I'm very interested in a Queen Succubus. Should I do it?

Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

Hi DutchAthletic92:

"A" is highly intelligent and very goal oriented. She is a leader who understands the responsibilities of leadership so she does not mince words or waste time. As equals, compromise is key. I suggested we keep personal goals between us, she wanted to highlight them. She wants to help me on my spiritual journey in this life and her objective is to also have me as her partner in this as well as future lives. We are still working through this. This relationship is as complicated (if not more complicated) than any human relationship I have ever had.

In regards to personal moderation, it is around the simple things you would expect out of a partner. I.e., I had a very busy day yesterday coming off a long work week and I wanted to blow off a little steam on Friday night. Knowing I had a very busy day on Saturday she convinced me to moderate my activity and get to bed early. In retrospect, this was the right choice. She was not nasty about it, she was persuasive. She is a wonderful guide and friend.

I cannot say what your Queen will or will not approve of as I can only speak for my companion. She clearly has stated that she wants a monogamous relationship and for it to last beyond this lifetime. We are still bonding and getting to know each other and are very aware of our respective free will. That is why I feel it is important to be upfront and clear in expectations set with partners and companions--human or otherwise. Anything less, to me, is dishonorable. She has stated that she does not mind my human relationships, she is confident that they will not be as fulfilling anyway as my relationship with her--she does have swagger.

You should probably be very specific, however, in your request regarding what you are looking for so this match can be made (and make no mistake, your Queen will choose you) in a way that you feel will not inhibit your personal objectives.

Best of luck!

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:Hi DutchAthletic92:

"A" is highly intelligent and very goal oriented. She is a leader who understands the responsibilities of leadership so she does not mince words or waste time. As equals, compromise is key. I suggested we keep personal goals between us, she wanted to highlight them. She wants to help me on my spiritual journey in this life and her objective is to also have me as her partner in this as well as future lives. We are still working through this. This relationship is as complicated (if not more complicated) than any human relationship I have ever had.

In regards to personal moderation, it is around the simple things you would expect out of a partner. I.e., I had a very busy day yesterday coming off a long work week and I wanted to blow off a little steam on Friday night. Knowing I had a very busy day on Saturday she convinced me to moderate my activity and get to bed early. In retrospect, this was the right choice. She was not nasty about it, she was persuasive. She is a wonderful guide and friend.

I cannot say what your Queen will or will not approve of as I can only speak for my companion. She clearly has stated that she wants a monogamous relationship and for it to last beyond this lifetime. We are still bonding and getting to know each other and are very aware of our respective free will. That is why I feel it is important to be upfront and clear in expectations set with partners and companions--human or otherwise. Anything less, to me, is dishonorable. She has stated that she does not mind my human relationships, she is confident that they will not be as fulfilling anyway as my relationship with her--she does have swagger.

You should probably be very specific, however, in your request regarding what you are looking for so this match can be made (and make no mistake, your Queen will choose you) in a way that you feel will not inhibit your personal objectives.

Best of luck!
I find it really adorable that she wants a relationship like that with you but you need to be careful with such commitment especially the future lives thing, you will basically condemn your future lives to something they never agreed to, sure in this life is ok if you really are ok with it but in your future lives is most likely to cause them some really big troubles, im having an issue right now with a sexual astral entity(i still dont know what it is) that comes directly from a past life, i never asked for any of this and the troubles im having with this thing are very grim to the point that i can sometimes feel the thing choke me.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Few days ago I dreamed about having a lil chat with a succubus queen (or maybe a demoness idk) in someone's house.. Dunno who but tbh I don't have any succu in my keep ;-;

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX I am completely aligned with you. Our focus is on the now. To me the future is off limits.

I am so sorry you are going through what you are going through. I will pray for you.

Blessings.

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:Hi DutchAthletic92:

Best of luck!
I purchased a binding to my spirit from Lilith's treasure tavern. Queen succubus is on her way. I didn't feel anything yet. So the binding process will take like 10 days or so?

I'm already talking to her and my other 2 spirit friends. Have stated some rules: no jealous behavior, no mocking eachother, and i've stated that I don't know if i'm going to be monogamous because I still have my other succubus companion "G" and a DA spirit "T". The future is unsure. I'll get back to these matters when i'm able to talk with everybody.

I don't know if she already visited me. :p
Didn't noticed anything yet. I keep doing my normal daily routine of meditation exercises.

Well i'm just gonna wait till I her a reply from lilith's treasure tavern. :)

I've had a confirmation mail of my order, so what's the next step ?

Is it good to talk to her already? Well she appreciate it? I'm still deaf and blind, i'm working on telepathy messages and stuff. And i talk to them the whole day about my daily activities and if I have lunch I let them taste the food through me.

I just say in my thoughts: Hey "G", "T" and Queen "X" (don't know her name yet) you guys really should try this delicious food! Please taste it through my body when I eat it.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In my case, I ordered on 8/3 and Lilith emailed me to say that my queen was conjured on 8/14 and the binding would take an additional 12 days. Also allow 2-3 weeks for shipping after that. She also included my queen's name and bio in the notification.

Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I am very happy for you, DutchAthletic92. Lilith (from the Treasure Tavern) is wonderful. When she is ready she will send you an email with a description and a picture. Until then, keep doing what you are doing and let us know about your progress.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:AlejandroMEX I am completely aligned with you. Our focus is on the now. To me the future is off limits.

I am so sorry you are going through what you are going through. I will pray for you.

Blessings.
Thank you, hows things been going on with your lady since you reply to me? does she understands the no future lives thing? also i did read somewhere that queen succubi can get very jelous of other sexual beings in the keep, is this true with your queen?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

The queen that is with me doesnt mind, wouldnt have been a good custom for me if she did. Have had a good connection with her, vibrations on my right foot when it's her.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:
Groovysalsa wrote:AlejandroMEX I am completely aligned with you. Our focus is on the now. To me the future is off limits.

Blessings.
Thank you, hows things been going on with your lady since you reply to me? does she understands the no future lives thing? also i did read somewhere that queen succubi can get very jelous of other sexual beings in the keep, is this true with your queen?

Hi AlejandroMEX:

We do have have an understanding on future lives (that we agree to disagree). I would also say that she is not in favor of sharing. It is a matter of respect. I have found that when she feels I am not being understanding and considerate of her in our relationship she "goes away" for awhile. She is also usually right in doing so. In many ways it is like a human relationship ("only better" she says). I do find I greatly enjoy her company and our conversations. She is incredibly intelligent and pulls no punches.

Blessings!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”