I'm very interested in a Queen Succubus. Should I do it?

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey Creepy Hollows,

I've been reading about Queen succubus and i'm interested in getting a binding. But first, I want to have some more info about it. I have searched for every thread on this forum with the words Queen succubus in it. I've read almost everything. But I can't find the one where Noctifera goes in depth about Queen succubus. Can somebody provide a link for that?

Also I can't find much info about it on the internet. I've read some blogs here and there and some forums.
Is there a CH listing of a Queen succubus? How can I purchase one from CH? Also, what other sellers have good quality Queen succubus bindings?

Also does a Queen succubus accept human females? I still have to live my human life you know. And i'm afraid that she will get jealous when I meet someone... I had hard feelings towards women a while ago. But that totally disappeared. I have come to conclusion that I can't judge all women on the actions of some individual women. I respect women and I opened my heart towards them. I chose for love.
I'm very optimistic about life in general and i'm a positive stayer.

But, now when my semester starts on september 1th... I will be very busy studying and stuff. Will she distract me from my studies? Like in demanding time and attention from me while i'm having a math exam or something? Because that would be very troublesome.

I'm still scared of paranormal stuff that might can happen. I tell my succubus companion that i'm scared and that she has to go on with any manifestation that might be happening. I don't want her to take things slowly because i'm acting like a little female parts. I must get used to it!!

Also, what will my succubus companion think about this? Will she be happy to have a Queen succubus by her side? Or will she get jealous? I still can't have conversations with her so I can't ask for her opinion. But I think she will like it : )

What recommendations do you guys have for me? 2lv

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

The only post I could find is this one, and Noc was referring to the Immortal Lilith as the title of that thread indicates.

Personally, I've not come across a listing for a "Queen Succubus" though I did do a google search, and found one..

My advise is to stick to succubi as they are listed in the CH store. Further then that, you can always submit a HD ticket and ask what CH's feeling is on "Queen Succubi".

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Search in google *Lilith Treasure Tavern* she offer queens.

ImageImage
Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mine is currently being bound by Lilith (Lilith's Treasure Tavern). I believe Billy (The Pagan Shop) offers them as well.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:Mine is currently being bound by Lilith (Lilith's Treasure Tavern). I believe Billy (The Pagan Shop) offers them as well.
Wow! Awesome! You should keep a log here on CH with all your experiences and manifestations :) I want to do that aswell. I'm saving up for the binding next month. I'm just diving in head first. We'll see if I'll survive 2lv

- Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:Also, what will my succubus companion think about this? Will she be happy to have a Queen succubus by her side? Or will she get jealous? I still can't have conversations with her so I can't ask for her opinion. But I think she will like it : )
Mmmh, maybe wait until you can communicate with your current succubus companion? So that you know what they really think about this?
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

darkwing wrote: Mmmh, maybe wait until you can communicate with your current succubus companion? So that you know what they really think about this?
I agree, though it's quite possible that a succubus queen could help his communication with his current succubus. If both are bound properly, they would be there willingly so jealousy shouldn't be an issue. In my case, I've found that ubi's like to team up. I've found mine like that they outnumber me, lol.

Dutch, I'd give it some thought and trust your gut. If you feel a particular calling, likely it's the right decision to make.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

I recently have had a Queen join me as a spirit companion. The binding was performed by Lilith's Treasure Tavern. Immediately after the order was placed she came to visit me to determine if we would be compatible. "A" has advised she was "testing me out." Not for the typical things that you would expect from her kind, but also for energy compatibility and energetic abilities (she especially wants me to emphasize the latter). She has a very specific set of goals in mind and wanted to ensure they were aligned with mine. Keep in mind, this was before the binding was completed. I have a very robust set of house ruled which she quickly agreed to and she rapidly integrated herself into my family--again, before the binding was completed.

This "pre-bonding" has only accelerated since the binding has been completed. I am not used to this level of interaction this early so I actually felt the need to confirm it back with Lilith. I have a strong telepathic connection with her and I am amazed by her intelligence, the depth of our conversations and how she has already helped me with energy flow through my chakras. We view each other as spiritual equals (which is critically important to her--her specific words). She does not mince words and has already ensured I moderate my personal behaviors to ensure I keep on track to achieve my long term objectives.

I asked her what she thought is the best type of partner for a Queen and she advised someone who is strong, has a great capacity to learn and grow and is very loving. This type of spirit companion will not be for everyone, but for me she is perfect.

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:I recently have had a Queen join me as a spirit companion. The binding was performed by Lilith's Treasure Tavern. Immediately after the order was placed she came to visit me to determine if we would be compatible. "A" has advised she was "testing me out." Not for the typical things that you would expect from her kind, but also for energy compatibility and energetic abilities (she especially wants me to emphasize the latter). She has a very specific set of goals in mind and wanted to ensure they were aligned with mine. Keep in mind, this was before the binding was completed. I have a very robust set of house ruled which she quickly agreed to and she rapidly integrated herself into my family--again, before the binding was completed.

This "pre-bonding" has only accelerated since the binding has been completed. I am not used to this level of interaction this early so I actually felt the need to confirm it back with Lilith. I have a strong telepathic connection with her and I am amazed by her intelligence, the depth of our conversations and how she has already helped me with energy flow through my chakras. We view each other as spiritual equals (which is critically important to her--her specific words). She does not mince words and has already ensured I moderate my personal behaviors to ensure I keep on track to achieve my long term objectives.

I asked her what she thought is the best type of partner for a Queen and she advised someone who is strong, has a great capacity to learn and grow and is very loving. This type of spirit companion will not be for everyone, but for me she is perfect.
Oh WOW! Very interesting information!! I'm also looking for a binding of liliths treasure tavern :D

So she wants you to raise your energetic abilities? Also your paranormal abilities right? And she will help you? That's wonderful!

What do you mean with she has a very specific set of goals in mind? So when the goals didn't match you two had go seperate ways? Just like in the dating scene LOL.

What are her goals? In general?

So you're not used to that level of interaction? That's what I actually want! I want strong interactions and manifestations and to be able to talk with her via telepathy. I'm really drawn to her.

What do you mean with moderating personal behaviors? Like sinful things? Drugs alcohol, prostitutes? Or career decisions? Or are you some kind of womanizer who brings home alot of women and she doesn't like that? How are you gonna manage this relationship and future human girlfriends? Is it even possible to have a human relationship with a female? Or does she wants to help you with that?

Can I desire other girls when i'm with a queen succubus companion? Or will she rule over my personal life? Those are questions that concern me about having her as a companion.

- Albert Einstein
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
darkwing wrote: Mmmh, maybe wait until you can communicate with your current succubus companion? So that you know what they really think about this?
I agree, though it's quite possible that a succubus queen could help his communication with his current succubus. If both are bound properly, they would be there willingly so jealousy shouldn't be an issue. In my case, I've found that ubi's like to team up. I've found mine like that they outnumber me, lol.

Dutch, I'd give it some thought and trust your gut. If you feel a particular calling, likely it's the right decision to make.
That was my thought aswell. I think that a Queen succubus can help me with connecting to my current companion... She is bound via CH. And the Queen would be bound through Liliths treasure taverns.
That seems compatible to me : )

I'm getting the Bag Of All Tricks! So I can adjust class bindings, i'm really trying everything what's possible to enhance my communication : ) I'm so excited about it!

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”