Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea
Zodiac:

As you guys know after reading my previous posts, which is called HUNCHO EXPERIENCE, that i talked to my spirits often via telepathy, but the problem is that I cannot feel them nor see them. As this still hurts me, but what i beleive they are listening and hearing that gives me hope a little bit, as i have seen them fullfill my wishes when i asked for them, from the post of HUNCO EXPERIENCE, i only had 3 spirits, a star faery, arkan soney and an alya. Therefore because i wanted to feel my spirits more, I did the following;-

Before this, NOTE ALL MY SPELLS, SERVICES AND EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS BOUND TO SPIRIT.

On 8 July 2017,I got a service of spirit paring, both with my alya and arkan sorney. Also ordered the spells named Power To The Keeper :: A Tool Customized Specifically For The Keeper To Be More In Tune With Their Spirits , Spirit Influence, Intent, Communication, Bonding, Vision, Manifestation, Telepathy :: Increasing Your Ability To Send & Receive Telepathic Messages also Commune With Spirit, so i had services and spells specifically for spirit manifestion. The results were NONE!!! Everything remained the same.

I did not back down, i continued with my talking (note; though i dont feel, see, sense or hear them but i do talk to them, just beleiving they are there and they hear me) At the meantime, i went to billy, in a website called paganshop and ordered for a harem djinn, I am just excited to these wish granting spirits, when the djinn spirit order was completed and was bound to spirit, the spirit just manifested in the dream, i dont think if its her. but i just have a nudge it was her, as bily said she was so sexual, therefore something happened in the dream, and it felt somehow like real <3 , and after the dream, i had just made myself dirty, but i just had a nudge that it was my harem djinn, i dont know why, but i just felt that its her, I just bonded with her but nothing happened afterwards, so, i returned to square 1, not feeling my spirits again 1hd 1hd ......

Therefore at 22 July 2017, I went again for the Master services, the services are Master Service :: Total Energy & Power, Master Service :: Spiritual Energy Increase and also a Spiritual service boost as a freebie. From the service 1 was done on 11 August the other one 12 August, and again NOTHING HAPPENED. But there is still one waiting to be done, as it will done at 26 August. I just dont know what am doing wrong, i read some mediation tricks, i talk to them but i dont feel them, i dont know why???

But Ash and Magnolia tips in Spirit keeping states that, talk to your spirits even when you dont feel them, just talk, they can hear and they can help you, task them, if you task them, they will do something and you will know that they are there. Therefore i continued to trust my talking with my spirits even when i cant hear them (sometimes i maybe crazy) sometimes in my room on my own, i just talk like crazy, not seeing them, but i have the belief that they hear me, (so i continue). There is one time, i called all my spirits for a meeting, (note this time i dont see them, feel or sense them) I had welcomed all of my spirits for a talk, my alya, star faery, my djinn from billy (the only 1 that i did feel his manifestion during a dream) and also with my arkan sorney. Then i outlined my plans with them, talk to them (although i cannot hear their answers, i just continue with my talking tho, lol ::bleh:: ::bleh:: ::bleh:: ::bleh::

Then at this one day, i was going out, then i talked via telepathy to my arkan sorney that "please when i go out and help me get a good bike to take me to school, and the bike must be a boxer company bike" I was nearing the place where the bikes are, to take one as my taxi to university, a boxer bike just followed me, and asked me he could take me to school, i just said yes and paid the money fare. My Arkan Sooney just did it. (Lol!!! :woohoo: I have never sense his energy but he just did something today 1s )

Another time again, after finishing my exams i asked for help to pass my exams, and surely they did together well, as my lowest grade was B, and had a GPA of 4.0/5.0. Then next time also, i asked from them all that i needed some money, and in one day my mom just gave me money out of no where!!! 1ak . There are many when i wish for they manifest, others dont, one time i wished to find my wallet, as i lost it in the bus, and suddenly after some hours past, i walked stood as the bus was stuck and when watched down, i saw my wallet 1s , next time i also asked my arkan sorney to help me with some good luck as i asked when i get to the port, the ship must be there, i did not want to waste any more time for waiting for it, and boom!!! When i got to the hurb the ship it was like there waiting 1ak 1ak 1ak 1ak .....

