So what has your Succubi been doing for you guys?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I'd say with Morrigan Aensland, she's really been wanting to get to know me a bit better. Which I found to be a bit surprising, so I've been opening up to her a little bit, but a whole lot. I may open up to her more when I am more comfortable talking about it. But I'd only talk about it superficially.

The kind of interactions with her are off the wall excellent. She seems to enjoy my company, and she's obviously playing with me as always, which is not surprising. When she's here in person with me, I will have to figure out what exactly I want to do with her. There's got to be something, really.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

JackOLantern2170 wrote:When she's here in person with me, I will have to figure out what exactly I want to do with her. There's got to be something, really.
Hi Jack. What exactly do you mean by "when she's here in person with you?"

As far as what to do, Ubi's just like our time. Lie down, relax, and talk to them. They love affectionate talk. Tell them about what their touch feels like.

They can read minds. You really can't hide any thoughts from them. Ubi's know us. Once they take a liking...well, basically we feel like the most blessed guys around. They do truly love us though.

But, they aren't here, in a physical sense, like other people are. Maybe in a year or two I'll think differently.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:When she's here in person with me, I will have to figure out what exactly I want to do with her. There's got to be something, really.
Hi Jack. What exactly do you mean by "when she's here in person with you?"

As far as what to do, Ubi's just like our time. Lie down, relax, and talk to them. They love affectionate talk. Tell them about what their touch feels like.

They can read minds. You really can't hide any thoughts from them. Ubi's know us. Once they take a liking...well, basically we feel like the most blessed guys around. They do truly love us though.

But, they aren't here, in a physical sense, like other people are. Maybe in a year or two I'll think differently.
What I mean is that I can sense Morrigan's energy, like I can feel from my mind that she's there. I may not see her, but I can tell that she's there. Sometimes I can see her through my mind sitting down near my legs, and I did feel her body next to mine as I was going to bed for the night. Like it was pressed up against my chest.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
What I mean is that I can sense Morrigan's energy, like I can feel from my mind that she's there. I may not see her, but I can tell that she's there. Sometimes I can see her through my mind sitting down near my legs, and I did feel her body next to mine as I was going to bed for the night. Like it was pressed up against my chest.
If you feel her pressed up against your chest, while you are awake, yes she's there. :)

I think a lot of folks don't realize, that Ubi's interact with us, while we are awake. Not only Astral or lucid dreaming. Wide effing awake, completely conscious of what's going on around us.

Jack, mine like to spoon me to sleep. They wrap their arms around me and press up against my back.

I will say, don't expect to see them, as you would a person. Maybe you can, if you do, let me know so I can learn. I've been with mine almost 3 years now.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
If you feel her pressed up against your chest, while you are awake, yes she's there. :)

I think a lot of folks don't realize, that Ubi's interact with us, while we are awake. Not only Astral or lucid dreaming. Wide effing awake, completely conscious of what's going on around us.

Jack, mine like to spoon me to sleep. They wrap their arms around me and press up against my back.

I will say, don't expect to see them, as you would a person. Maybe you can, if you do, let me know so I can learn. I've been with mine almost 3 years now.
Though it's funny when we talk about in person.. When Darklordmidnight decides to start up on Project Omega again, Morrigan Aensland will be just as physical as you and me and would be visible to all when he personally perfects the process. I left him an email to take my advice and finish what he started, he will read it eventually. In the meantime, I will pray for him, and have My djinn and alya help him with his success.

But still, when Morrigan's there with me and snuggling up next to me.. I feel at ease with myself, like I can forget about my personal problems I've been having. It's a truly remarkable experience to have.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

marquest wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

By mid September, I will have been with CH for a full year. I have bought quite a few spells to help with my third eye and have asked my companions to assist me as well. I've now grown to see them from the corner of my eyes... especially when I'm trying to sleep and they decide to be playful. And it's not a quick glimpse type of thing. I can see them moving around behind me all night. At first it was faint and looked like just a bunch of white or grey clouds moving around but now its getting more focused and taking form... and I noticed some days the sight moves up a little... it goes from behind to being able to see behind and next to me. And on very very rare days, when the room is mostly dark, there are quick moments when I can fully see them in full form in front of me, no energy clouds.

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

Well I belive I'm receiving her vessel today but she was bridged to me anyways but last night was the first time meeting her face to face in my dream. She appeared as an attractive Korean woman and although she was coy at first her oreasance drew me in and we started a relationship almost immediately. Then this morning right before I woke up this song was playing on the other side of my room where I don't have any audio devices. When I fully woke up it stopped so I took it as a sign she wanted to listen to that song. Needless to say I felt compelled to play it in my car on the way to work today.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”