First time Djinn user/First time seeing Djinn (Possibly)

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Thank you! Saving that for later. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:Thank you! Saving that for later. :D
No problem. This one has a better chance of working than the others because it requires you to focus on these visuals.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. Not sure if I'm the only vessel keeper with this, but I was holding it mostly out of habit and it seems to shift in weight. Some moments it feels light as a feather other times it feels like it's slowly weighing down on my fingers taking my hand down with them. Is this an energy thing or what?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

AceOfSpades wrote:Bit of an update. Not sure if I'm the only vessel keeper with this, but I was holding it mostly out of habit and it seems to shift in weight. Some moments it feels light as a feather other times it feels like it's slowly weighing down on my fingers taking my hand down with them. Is this an energy thing or what?
Yes, that can happen. Sometimes the vessels change color or temperature, too. Nothing to be alarmed about.

See if you can sense any emotion or thoughts projecting in conjunction with the change. Sometimes there is a deeper meaning attached, or they are just trying to get your attention or something.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Bit of an update. Not sure if I'm the only vessel keeper with this, but I was holding it mostly out of habit and it seems to shift in weight. Some moments it feels light as a feather other times it feels like it's slowly weighing down on my fingers taking my hand down with them. Is this an energy thing or what?
Yes, that can happen. Sometimes the vessels change color or temperature, too. Nothing to be alarmed about.

See if you can sense any emotion or thoughts projecting in conjunction with the change. Sometimes there is a deeper meaning attached, or they are just trying to get your attention or something.
There are some color and temp changes but I at first thought the latter was from my holding it. Kinda like how one can't tell if they feel a pulse from something or if it's coming from your fingers. But the weight part really intrigued me. As for colors, the vessel kinda sorta shifts tint. It's an Amethyst Sphere, sometimes it's a light sort of clear like purple but other times it's dark. As for emotion not sure if I could sense it if any. I guess it was trying to get my attention, but I had no idea.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

AceOfSpades wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:

There are some color and temp changes but I at first thought the latter was from my holding it. Kinda like how one can't tell if they feel a pulse from something or if it's coming from your fingers. But the weight part really intrigued me. As for colors, the vessel kinda sorta shifts tint. It's an Amethyst Sphere, sometimes it's a light sort of clear like purple but other times it's dark. As for emotion not sure if I could sense it if any. I guess it was trying to get my attention, but I had no idea.
Absolutely, they are incredibly communicative. You're making good progress with your Djinn. :D Keep doing what you're doing, and try to spend as much quiet time as possible with them, without outside distractions (music, TV, radio, cell phone, whatever) so you can concentrate on perceiving any emotions, pictures, or words from them.

I think my Djinn are the ones who move stuff around the house the most. I'm playing hide and seek with my incense cones right now because someone doesn't like them and decided to make them vanish. :problem:

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:

Absolutely, they are incredibly communicative. You're making good progress with your Djinn. :D Keep doing what you're doing, and try to spend as much quiet time as possible with them, without outside distractions (music, TV, radio, cell phone, whatever) so you can concentrate on perceiving any emotions, pictures, or words from them.

I think my Djinn are the ones who move stuff around the house the most. I'm playing hide and seek with my incense cones right now because someone doesn't like them and decided to make them vanish. :problem:
That's the strange part even when I am doing distraction things like music and movies and stuff. I find myself habitually bringing the vessel with me. It's almost as if she's listening/watching with me. Like a silent companion at a movie theatre.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

AceOfSpades wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:

That's the strange part even when I am doing distraction things like music and movies and stuff. I find myself habitually bringing the vessel with me. It's almost as if she's listening/watching with me. Like a silent companion at a movie theatre.
That's a very accurate impression. If you pay attention, after a while you might even feel what they're thinking about what you're watching. Or hear their commentary. :D

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:

That's a very accurate impression. If you pay attention, after a while you might even feel what they're thinking about what you're watching. Or hear their commentary. :D
I hope so. I only heard her speak twice. And that was in her world. Hopefully I'll be able to hear the voice again in this world. Right now as I post this I am holding the vessel in my hand. It was cold at first but then it felt. The best way to describe it, lukewarm.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”