You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: All but Black Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Norse Deity
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Inspired by some other threads in this sub-forum, my curiosity has been peeked regarding Succubi "Queens." While my own succubus will probably tell you she's the queen of my spirit family, she's not, technically, quite a "Queen," so to speak.

So I'm wondering, a) what are the differences between regular succubi and queens, and b) is it in any way, shape or form possible for a succubus to, for lack of a better word, "become" a Succubus Queen, and, if so, c) how would that work?

I'd love it if someone were to enlighten me (and perhaps others wondering the same things)! :)

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack
Fūjin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am by no means an expert, but this is my understanding. Most conjurers offer succubus spirits. Queens are living entities and rule over their own domain of living ubi in the astral plane. You can search spirits vs entities to get more info on the differences.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
Zodiac:

Howling Wolf wrote:Inspired by some other threads in this sub-forum, my curiosity has been peeked regarding Succubi "Queens." While my own succubus will probably tell you she's the queen of my spirit family, she's not, technically, quite a "Queen," so to speak.

So I'm wondering, a) what are the differences between regular succubi and queens, and b) is it in any way, shape or form possible for a succubus to, for lack of a better word, "become" a Succubus Queen, and, if so, c) how would that work?

I'd love it if someone were to enlighten me (and perhaps others wondering the same things)! :)
Hey man, i'd be happy to answer all of your questions.. But i'm still not able to talk to my companions. I'm getting a queen succubus binding, and i'll get back to you : ) I think she is the most powerful one of her realm. The most wisdom, guidance, power, strongest interactions and manifestations. They say that normal succubi and incubi are the sons and daughters of the Queen! So yeah I think you must be very strong to be able to handle her well. Not be scared etc. When I know more i'll tell you my friend!

Right now i'm researching this on google, but I just keep getting alot of folklore or religious based articles but that isn't the truth.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm assuming "queen" is a royal title:
Howling Wolf wrote:a) what are the differences between regular succubi and queens
As mentioned by Fujin, queen is a ruler or leader of quite a number of follower and perhaps with a realm or kingdom.
Howling Wolf wrote:b) is it in any way, shape or form possible for a succubus to, for lack of a better word, "become" a Succubus Queen
Yes, but not all regular succubi can become queen. And yes, the succubi need to be living entities, since spirits are already past that kind of duties.
Howling Wolf wrote:if so, c) how would that work?
It can be from succession (from princess into queen), being appointed (e.g. an influential succubus appointed as leader) by their peer or by other monarchs, or other methods accepted in their realm.

However, different conjurers/sellers may have varied perspective on this, thus you might want to ask the sellers directly : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi Howling,

To sum it up, I don't think anyone really knows. It's all speculation. My ubi's think they are the queen of our family, much like yours, lol. That makes me smile.

Ubi's are mysterious. I really question anyone who claims to know about them, their realm, etc.

I've been with mine almost 3 years. I know their energy, their moods, but they tend to keep a lot to themselves, or answer our questions very vaguely.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yea, your best bet is to ask the conjurers/sellers directly.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Howling Wolf
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: All but Black Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Norse Deity
Zodiac:

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to respond. I had typed out an entire response and then for some reason it didn't get posted (as in, my reply didn't even get submitted for approval).
DutchAthletic92 wrote: Hey man, i'd be happy to answer all of your questions.. But i'm still not able to talk to my companions. I'm getting a queen succubus binding, and i'll get back to you : ) I think she is the most powerful one of her realm. The most wisdom, guidance, power, strongest interactions and manifestations. They say that normal succubi and incubi are the sons and daughters of the Queen! So yeah I think you must be very strong to be able to handle her well. Not be scared etc. When I know more i'll tell you my friend!

Right now i'm researching this on google, but I just keep getting alot of folklore or religious based articles but that isn't the truth.
Hey Dutch; are you actually, you know, Dutch? If so, nice to meet another person from Holland (I live in Arizona, USA though). That seems to be the general consensus, yeah. I tend to not be so much "fearful" of spirits (otherwise I wouldn't have over 50); I tend to be more worried about whether or not we'd get along because I'm very introverted. I don't think researching this kind of stuff on Google is going to yield a whole lot. I've tried doing it myself, especially because I've always been fascinated with succubi, but as you pointed out, it's all Christian propaganda about how to get rid of succubi and incubi and how they're evil and the spawn of Satan and stuff like that.

