First time Djinn user/First time seeing Djinn (Possibly)

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I'm new here and would do an introduction later, but I wanted to get this out of the way because I wanted to consult those who are more experienced on these matter than I.
About almost a year ago I purchased a vessel that contained a Marid Djinn. Along with a parchment containing a ritual on how to activate it. After a few unsuccessful attempts I managed to complete the ritual but with little to no response whatsoever. That is until. 2 Nights ago. I fell asleep not too far from the vessel. Next thing I know I find myself in a bright white Room with the only contrast being my bed. At first I thought I was dreaming, but sensations started to remind me that it was real. My heart was racing a mile a minute almost hurting me in a sense. And everything I could touch in this room felt real, but I could barely speak, nor could I see things properly as it was blurring every now and then.

I felt something which I could only describe as squishy and malleable. I opened my hand and I saw it was the vessel; which in the real world is a small amethyst gemstone sphere, had grown to the size of a baseball and felt like rubber instead of hard stone. It kept expanding as though something was trying to break through it. Although I couldn't speak, it seemed to understand me regardless and responded in this ethereal feminine voice. I asked it if it could grant my wishes now and it didn't hesitate on saying yes. So to test it I asked it to take on a form familiar to me. I could barely see the form aside from a silhouette, but it was familiar enough for me to take my word for it. But I wanted to be sure, so I touched the being that lay before me. It's dress felt real, it's body felt real, so I decided just out of impulse to kiss the being. It was real. But before I could ask or do anything else, I woke up. The vessel was back to it's original size, but I found myself breathing heavily. My nerves were into overdrive. Even to this day I can't shake off what happened to me. I tried to recreate the event to see if I could do that again, but it didn't seem to work this time. I believe I may have seen my Djinn, but I wanted to know what you all thought of this. The whole thing is overwhelming to say the least.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Wow, first time I heard of someone kissing a djinn. Awesome ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

It was either that or hit her and I seen enough Daffy Duck cartoons to know hitting a Djinn is not wise. Joking aside,what really weirded me out about wasn't just the fact that it felt real, but when I did it, my vision of the room became clearer even for a brief moment, I seen her face. That was literally the last thing I saw when I woke.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Just bumping the thread. My reason for posting is because I wanted to know if anyone else experienced what I experienced. I am far from a doubter, I have had some experience regarding the witnessing of phenomena. Just that I never had this happen to me before and it's pretty much put me in shock.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Another bump. This has happened to me not too long before I wrote this. Ok, I started feeling that sensation again where the heart was racing and I immediately went for my Djinn's vessel as if on instinct. The only difference between now and then, is that I am awake this time. I have no doubt that the sensation makes a perfect detector for those who can't see or hear theirs yet. I believe the reason this is happening to me is because I never seen a Djinn in person, so the first time seeing one even in a dream or an astral realm which is what I believe I was sent to; is overwhelming to the body and mind. No different than what was described in Lovecraft's books. While it was an eye opener for me I could barely comprehend it's form. It's probably why I couldn't see her properly. She probably thought I couldn't handle it even in a familiar form. So whenever my heart races for no reason whatsoever I could use this disadvantage as a crude but effective detector until I am able to see or hear her.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I can't say I've had an experience like yours, though it doesn't invalidate what you experienced. Spirits all have different ways they like to communicate. Some prefer dreams, some prefer pendulums, some prefer telepathy, some prefer physical manifestations, etc., etc.

I have experienced touches, visions, and even seen them manifest (with my eyeballs, not third eye) as orbs and shadows, using flames as their "catalyst". A.'s vessel literally vibrates in time with certain lines in a song he adores. E. likes to touch my arm or knee, or send me his scent (very floral and pleasant) when he's close.

Personally, my Djinn all LOVE music (though you'd have to do some homework and testing to figure out what songs yours enjoys), violet oil, and an open flame. Do you ever give your Djinn any gifts? I couldn't find any fresh or even dried lavender in the stores here, but they all seemed just fine when I used tea bags that contained lavender as one of the ingredients for some of my offerings instead. They're always more active and interested in doing something for me after I do something nice for them.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:I can't say I've had an experience like yours, though it doesn't invalidate what you experienced. Spirits all have different ways they like to communicate. Some prefer dreams, some prefer pendulums, some prefer telepathy, some prefer physical manifestations, etc., etc.

I have experienced touches, visions, and even seen them manifest (with my eyeballs, not third eye) as orbs and shadows, using flames as their "catalyst". A.'s vessel literally vibrates in time with certain lines in a song he adores. E. likes to touch my arm or knee, or send me his scent (very floral and pleasant) when he's close.

