I'm very interested in a Queen Succubus. Should I do it?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: She's a character binding Succubus, and she is actually a Queen who rules over her respective realm, which makes her classify as a Queen Succubus. She is also at her full power.
The Queen Succubi that people are talking about in this thread, are not character bindings..
I understand. I was talking about a different Succubus.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I feel like I should clarify my previous comment here. I didn't mean to imply one shouldn't talk about character bindings in this thread (I really hope no one thought that!), I said what I said because in your original post here you made it sound like she is a spirit or entity, since you never stated she is an Alpha. I thought you missed the fact that people are not referring to Alphas here. Anyway, to reply to your comment above:

Even so, Wulfke did say an Alpha Succubus is not a Succubus Queen. Did DLM tell you in writing that she is a Succubus Queen or are you just assuming she is? If he didn't tell you that, you really should first verify this with him.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Groovysalsa wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:
I'll get back to you guys when the process is completed.

How is the bonding going, DutchAthletic92?
I got an email few days ago from Lilith. The conjuring was completed. And she had to work on the binding. I asked for a binding to my spirit. I think I already met Queen A in my dreams a few times. But i'm not sure because I lack the experience. It could also be my normal succubus G. I have 3 spirits now. And I just started with this paranormal stuff so it will take a very long and dedicated road to finally get real interactions.

I started on July 14th. So I get manifestations through my whole day. Even at my lectures in university lol. So they definitely let me know that they are there with me. I get tingles al over my body, especially in my face and around my mouth sometimes. I meditate every day.

I'm trying to get conversations with them via telepathy. Bought some spells to enhance magick and telepathy.

Now it's up to me. I have to put in the effort to connect :) I'm motivated and dedicated to my journey.
Hi DutchAthletic, you started on 14th July and you are already receiving manifestations? That is really brilliant, I am happy for you. :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:I feel like I should clarify my previous comment here. I didn't mean to imply one shouldn't talk about character bindings in this thread (I really hope no one thought that!), I said what I said because in your original post here you made it sound like she is a spirit or entity, since you never stated she is an Alpha. I thought you missed the fact that people are not referring to Alphas here. Anyway, to reply to your comment above:

Even so, Wulfke did say an Alpha Succubus is not a Succubus Queen. Did DLM tell you in writing that she is a Succubus Queen or are you just assuming she is? If he didn't tell you that, you really should first verify this with him.
DLM's told me from my questions about her through email before my write-ups were completed, that yes; she is a Queen Succubus. She's no Alpha Succubus.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:DLM's told me from my questions about her through email before my write-ups were completed, that yes; she is a Queen Succubus. She's no Alpha Succubus.
Mm you might want to verify this with DLM then, just to be sure whether it is equivalent to queen succubus binding mentioned in this thread : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:DLM's told me from my questions about her through email before my write-ups were completed, that yes; she is a Queen Succubus. She's no Alpha Succubus.
Mm you might want to verify this with DLM then, just to be sure whether it is equivalent to queen succubus binding mentioned in this thread : )
I might get around to it.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:
I'll get back to you guys when the process is completed.

How is the bonding going, DutchAthletic92?
Update on the bonding process:

Got an e-mail from Lilith. She is still working on the binding. I asked for a few extra tips & tricks. I should spend some more quiet time with her and ask my companion A to help me visualize her and me being together. Also I should work on meditating / 3rd eye exercises. I already talk to her and my other 2 spirit companions the whole day. But i'm quite busy with studying so sometimes I feel guilty about the fact that I don't have more time....

I had some house rules, but I cancelled them. I want them to be more freely in the interactions.
Only a few rules: no fights with eachother, no jealousy, no interactions with friends relatives/family or pets. Just me.

I said you guys have permission to read my mind any time you wish. (I think they are already doing that probably). And they can prank me or scare me...send me nightmares I don't care. I want to take this to the next level.

But they aren't allowed to interrupt me during sleep time. Because I really need my sleep lol. :)

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92: It took around 6 weeks but I finally received my vessel. You will be amazed (I am confident) when you receive yours. The energy is incredible. It has ratcheted up the connectivity I have with "A" even further than I thought possible. Keep doing what you are doing and all things that are meant to be will be.

Blessings.

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:DutchAthletic92: It took around 6 weeks but I finally received my vessel. You will be amazed (I am confident) when you receive yours. The energy is incredible. It has ratcheted up the connectivity I have with "A" even further than I thought possible. Keep doing what you are doing and all things that are meant to be will be.

Blessings.
Lilith is still working on my binding. I asked her to bind my companion to my spirit. This is more convenient for me. Would this give me the same energy? I hope so. Well, I get alot of tingles every day, especially in my face. I think they're trying to tell me something. It's hard but i'll keep going.
I was frustrated on saturday as you saw in my other topic. I ranted about losing faith and hope and being scammed etc. I'm very grateful for you guys. We can support eachother when someone is going through some depressive times.

My ultimate goal is to be able to hear them and talk with them via telepathy. That would make everything perfect.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”