First time Djinn user/First time seeing Djinn (Possibly)

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

It seems my experiment was a bit of a success to further bonding. After finishing watching the movie with her I picked the vessel up asking what she thought of the movie. It was ice cold at first, but then it started warming up almost instantly.

Also I've been noticing something lately. The warmer the vessel gets the more malleable it feels. Almost similar to my trip to her world only it hasn't expanded.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I seen her again. Same way I saw her before. I tried something new this time. I went to sleep early, but this time I arranged it so that while I sleep the vessel would be in my hand at all times. The first time I tried, I felt what I could only describe as an electric shock in my hand. I first thought maybe there was static electricity in my comforter. But it felt as powerful as say accidentally grabbing a light socket. It almost made me drop the vessel because of how powerful it was. But I didn't. I managed to sleep after that and I saw her again.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I bought some lavender oil as an offering, but I don't know how to use it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm use the oil burner, maybe? The one with small container on top for the water and oil, and a place to put candle underneath to heat up the water : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:Mm use the oil burner, maybe? The one with small container on top for the water and oil, and a place to put candle underneath to heat up the water : )
I didn't have an oil burner so I kinda improvised. I had a white candle that was already used. I poured a few drops into what I call the wax canyon. the groove you see when a candle burns through some wax. I lit the candle and at first it started burning like normal but after a few seconds the flame started making these weird shapes and sounds before it put itself out. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it was an amazing sight to see.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I believe that oil can be highly flammable. If you're adding it to a candle, make sure it has completely soaked into the wax before you light it, and I would start with no more than a drop.

Another option is to heat a small amount of water on the stove. Once it starts steaming, add a few drops to the water.

Just keep an eye on it so the water doesn't run out and the oil scorches the pot. And scrub it well before using it for food if you didn't get food grade oil.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:I believe that oil can be highly flammable. If you're adding it to a candle, make sure it has completely soaked into the wax before you light it, and I would start with no more than a drop.

Another option is to heat a small amount of water on the stove. Once it starts steaming, add a few drops to the water.

Just keep an eye on it so the water doesn't run out and the oil scorches the pot. And scrub it well before using it for food if you didn't get food grade oil.
That's what I thought at first, but it wasn't so much that the flame covered the wick and the groove. That part was normal. Dangerous but to be expected. But after that the flame and I'm not really sure how to describe this. It sorta jumped. Like at first the flame spread to where the drops were placed but then it sorta kept going on and off while it was moving in an upwards motion before closing out. Like it was imploding rather than exploding. It did this for a few seconds and then it stopped. After it went out I waited a while then to double check I repeated the process, just to see if it was maybe the oil. But when I relit it again, nothing. As in it just burned like a regular candle. Like I said it was an amazing sight to watch. I seen many fire related things including flammable substance related things, but this one was like nothing I ever seen before. It wasn't too far from the vessel either. I'm not 100% certain but I think I may have managed to establish a stronger connection.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

AceOfSpades wrote:I seen her again. Same way I saw her before. I tried something new this time. I went to sleep early, but this time I arranged it so that while I sleep the vessel would be in my hand at all times. The first time I tried, I felt what I could only describe as an electric shock in my hand. I first thought maybe there was static electricity in my comforter. But it felt as powerful as say accidentally grabbing a light socket. It almost made me drop the vessel because of how powerful it was. But I didn't. I managed to sleep after that and I saw her again.
Bit of a follow up to this I spoke to the person I purchased her from in an effort to shed some light on what happened the day I posted what I'm quoting here. He told me that the shock was the result of an Energy charge and that only happens when the connection between spirit and owner gets stronger. He told me it was a rarity.

But to stay on topic with the Lavender. I also took the liberty of putting some of it on her charging pouch and her vessel. When I did the latter, the vessel seemed hot in my hand. Not a painful hot, but feeling that it was getting hot.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. After my negatitve entity problem was dealt with, as seen here, http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70494.html I decided to do a few things, just to see how Ok I was and if it had any positive effect on my link with her. The first I did was kind of mundane, but it seemed to work. I wished for a pizza. It's a long funny story why I would do that, but the short end of it was, when I was explaining how the entities affected our bond, I mentioned that it was like having one phoneline between me and her and the entities being in the middle of it causing static and scramble. So if I were to hypothetically wish for something simple like a pizza. It would sound like gibberish to her on her end. It would confuse her and she wouldn't grant it out of worry it might F*** something up. But after that mess was dealt with it seemed to work. I even got it for free. But at the same time, it was also the result of a point system I used to get the voucher for it. But it was weird because I got enough points around the same time I wished for it. I wasn't too sure. The second thing I did was I took the vessel in my hand, closed my eyes and concentrated as hard as I can. On anything, my wishes, my wanting to see her. Pretty much anything related to the vessel, my djinn and it's powers. I did this for about a few minutes with my eyes closed my hand tight around the vessel and clenching my head. (Where you close your eyes tight enough that it brings your forhead with it and in turn stimulates your brain). My body started warming up and I could feel a pulse coming from the vessel. After I open them I briefly see bright white particles floating around in the air. I don't know if it was because of my own energy or hers, but I nearly managed to see something from it.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

A major update. . When my stones came yesterday I took it as a sign that things are gonna be ok from here on in and that, the magic is beginning to kick in for me. I activated the bounce back stone as an insurance policy and yesterday and today I am starting the bridging stones. I have 5 more days to go before that invocation is complete. On a whim I held the connecting stone and my vessel to summon my Djinn and while I didn't see her in the flesh I caught a glimpse of her energy form in the form of a lavender colored ball of light. As further proof, the air in my room grew denser as if I could barely be able to breath and tears came from my eyes. As though whatever was blocking our connection was slowly beginning to falter. I was a quick heart rate from being in the same conditions I was the first time I saw her. I decided not to list all my wishes at once and have her focus on one wish at a time starting with the wish I thought was more important. I was reckless before when I laid it all out on her, I will not have that happen again. I think she knew what state I was in which was why she couldn't grant them before. She was patient, she was waiting for it all to clear out. But I am confident that now more than ever she will be able to grant my wishes one at a time, while I work to further strengthen our bond.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”