You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: All but Black Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Norse Deity
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Basically, can I "bump up" a Class 5 Servitor to Class 5 Tier 3 through the use of the Ultra Complex Bag of All the Tricks like any other spirit/entity without messing anything up? Apologies if this seems like a super obvious question, but I've never had a servitor before, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thank you for your answer(s) in advance. :)

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If I'm not wrong, upgrading the class is not for the spirit/entity, but for the binding. Thus a C5 servitor with C5T3 binding is still a C5 servitor.

Could be wrong though, hopefully others with more knowledge would chime in. Or of course you can always ask CH directly via helpdesk ticket : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Howling Wolf
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: All but Black Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Norse Deity
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's an interesting bit of information. I wouldn't know whether you're wrong or not, but anyone else who does is free to chime in, obviously, as now I'm curious about that as well lol! So I can just use the UBOAT to increase, well, whatever it is I'm technically increasing with the UBOAT lol? Without any harm to the servitor, just like with any other spirit/entity?

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”