You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello....
I was just sitting in my shower last night having a good chat to my spiritual partner and then a thought occurred to me...

if someone was bearing children on the spiritual plane... do you think a phantom pregnancy could somehow be involved in the every day persons life?

I have no plans on any of that... but I just found it interesting to think about... if the human brain actually did take on the strains of birth when its not actually carrying a child... but the astral body was bearing?
is that even possible? 1spt 2ded

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I read a threath on here somewhere of someone who was trying to get there. She wanted to give birth to a 'hybrid'... djinn it was? I'm not sure, but eh, she never answered how it went? Maybe she died trying really...

But if you're pregnant on the spiritual plane, wouldn't you just be pregnant as well IRL? I mean, the stories I know about where demons made babies, those mothers give birth to hyrbids which were born on Earth?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

This won't answer your questions about the metaphysical side of things, but here's a compellingly fascinating article on phantom pregnancy: http://jezebel.com/ghost-child-the-stra ... 1669049740

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:This won't answer your questions about the metaphysical side of things, but here's a compellingly fascinating article on phantom pregnancy: http://jezebel.com/ghost-child-the-stra ... 1669049740
So is she pregnant or not? Maybe she did have sex with a ghost... Mental hospitals, -sigh-. She should go and visit a sjamaan.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
So is she pregnant or not? Maybe she did have sex with a ghost... Mental hospitals, -sigh-. She should go and visit a sjamaan.[/quote]

Physically, she was not. Beyond that, who can say?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:This won't answer your questions about the metaphysical side of things, but here's a compellingly fascinating article on phantom pregnancy: http://jezebel.com/ghost-child-the-stra ... 1669049740
I just read an answer of Mags on procreating between different species. Like a dragon and a human, that would not be possible, but if it was... than a dragon should shapeshift to a human being, and then beget a child on the human woman. So the human would give birth to ... a human.

Because Jesus/Christus and Merlin both looked human right? And those are the only two examples I can think of between supernatural crossbreeding with humans.

So maybe... if you are pregnant on the astral plane, you should be gotten pregnant. That would happen by someone who shapeshift into a human body. Then you would carry a child, but then you would carry this child also on our plane? Then basically I think, you should give birth to some sort of Cambion, on our ... world. So in the hospital, they would totally think you are just Rosemary deliving her baby.

Or you would be as in Supernatural, giving birth to a nephilim... like the nephilims, who are another example of crossbreeding between different species.

But I guess ... in the end, you have a baby on this plane as in the other plane...

And about the article, Alys, maybe she was pregnant with a ghost baby? A baby who died... and the spirit went into her womb?

VelvetBlade
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've had dreams of getting pregnant and giving birth. Does that count or is it my crazy brain?

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Frankly I think the idea of astral pregnancy is complete bunk, and people into it are probably playing pretend for fun. Maybe they really believe it on some level, but it's make-believe. There's nothing to establish that this has ever been a thing beyond some people on the internet who wish they actually *were* pregnant.

Return to “Living Entities”