My Nympho

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

It hasn't even been 24 hours since my Nympho joined my family, and already I couldn't imagine not having him here. He showed me what he looks like, he is gorgeous of course. ;) I had a few minutes to myself earlier, and my thoughts drifted to him. He enjoys appearing naked from the waist up, but he also likes trying on different shirts to see how I will react. He put on a white shirt with thin, crisp blue stripes then sexily raised an eyebrow at me and smiled. He knew I loved it, lol. <3 His favourite thing to do with me is cuddle. We haven't done anything beyond that, since we are still getting to know one another.

I read a couple past posts that mentioned some people find their Nymphos shy or hesitant to interact? My guy is not shy at all, and he is more than willing to interact with me. I want to say that I feel like it's a misconception (only because of what I'm experiencing), but everyone's experience with them is going to vary, depending on the individual person and Nympho(s).

Anyway, I adore this guy!

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Congratulations and it sounds like you've got a winner!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Thank you, Bartlebee. 2lv

A side note: Don't think that you can't be duped into getting something for them, lol. I had Au Naturale White Arts Support in my cart today, but I decided to get it another time. Then I got the newsletter from CH in my email with today's freebie, and before I knew it I was scrambling to my cart to add it and check out. What do I notice after checkout? The freebie is only for orders over $50 (after discounts). ::facepalm:: I am quite sure my Nympho is having a good laugh, and feeling chuffed with himself.

Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ryla Grey wrote:Thank you, Bartlebee. 2lv

A side note: Don't think that you can't be duped into getting something for them, lol. I had Au Naturale White Arts Support in my cart today, but I decided to get it another time. Then I got the newsletter from CH in my email with today's freebie, and before I knew it I was scrambling to my cart to add it and check out. What do I notice after checkout? The freebie is only for orders over $50 (after discounts). ::facepalm:: I am quite sure my Nympho is having a good laugh, and feeling chuffed with himself.
Your nympho sounds really great! My vessel is being sent to me today and I was just wondering how you learned to see your nympho and stuff like that. Sorry for such a beginner question!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”