MASTER SERVICE :: VAMPIRIC ENERGIES & ENHANCEMENTS

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on the forum for sometime, just got back from Turkey a few days ago.

Anyway I already had 2 vampiric master service sessions done. I noticed each time during the session is performed I got physically really sick (such as: zero appetite, cannot ingest food, my eyes felt sooo heavy like slipping in and out of sleep-like state in seconds, etc).

One of the most significant change I felt, especially after the 2nd session is increased stamina, like I don't need sleep - lol.

Would love to hear everyone's personal experience, thoughts, feelings,,,, basically anything about this service from you guys. Please do share :)

-May

M.K
Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
Zodiac:

Is this a CH service? Please share a link, if possible.

Sorceress Witch, psychic, medium and Armageddon
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I chose for the 4 x total power. The day I got my first treatment I got the flu or at least a terrible cold. Could be coincidence, but perhaps it was a flushing of my system. Tomorrow is my second session ...

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Galadriel wrote:Is this a CH service? Please share a link, if possible.
Here you go, there are several others :thumbup:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=254

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote:I chose for the 4 x total power. The day I got my first treatment I got the flu or at least a terrible cold. Could be coincidence, but perhaps it was a flushing of my system. Tomorrow is my second session ...
I'm so excited for you,let us know how it goes :)

M.K
Galadriel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
Zodiac:

Ellen wrote:
Galadriel wrote:Is this a CH service? Please share a link, if possible.
Here you go, there are several others :thumbup:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... ory_id=254
Thanks, Ellen! You're always so helpful. :)

Sorceress Witch, psychic, medium and Armageddon
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have this done. I got the 4 service one. I don't know if I've felt anything or not because I'm pregnant and the symptoms everyone else is feeling could just be pregnancy symptoms for me LOL.

mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I had 2 vampiric energy services too, just completed the last session last saturday. After the first service I got sick for a few days too, and near the end of the 2 weeks it had tapered off. Same this time, but not as severe, although I have come down with bronchitis (which probably has nothing to do with it). I haven't noticed a need for less sleep (at least not much), but I have noticed I can do physical labor longer with less food and breaks. I've noticed a few other things too though, like I feel the need to tell people what I think whether they like it or not. That could be unrelated, but it started the day after the first service.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

mrblonde wrote:I had 2 vampiric energy services too, just completed the last session last saturday. After the first service I got sick for a few days too, and near the end of the 2 weeks it had tapered off. Same this time, but not as severe, although I have come down with bronchitis (which probably has nothing to do with it). I haven't noticed a need for less sleep (at least not much), but I have noticed I can do physical labor longer with less food and breaks. I've noticed a few other things too though, like I feel the need to tell people what I think whether they like it or not. That could be unrelated, but it started the day after the first service.
Yes mrblonde I can relate to the telling people exactly what I think at times, unfortunately in my case that has more to do with PMT than spiritual abilities. :D

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:wizard: Sounds great! I think vampiric night vision would be an awesome sense to have! :vampire:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!

Return to “Vampire”