Is this a form of astral travel?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I notice that what might be my version of astral travel if that's what I do is easier when my body is in a state that its cooling down from high temperature, say after I stepped out after finishing washing up or if I had high temperature before and a fan/air conditioner was cooling me down. During that time is when I feel most relaxed enough to drift off, and find it much easier to actually 'see' the things I try to picture as I am in a nearly drifting off state seeing it in my mind. If those are dreams or me astral travelling.

I cannot be hot/too cold, I need to be in that state which is whatever is called when I am cooling down from heat in the middle of the two because that brings the most comfort and is refreshing. This is why I like breezes which are supposed to be 'cold' but are actually warm the most, tend to experience them more during summer nights which isn't the season right now.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I think the title is misleading. It's more about the preparation of astral travel instead of the projection or travel itself : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:I think the title is misleading. It's more about the preparation of astral travel instead of the projection or travel itself : P
Visualizing is also much easier when my head or self is tired in general I found last night? I could visualize things more easier and even think I'm there till I wake myself up, was extremely tired

When I was tired last night and had trouble staying awake, I 'felt' and fully believed that I was sitting at my computer desk but when I was awake I was at my coach nearby instead? Is this a early 'astral travel' thing or what?

Why also was it much much easier to visualize when very tired/exhausted? Even to a point where it could be like I'm where I am visualizing and think I'm there, but have to wake up to know I'm not.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If you read other threads, it was mentioned several times about theta state while meditating etc. Try finding those threads : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”