.

Strangely I don't feel any difference. Usually how long time to feel the effects?

Or is anything I should do to makes it work

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

After the last service we recommend giving it 30 days but if you have any difficulty after that point in time we always recast for free :) And we can give it a little bump in case you are someone who has difficulty connecting with metaphysical power.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

well i means 3 weeks to go, i hope all the best

and Magnolia, I'm grateful for you attention and support
even in your busy time, you still have time to monitor

Gratitude

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

I've had all the master services done several times last year but I did not see any difference that I could notice.

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Purchased the Vampiric Master Service a few days ago so quite excited (4) but after that if I want more I purchase tier 2 and tier 3 ? Has anyone went as far as that ?? Would love to hear your experiences

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've had class 5 and class 5 tier 2 of vampire done (8 in total) and then class 5, class 5 tier 2, and now class 5 tier 3 of warrior being done (12 total). I honestly haven't noticed that much but I'm not that sensitive. I usually feel off the day after the master service but that's about it. I have been better able to connect with my vampire spirits and I feel different at times (hard to describe). I'll keep you all updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Thanks vamp I'm looking forward to mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

I have had a few done in the past, and I placed an order for 2 more today. :B

No negative reactions at all, quite the opposite. A smoother and clearer connection to my vampiric spirits (although I have always had a good connection with them) and definitely an enhancement to my senses. I also noticed an increase in energy levels. Overall a worthwhile service.

Return to “Vampire”