Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Are you considering those counter-spells that throw back to the originator everything that hit you?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

KnightofAvalon wrote:So I recived my Volkh today. Quick question: Where would you suggest I keep the spirit stone and do I just carry the connecting stone with me or wherever I want the spirit to be?
Congratulations! Carry the vessel with you as much as you can. When you're not carrying it, keep it somewhere safe and secure. Personally, I have an altar space in my bedroom where I keep my vessels when I am not carrying them with me.

Use the connecting stone during meditation to assist you with connecting to/communicating/bonding with the spirit. If you had it bridged, you don't really need to hold it, but I find that it helps me to focus if I hold it while I'm in meditation.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

CrashingDown, Thanks again for the help I've already welcomed the spirit and given it a basic rundown of what to look for and protect. I'll definitely carry the vessel with my other crystals.
conxtion wrote:Are you considering those counter-spells that throw back to the originator everything that hit you?
conxtion, Absolutely yes, I'm more of a chaos/gray practitioner and have used quite a few things including reversal spells, Hexenspeigal mirrors, oils/holy water, etc. I'm also whats known as a closet practitioner because even though my family, especially my wife is familiar with some stuff they aren't involved like I am. So it makes it more difficult to work. I'll take any advice or suggestions you have as I am still new to the arts but JUST starting out as a Keeper. My knowledge base leans more on the defensive practices not so much Spirit Keeping.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
ambroseilli
new here
new here

Please dont get angry or anything about what im gonna say.It's kinda long. Its my first time posting here but i couldn't help not replying to your post.

You seem to be going through what I went through7 or 8 years back. A husbands friend had put spirits that stole money in my home and since he was invited into my home by my husband he sorta opened the gateway somehow. After that I had a large number of what is termed as unbounds in my home.

My husband had hades following him around. He would get possessed between the hours or 3 to 5am and it always ends before the morning prayers. He was abusive and erratic and even tried to hang himself. Me on the other hand would wake with bump and marks, see, hear and feel spirits in all the worst ways possible. I was even possessed once. I thought i had 4 running around and creating havoc. 1 very large and black, 2 smaller black ones with a single red eye that glowed and a pointed head, and one nasty one in my guestroom.

My marriage, business and everything was going downhill real quick and i even ended up at the ER. My husband was so sure i was out to get him he left me even though he was the abusive one. I had no choice but to get a someone to cleanse the whole house.

The lady came with 2 other family members. They did a prayer ritual in the morning when the sun is at the highest and took a bowl which they filled with rice,dried tea leaves and salt and burned an incantation on it. During the whole process all windows were open to grant the unbounds an exit. After that all hell broke loose. She carried bowl with those 3 items and started throwing fist full of it all over the house, over everything into every corner and then she did a sealing ceremony by burning more incantations and putting salt at the entrances. The one that was put in my house was bound to a plant in which he was put there by its owner (that plant had an abnormal stunted growth no matter what you tried) and thrown away. The nasty one was bound in an object and also thrown away. The whole house was in a mess but that night after clearing everything up i had the best sleep in months.

Things started to change. My husband requested to come home. I had more stuff removed from his physical body and now everything is normal ( normal as in i still see things, they come to see me or ask for offering etc but other then that no more hanky panky possessions, marks etc.

sorry its long. i just wanted to let you know how bad it can become and how i managed to rid of it.
what i learned was:
-get professional help if its real bad
-do any cleansing in the early morning 8 or 9 am.
-the mixture of the rice,tea and salt with or without incantation is awesome to remove anything that is bad in your home
-if your friend has been in your home. he could have bound nasty things into your stuff
-look at anything that is out of the ordinary or just not right and get rid of it
-salt at the entrance is also works

Hope you and your wife get through this safe and sound

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

It seems there's already a lot of advice that has been posted, keep us updated, I do hope things resolve, and that crazy harasser gets caught.

I will make input here however, demonic doesn't mean evil or bad.
There is a difference between demons and BA, although I do understand that is a common misconception, due to human society.
It's not something I would advise jumping headfirst into, it requires research, precaution, and so on, as there are things out there that love taking advantage of others, always, but I wouldn't label demons solely in that category. It's more like us humans. Some are kind, some are malicious, and so on.

It's not a big deal, merely making mention to provide some food for thought.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ambroseilli wrote:Please dont get angry or anything about what im gonna say.It's kinda long. Its my first time posting here but i couldn't help not replying to your post.

You seem to be going through what I went through7 or 8 years back. A husbands friend had put spirits that stole money in my home and since he was invited into my home by my husband he sorta opened the gateway somehow. After that I had a large number of what is termed as unbounds in my home.

My husband had hades following him around. He would get possessed between the hours or 3 to 5am and it always ends before the morning prayers. He was abusive and erratic and even tried to hang himself. Me on the other hand would wake with bump and marks, see, hear and feel spirits in all the worst ways possible. I was even possessed once. I thought i had 4 running around and creating havoc. 1 very large and black, 2 smaller black ones with a single red eye that glowed and a pointed head, and one nasty one in my guestroom.

My marriage, business and everything was going downhill real quick and i even ended up at the ER. My husband was so sure i was out to get him he left me even though he was the abusive one. I had no choice but to get a someone to cleanse the whole house.

