Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,
I would like to take a moment to ask that those with experience and knowledge share some of their stories and experiences here. Leave yourselves open for questions, and answer honestly.
This site is great, but I know there is a wealth of knowledge that people are either not comfortable posting, for fear of ridicule, or that people just do not think is important.
All knowledge is important, and you never know when the story you tell may be the catalyst to someones development.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Agree : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

In order to OBE, you need sleep paralysis. In order to do that, you need to easily be able to switch between being asleep and awake.

You need to wait until you are really sleepy, and stay awake for as long as possible, until you feel like you are about to drop off to sleep. Lay in whatever position is comfortable for sleeping and close your eyes, and keep your concious awake. Personally I just keep watching with my eyes, using my eye muscles as if they are still wide open and I'm looking right in front of me, even with them closed, and keep my mind awake. Then I feel my body go to sleep and it easily goes into sleep paralysis.

You need to keep doing this exercise and it takes little practise (or little for me personally). Another exercise you can do, is to again stay awake for as long as possible until you feel like you are about to fall asleep, but leave your hand up in the air so that when you fall asleep, it drops and you wake up. That may be even easier for some than the previous exercise. You keep doing it until you can easily switch between being asleep and being awake, then you let yourself sleep while remaining concious.

I hope it helps someone.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Basically just believe in yourself and you can achieve pretty much anything....

Also hard work and study helps....

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Is it really worth it if hafe of your personal knowledge can't be understood by people because their brain doesn't work the same way to understand without writing a book on the subject you add input to.

blessed be

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

It is always worth it to have knowledge, even if you do not understand it, you never know what might be useful.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

DualWanderer3 wrote:Is it really worth it if hafe of your personal knowledge can't be understood by people because their brain doesn't work the same way to understand without writing a book on the subject you add input to.

blessed be
I feel exactly the same way. To add, people have routines and sets of rigid morals that makes them unable to see further, lest they start putting you down and accusing you of putting them down or being immoral. It gets very tiring, very fast. I realise I'm mostly on my own. I'd love to be around all the knowledgable and open-minded people, but I can't find them in most places.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Knowledge is knowledge, it doesn't matter if other people can't understand it, and there's no need to share it if they don't want to accept it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

*curiously watches*

Let's drop a controversial statement here:
Spirits are able to develop and gain new knowledge like entities. The only difference is that spirits can't procreate anymore. Spirits aren't dumb shells of their former selves, they also have emotions 'n stuff.

That's my knowledge to share :,D

(And I agree with Ely: work hard and believe in yourself and you can reach almost everything)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Oh oh oh, too late to edit, but something sooooooo important:

Don't let someone tell you, you have to work with certain types of spirits, even if you don't want to work with them. Having a preferred race of beings is completely fine! It's your life, your journey, don't let anybody force you into their way!
(Same applyied to the style of spirit work you do, of course. You want them just be your friendos? Cool. Want them your coworkers? Cool. Just want collecting? Cool. You can't force spirits to stay in one place, so if they choose you, they'll happy to be around, no matter what you might think)

Return to “Educational Material”