I just bought the one cent spirit, how legit it is?

laughtag99
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is the first time I heard about spirit binding , and just the idea made really excited, so I went to the store and used the one time promotion of a spirit in a vessel for 1 cent, the question is, how legit it is?
I just don't know, the promotion sounds too good to be true and I am worried that I will end up with a useless stone , is not a big deal since is just a cent plus shipping but I just want to be sure.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Did you read the reviews? When I got my first 4 spirits the first one (my sanguine vampire) was from the 1cent binding. They do this so newer costumers get the feel of spirit keeping. The companion you ask for is ver legit and the connecting stone is as well as the charging bag(which I use for all of my spirit vessels)

He and I are very very VERY close and I couldn't have asked for a better vamp to be in my keep. Sounds too good to be true, but it's better than it sounds. Happy keeping love
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I changed 1 cent to a fact lol

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The typos are real,

*it changed one cent to a face

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

laughtag99 wrote:This is the first time I heard about spirit binding , and just the idea made really excited, so I went to the store and used the one time promotion of a spirit in a vessel for 1 cent, the question is, how legit it is?
I just don't know, the promotion sounds too good to be true and I am worried that I will end up with a useless stone , is not a big deal since is just a cent plus shipping but I just want to be sure.
CH is legit. The price doesn't determine the legitimacy of the binding.
If it's your first time hearing about spirit companionship then have a look at the forum and begin reading.
Also, if you can't communicate with your spirit friend then it's okay; don't think it's a useless stone. Read threads about welcoming and bonding with spirits and what to expect when they first arrive.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

I'd be more suspicious of a ridiculously expensive binding that promises the world if I were you. Plenty of those out there.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Agree with Cult's assessment.

I haven't yet received my spirits from CH, but I currently have three other vessels in my possession. Two are very quiet (thus far) and there is absolutely no mistaking that the other one is home to a very active spirit. E. has shown himself in many ways already and I'm very pleased to have him here.

I tested the other two with an EMF meter, and they both show readings (one stronger than the other), so I'm sure there's something there even if they don't want to come out to play yet. I'm going to focus on bonding them later since E. is being an attention hog and I don't want to force the other two before they're ready.

As mentioned, familiarize yourself with the bonding process and welcoming ritual. Once you know what type of spirit you are getting, I personally recommend checking out the knowledge center and looking for offerings/gifts to give your spirit to lay out the welcome mat, so to speak. There is also a wealth of knowledge regarding bonding, communicating, safeguarding yourself from unbounds, etc.

Welcome to the world of spirit keeping. May you world never be the same. 2wk

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
laughtag99
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for your responses after a while reading your comments now im not worried at all, I ordered another spirit and now I'm waiting for him/her to arrive.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
Zodiac:

laughtag99 wrote:Thank you so much for your responses after a while reading your comments now im not worried at all, I ordered another spirit and now I'm waiting for him/her to arrive.
Keep in mind that this isn't some instant gratification thing. When you buy a spirit, it's usually a lifetime commitment otherwise you shouldn't be doing it. I thought about it the first time. Then I made my 1 cent purchase. I have a succubus companion now. It's been like 35 days. I sense her via tingles / chills goosebumps. Keep bonding and bonding. I started to meditate daily for 30 mins. Our next goal is me able to hear her through telepathy. I know this is a very long road and i'm eager to take it. It will take years.

Everything what is worth having takes very long. It takes dedication.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
laughtag99
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
laughtag99 wrote:Thank you so much for your responses after a while reading your comments now im not worried at all, I ordered another spirit and now I'm waiting for him/her to arrive.
Keep in mind that this isn't some instant gratification thing. When you buy a spirit, it's usually a lifetime commitment otherwise you shouldn't be doing it. I thought about it the first time. Then I made my 1 cent purchase. I have a succubus companion now. It's been like 35 days. I sense her via tingles / chills goosebumps. Keep bonding and bonding. I started to meditate daily for 30 mins. Our next goal is me able to hear her through telepathy. I know this is a very long road and i'm eager to take it. It will take years.

Everything what is worth having takes very long. It takes dedication.

I just want a friend, I don't have any and I feel lonely, when I found out about spirits I was very excited since I just have a lot of trouble to communicate with people, I'm still young so I don't know if I will be able to commit a lifetime, but I will try my best. By the way I heard a lot about meditation on this site, I have never tried it, is it a normal meditation or you have to do something in specific?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”