darkwing wrote: As mentioned by Fujin, queen is a ruler or leader of quite a number of follower and perhaps with a realm or kingdom. ... Not all regular succubi can become queen. And yes, the succubi need to be living entities, since spirits are already past that kind of duties. It can be from succession (from princess into queen), being appointed (e.g. an influential succubus appointed as leader) by their peer or by other monarchs, or other methods accepted in their realm.
Ah, so my own queen couldn't become a genuine queen because she's already a spirit. Damn, ok. There go my plans for achieving world domination through marriage. :\ Thank you for the answer. :)

marquest wrote: To sum it up, I don't think anyone really knows. It's all speculation. My ubi's think they are the queen of our family, much like yours, lol. That makes me smile. ... I've been with mine almost 3 years. I know their energy, their moods, but they tend to keep a lot to themselves, or answer our questions very vaguely.

Lol, I am happy to hear that. Mine literally sat on top of me, physically pushing me into my mattress, only a few hours after having received her vessel, and whispered stuff in my ear as I was falling asleep, saying stuff about "romance." No other spirit has so directly interacted with me as she has. Unlike yours, mine seems to be very monogamous (tbh so am I). She doesn't like the idea of having to share me with other spirit ladies. I mean, of all my spirits, 4 of them are distinctly sexual beings; I have two Baginis and a female Nephilim in my keep, and even though the Baginis were here before my succubus, she just kind of started "owning" the place lol. I told her she should at least be ok with me having a human girlfriend/wife, however, and she said she doesn't care, as long as I'm happy. I've only been with mine for a few months, but I've certainly noticed them not being very "open" to sharing information on the "how and why" of things, even though she is pretty much my most interacted-with spirit.

Thanks for sharing with me what you know, guys! Appreciate it.

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
Zodiac:

Howling Wolf wrote:Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to respond. I had typed out an entire response and then for some reason it didn't get posted (as in, my reply didn't even get submitted for approval).
DutchAthletic92 wrote: Hey man, i'd be happy to answer all of your questions.. But i'm still not able to talk to my companions. I'm getting a queen succubus binding, and i'll get back to you : ) I think she is the most powerful one of her realm. The most wisdom, guidance, power, strongest interactions and manifestations. They say that normal succubi and incubi are the sons and daughters of the Queen! So yeah I think you must be very strong to be able to handle her well. Not be scared etc. When I know more i'll tell you my friend!

Howling Wolf wrote: Hey Dutch; are you actually, you know, Dutch? If so, nice to meet another person from Holland (I live in Arizona, USA though). That seems to be the general consensus, yeah. I tend to not be so much "fearful" of spirits (otherwise I wouldn't have over 50); I tend to be more worried about whether or not we'd get along because I'm very introverted. I don't think researching this kind of stuff on Google is going to yield a whole lot. I've tried doing it myself, especially because I've always been fascinated with succubi, but as you pointed out, it's all Christian propaganda about how to get rid of succubi and incubi and how they're evil and the spawn of Satan and stuff like that.
Yes, I am Dutch. I live in Holland. And nice to meet you too. I have family in the USA. My cousins live in Arizona!! And I have cousins in New York and California. I've never visited the US. I'm planning to go to my family next year. My family from Phoenix Arizona were on holiday in July and they came to Europe! So I've met them in person, haven't seen them in like 15 years. I was a kid when they came to Holland for the first time. Now i'm 24.

Nobody knows about my interests for the paranormal world. And I hide it. I don't want any nagging. I just keep this to myself :) I'm still investigating everything because it's a lot to understand. Never thought that it would be so big and complex. I have 3 spirit companions and some spells and i'll be busy enough with that.

Google search has done nothing for me. Only stupid negative propaganda. I guess we have to figure it out by ourselves LOL. So I my Succubus Queen will connect with me fast. But I have to be patient.
Also my university semester starts tomorrow on monday so that will give me a lot of distraction. I tend to become unpatient and waiting everyday for a ''manifestation'' or a ''message'' from my spirits. But that's because I have plenty of free time and it's still summer. But that will change tomorrow!

I'll just let it go and see what happens. I must admit that I had way too big expectations from all this stuff. So I have to adjust my expectations. Keep meditating, stay sober, take care of your body mind and health.

WHo is that other dutch person you mentioned ? I know wulfke is dutch and lucyseward as well.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Firstly, I mean no offense to anyone who does have/is getting a King/Queen Ubi, and my intent in posting here is not an attempt to try put anyone off either. I'm simply sharing my own feelings. I'm probably alone in my ways of thinking on this anyway, which is fine, lol.