YES, they do many things, at 1 time, i asked for my harem djinn, it was probably the past thursday, i asked for the same, and i got a semi dream, in that type again, they do things yes, but i would like to see them more.....

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG 1hd 1hd 1hd 1hd 1hd 1hd 1hd BUT YES I DO LOVE MY SPIRITS FAMILY.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

First off, your friends sound FANTASTIC! They are doing exactly what you want them to. Do you thank them with gifts? Before he even got home, I was gifting my Baha'i Djinn with oils in his favorite scents and played music as my "thank you" for choosing me. He was showing up for me before he even arrived (we "clicked" in a way I haven't with the others yet). I think it helped enormously to tailor my communication with him to what I knew he would like, and I stressed from the beginning that it was safe for him to manifest in any way he wanted in my home. When I received his vessel and did his welcome ceremony, he was manifesting like crazy as an orb and dancing in the candle flame, too.

I strongly believe the key to my success here was communicating with him, not at him.

Do you wait for a response before moving on to the next topic? Do you look for smaller (outward) signs? Sometimes it's just a fragrance, or a touch when I know E. wants something or just wants to let me know he's hanging around, vs. a thought. He's always more communicative after I do something nice for him.

As it is, the granting of these wishes sounds like they ARE listening, and very intently, even if you're not "hearing" something back. They may not be talkative about it, but they are definitely attuned to you and telling you something by granting your wishes.

Give them credit. And try asking what they would like so you can give them thanks whenever they do something for you. You can also do something nice "just because"--that will probably make them more likely to find other ways to show their appreciation of you and more open to responding. And--if it's true--stress to them that it is safe for them to manifest with you.

Keep in mind they might also be choosing not to manifest outside of the wishes because either A) they may not feel like you are interested in them as individuals outside of their abilities, or B) you're not ready to experience them as they are. They might not want to scare you. It can be startling to have an orb come at your face in excitement, you know?

I hope this is helpful to you. Good luck!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HUNCHO
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I strongly believe the key to my success here was communicating with him, not at him.

Please can you explain this in more detail, it sounded interesting

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

I suppose what I mean is that I don't always just say any old thing to him, and I don't go into it with any expectation other than to get a response of some kind--any kind, not a specific manifestation. And I always acknowledge that response with enthusiasm when I get it.

If you ask, ask, ask, but never give them any acknowledgement when they respond ("thank you," gifts, praise) and don't keep yourself open to their likes/dislikes in your environment, that could be part of why they're only using one medium (wishes) to communicate with you.

It's my understanding that spirit keeping is a two way street. They aren't trained monkeys, they're individuals, and like any individual, they have their own likes/dislikes, personalities, preferred methods of communicating ("Text me, don't call me!"), that sort of thing. The anxiety about how they are communicating with you might also be adding blocks, because really, they are talking to you--they are granting what you're asking! That's a very strong response, IMHO.

If you go into it thinking that the only possible way they can talk to you is 123, then 123 doesn't happen (but other possible responses include 456, 789, ABC, and XYZ), you might genuinely be overlooking the ways they are already communicating with you. Try to lose the expectations about the way they will respond and focus more on what they want, instead of on what you want--look for things/experiences you can share together (music, poetry, art, scented candles, a walk in a park, whatever you think might float your spirit's boat)--and see if that makes a difference in your relationship with them. See if you can detect their pleasure when you provide them with something they enjoy. Don't go into it thinking it's got to happen a certain way, or full of anxiety about whether you're doing it right or if you'll actually feel them or not or or or... just relax and let it come naturally.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HUNCHO
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, am very humbled by your advice's,

Thats why i did continue to talk to them, i think they are listening to me very well

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

You're welcome, and yes, I agree. Good luck. Again, I hope this was helpful to you. 1hg

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”