The lady came with 2 other family members. They did a prayer ritual in the morning when the sun is at the highest and took a bowl which they filled with rice,dried tea leaves and salt and burned an incantation on it. During the whole process all windows were open to grant the unbounds an exit. After that all hell broke loose. She carried bowl with those 3 items and started throwing fist full of it all over the house, over everything into every corner and then she did a sealing ceremony by burning more incantations and putting salt at the entrances. The one that was put in my house was bound to a plant in which he was put there by its owner (that plant had an abnormal stunted growth no matter what you tried) and thrown away. The nasty one was bound in an object and also thrown away. The whole house was in a mess but that night after clearing everything up i had the best sleep in months.

Things started to change. My husband requested to come home. I had more stuff removed from his physical body and now everything is normal ( normal as in i still see things, they come to see me or ask for offering etc but other then that no more hanky panky possessions, marks etc.

sorry its long. i just wanted to let you know how bad it can become and how i managed to rid of it.
what i learned was:
-get professional help if its real bad
-do any cleansing in the early morning 8 or 9 am.
-the mixture of the rice,tea and salt with or without incantation is awesome to remove anything that is bad in your home
-if your friend has been in your home. he could have bound nasty things into your stuff
-look at anything that is out of the ordinary or just not right and get rid of it
-salt at the entrance is also works

Hope you and your wife get through this safe and sound
Thank you SO MUCH for that! It means a great deal that you've come forward with such a testimony. And I'll be straight honest here I've kept a lot of those gritty details off this thread because I wasn't sure how much anyone has dealt with this but what you've described...EXACTLY my predicament. I cannot tell you how much this means to me. Its UNREAL how these people have done this but yes my marriage and life in general was and still is at times under such chaos. Not only is there the possession and spiritual activity BUT also the slandering on line and ceaseless hacking of our social media and whatnot constantly causing havoc and playing her and I against each-other. We've had most our issues in the intimate department and I'll further tell you guys that my wife has been possessed and influenced DURING intercourse and its caused SEVERE issues. One example would be that I could tell she was possessed and would stop activity and the spirit/person controlling her would get verbally abusive and would then speak other tongues including Latin and plant horrid thoughts in her mind and then leave her to wake up feeling like I had rejected her.

I cannot see the spirits as well as you've described but yes my little brother and my old friend are in some sort of cult and they've gone all out to place things in the home INCLUDING bones and ash. I've not dealt head on with any spirits in awhile but when I did they would climb on the ceiling and hover over my wife and kids, or possess them. My wife has been possessed numerous times and of course always has the blackout loss of memory afterwards. But its very dangerous and they cause her to be very erratic. I DO notice that once i confront the spirit possessing her they HATE when i ignore them and meditate or play her favorite music and will demand that I stop. They've even made her throw my candle on me lol!

I'll definitely see about help. She has a friend from her old coven that is a gray witch maybe she can help. Thank you again!

Vey Nightshard, Thank you as well and yes back when i posted this I didn't realize the error of generically calling evil spirits "demons" but since then I've found out like you said that its just malignant spirits that are either summoned or conjured. And since my house has been broken into several times I'd imagine there is items with spirits bound to them there. I've got a Volkh now so hopefully that'll negate any of that.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Video these possession episodes, if you haven't done so already, to show her what transpired during the blackout, after she is back to herself. Set your phone up to save all pics/videos to the cloud, so spirits breaking the phone can't stop you from showing the truth.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Video these possession episodes, if you haven't done so already, to show her what transpired during the blackout, after she is back to herself. Set your phone up to save all pics/videos to the cloud, so spirits breaking the phone can't stop you from showing the truth.
Ah yes I’ve tried to video and as you probably know evil entities don’t like to be seen and they have a keen sense as to when there’s video and they stop and make it look like it’s just normal actions as soon as I record. Now I did have my phone set up one time and recorded some. Before I could upload it to my laptop it was missing. I guess the entity got pissed that I recorded it and it deleted it off my phone with no trace.

ambroseilli
new here
new here

I'm glad you now know your not alone. Yeah and i agree about the video part. That's what my inlaws told me to do. Never did manage to get it even once. Those buggers are sneaky as hell. I ended up feeling all alone and even labeled crazy. My husband fought with me often when i told him something is very wrong. He not only dismissed me but said I was crazy and out to hurt him instead. He would go around spreading rumors about me so people wont believe me. When I put an incantation into the only bottle of water in the fridge and locked him home pretending I had taken the keys out by mistake. He dint drink a single drop of water the whole day and instead gave me a good beating cause he was locked in and couldn't go out. After he left I tried putting salt at the door and he refused to come home even though it was our anniversary. The things within them knows we want to get rid of them. If you try something and your wife responds negatively. She herself needs to be cleansed and sealed so it can't get back into her. I hope your Volkh can get keep them at bay till you find and remove all the things that were put in your home that is creating so much disharmony and harm to you and your family.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

UPDATE: So for the past couple months its been very quiet other than the occasional attempts to break barriers or cause chaos. The people responsible for attacking my family are still at large and have turned their focus to cyber and physical hits but with more knowledge comes power and I've managed to counter most all their attacks. I am currently studying into the Seals of Solomon and Enochian magick in order to strengthen myself and eventually counter attack them and send some of their crap back.

For all you who posted and supported, thanks again. I will certainly update with any new happenings.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”