Music?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've noticed that some conjurers usually have spirits pick out a song which they like most that resembles them on the selling page and I was curious... how do the conjurers know which song is picked and how do they get the spirit to pick them out?

I'm asking because I would like to create some playlists for my spirits which have songs they specifically like and not just out of my play list. 1am

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Scroll through youtube and if one catches your eye play it and listen for which spirit likes it is my advice as that's what i do and i download from there.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I can't really put a finger on it other than just "knowing" when my spirit liked a song or not. It's a gut feeling, mostly. Like when I play Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden, this feeling I get of love and warmth is unmistakable. Every now and then I get a fragrance, too.

Sometimes just sharing something you love with them gives them an appreciation for it. Other times... not so much. Example: My Djinn looooves the music video for Dark Horse by Katy Perry. It amuses him. Me? Not so much. :thumbdown: I'll still play it for him because he likes it, and it entertains him, but... 1ex

On the other hand, I loooove Adele! ...but E. couldn't care less about her music.

Just be open to listening/feeling what they feel about it.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Well, I had a go at what summer mentioned only I held the vessel while going through youtube and picking things that really jumped at me.... My vorin angel picked out Linkin Park, Marshmello and Elton John.... Elton John I'm kind of bleh about, but Linkin park I'm happy to listen to... Marshmello... I'm really not into dance music... but whatever floats his boat. My naga chose a song by Toni Braxton which is a great song... its quite sad though.... and then My sanguine Vampire chose something a bit more familiar to her which was early swedish folk music.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My entities, especially my Demons, often get the same song to play repeatedly to get my attention. I have been out in public and heard the same song in more than one place, sometimes I hear one on the radio and the words resonate so strongly with where I am that I can't ignore it.

I have satellite radio and in my car the stereo says the name of the song. Sometimes I have asked for things and then had songs come on with titles that answered my questions or requests.

Youtube is also another good way, I have had strange things recommended or just start playing on their own. At times my computer has been hijacked and music has just started playing with no intervention. Other times, people message me and tell me they felt compelled to share a song with me, they had a feeling... Knowing your spirits or entities, you can pick up when they are trying to pass messages to you.

I have heard also of people playing all of the music in their library and setting it on 'random' and asking their spirits/entities to pick songs that way. I have tried this and gotten the same song over and over, though I did not have it on repeat.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “Connecting”