I have an Ubi on the way from CH (still being conjured) and speaking for myself only, I'm not sold on the idea of a King/Queen. To be fair, I'm not sold on any entity with a title, so it isn't just about Ubis and it's also not about the seller(s). A title usually means the entity might expect 'special treatment' in recognition of who they are. That would make sense to me, and with all due respect it's fair, but herein lies my problem - I am not [personally] prepared to give anyone 'special treatment' as I prefer to treat everyone as equals.

Honestly, we live in a world that seems to be bent on competing with one another to climb the top of the social ladder. A lot of people (certainly not everyone) in society, want a "title" - "Director", "Boss", "Queen of Socializing/Most Popular", "Man with the Most Money and Best House/Car/Lifestyle" etc etc. I don't personally desire any of that (and I know many of you don't, either). I just don't want or need to bring that [titles] into my keep any more than I need to. BUT that's my own feelings on it, and I don't expect anyone else to agree or even share these feelings with me.

On the plus side, a King/Queen could act as a source of comfort & guidance to other Ubis in your family. That, I certainly recognise and respect. If you have any other Ubis (non titled) who are living entities, a King/Queen could take them under their wing and be a teacher figure. If this is the case for anyone, that's really fantastic. I also believe a King/Queen Ubi could have the power to call other Ubis to her side, be it for protection reasons or for pure pleasure purposes (though you would need to verify this with the seller you bought the King/Queen Ubi from).

Speaking of titles, I will be honest - I do have a DA and WA leader (one of each) for the spirits in my keep, and while I firmly believe in equality I also believe in organisation, and having leaders who can motivate and inspire everyone else in a positive way (my reasons for having leaders). I think what's important is that I don't treat my lead spirits any differently to everyone else in my family, e.g I won't take their advise over another spirits' advise simply because they are a leader. To me, everyone's voice counts and is equally important to me.

Anyway, I'm getting side tracked here (apologies to all in this thread), if it works out for those who have gone for a King/Queen that's all that matters, and my comments are irrelevant. Lol.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Firstly, I mean no offense to anyone who does have/is getting a King/Queen Ubi, and my intent in posting here is not an attempt to try put anyone off either. I'm simply sharing my own feelings. I'm probably alone in my ways of thinking on this anyway, which is fine, lol.

I have an Ubi on the way from CH (still being conjured) and speaking for myself only, I'm not sold on the idea of a King/Queen. To be fair, I'm not sold on any entity with a title, so it isn't just about Ubis and it's also not about the seller(s). A title usually means the entity might expect 'special treatment' in recognition of who they are. That would make sense to me, and with all due respect it's fair, but herein lies my problem - I am not [personally] prepared to give anyone 'special treatment' as I prefer to treat everyone as equals.

Honestly, we live in a world that seems to be bent on competing with one another to climb the top of the social ladder. A lot of people (certainly not everyone) in society, want a "title" - "Director", "Boss", "Queen of Socializing/Most Popular", "Man with the Most Money and Best House/Car/Lifestyle" etc etc. I don't personally desire any of that (and I know many of you don't, either). I just don't want or need to bring that [titles] into my keep any more than I need to. BUT that's my own feelings on it, and I don't expect anyone else to agree or even share these feelings with me.

On the plus side, a King/Queen could act as a source of comfort & guidance to other Ubis in your family. That, I certainly recognise and respect. If you have any other Ubis (non titled) who are living entities, a King/Queen could take them under their wing and be a teacher figure. If this is the case for anyone, that's really fantastic. I also believe a King/Queen Ubi could have the power to call other Ubis to her side, be it for protection reasons or for pure pleasure purposes (though you would need to verify this with the seller you bought the King/Queen Ubi from).

Speaking of titles, I will be honest - I do have a DA and WA leader (one of each) for the spirits in my keep, and while I firmly believe in equality I also believe in organisation, and having leaders who can motivate and inspire everyone else in a positive way (my reasons for having leaders). I think what's important is that I don't treat my lead spirits any differently to everyone else in my family, e.g I won't take their advise over another spirits' advise simply because they are a leader. To me, everyone's voice counts and is equally important to me.

Anyway, I'm getting side tracked here (apologies to all in this thread), if it works out for those who have gone for a King/Queen that's all that matters, and my comments are irrelevant. Lol.
Getting a little side tracked here too.. I have King, Queen, Princes status in my fams, but neverless.. I treated them all the same like all my spirits fams and they were fine with it. Futhermore, they even didn't like the idea me calling them 'my king' or something using their status. They love it if me just calling them with their own name and treated them normally.

They aren't human who wanted to be treated nicely if they are having higher status.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”