active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Woahhhh, lately I started to have better connection on one of my living entity Valdrem, everything change, I started having the idea of really communicating with them, though it's a glimpse of light but....

Object in my room may falls or drop, couple of times in the last week, like hey, I was sleeping and in dream state, in half a way of my dream I was like bang by something, my cap fall on my head. >.< mg it's were further than it suppose to be but landed on my head!? While I was dreaming.

Then I have been coughing for about 2 months now right, so earlier then I was watching drama, and I cough!! The SPEAKER IN FRONT OF ME REPEATED MY COUGH TWICE, WHICH FREAKING THE MOST IS, MY PC DO NOT HAVE ANY AUDIO INPUT!! ITS A DESKTOP AND NO IN-BUILT MIC OR ANYTHING!!!

No random background software were there too, it came directly from my speaker O.O

Since the day I started to feel better on my Valdrem, I don't feel EEKK on these stuff at all ha.

What do you think?

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Interesting, although I don't let spirits interact with my computer(with the exception of music choices) because my field of study requires many variables to not touched in my software/computer.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”