Personally, my Djinn all LOVE music (though you'd have to do some homework and testing to figure out what songs yours enjoys), violet oil, and an open flame. Do you ever give your Djinn any gifts? I couldn't find any fresh or even dried lavender in the stores here, but they all seemed just fine when I used tea bags that contained lavender as one of the ingredients for some of my offerings instead. They're always more active and interested in doing something for me after I do something nice for them.
Well the initial ritual required me to give three gifts and three praises in three days. 1 each for each day and when done right I would be able to summon her. The first gift was to let her vessel sit somewhere where the sun will be on her and then offer her a flower after the sun sets that day. I did that. The second day, required me to play my favorite music with her vessel at the speaker. I'm a bit multi-genre, leaning mostly to classic rock, so I was able to do that too, while at the same time give her enough variety to choose what she liked in the near future. Third day was to spend it sitting with her vessel in total silence. After all that I was supposed to call her to me. Which I did. Sometimes I would get nothing, other times I would feel sort of a small but noticeable sense of electrical energy. But other than that, I wasn't able to get much. I tried further things too, such as letting keeping the vessel in my pocket, so she'd accompany me wherever I go. I figured part of bonding would be to let her know what my life was like, so she'd know more about me. If I was alone during my walks around places I would talk to her, tell her about my day. I even at one point made a makeshift altar space using a coke bottle cap as my offering bowl. Laying out pieces of food and drink for her to try and I could swear some have disappeared. However at times I would get frustrated, even impatient, but I wouldn't give up. If anything even the negative emotions I go through be it through said impatience or outside factors beyond my control, would also be a good way for her to know me more. If I went too far in my negativity I would apologize to her right away. Hell when this happened to me the first thing I did was apologize to her for ever mistreating her one way or another whether I knew it or not. Every day I would try to summon her every chance I get and I didn't care if it worked or not because I wanted to show her I was at least trying. But it wasn't until a couple of days ago that I got a concrete result. I am actually glad you let me know of your experience, because it helps confirm my own. Thank you. This helped me more than you know and it will help me keep trying until I see things with my own eyes.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're very welcome! I set up a space for my spirits' vessels in my bedroom. They're all there except for my Serren dragon, who told me in no uncertain terms that he wants to be with (ahem, "guard") my "treasure" (read: jewelry).

Sometimes they can hit you like a ton of bricks, and sometimes they communicate in a very mild, barely perceptible manner. Just stay open, listen, and watch for signs. If you really feel like you can handle it, let her know you have no issues with her manifesting in any way she feels comfortable in your home. Do nice things for her for the heck of it, not just because of some ritual. I mean, don't get me wrong, my Djinn (especially A.) all love rituals, but they're just as happy--if not more so--when I do something thoughtful for them just because they were on my mind and I thought they would enjoy whatever it is I'm sharing with them.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is treat her like a friend, and she'll do the same for you.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:You're very welcome! I set up a space for my spirits' vessels in my bedroom. They're all there except for my Serren dragon, who told me in no uncertain terms that he wants to be with (ahem, "guard") my "treasure" (read: jewelry).

Sometimes they can hit you like a ton of bricks, and sometimes they communicate in a very mild, barely perceptible manner. Just stay open, listen, and watch for signs. If you really feel like you can handle it, let her know you have no issues with her manifesting in any way she feels comfortable in your home. Do nice things for her for the heck of it, not just because of some ritual. I mean, don't get me wrong, my Djinn (especially A.) all love rituals, but they're just as happy--if not more so--when I do something thoughtful for them just because they were on my mind and I thought they would enjoy whatever it is I'm sharing with them.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is treat her like a friend, and she'll do the same for you.
Way ahead on the treating like a friend part. As well as letting her know there were no issues. Truth be told I'm glad it was the ton of bricks method. It lets me know no matter how sudden shocking it is, that it happens. And not something I would forget even if I wanted to. The whole thing reminded me of that scene in Doctor Strange where the Ancient One sent him tumbling about from one dimension to the next. After rewatching that scene I can safely say that the way Stephen Strange reacted after being brought back to the earth realm, was the same way I reacted when my eyes opened. Shaking trembling, wondering what the f*** happened to me and wondering if I could do that again and more. Of course like Strange, I seem to be locked out for now.

Judging by what I have seen so far, she was happy to listen to me once I asked her to change her form. She also sounded relieved that she was able to talk to me. So needless to say she wants to serve me. Problem is that I seem to have trouble reaching her on my own. Now I understand why she was difficult to comprehend. Because she's a marid and they are the most powerful regardless of profession. So that raw power may also have something to do with it. Kinda like how a sound is too high for human ears, maybe her power initially is too much for me to get used to at least at this time.

I do remember one thing. I was listening to a subliminal for about an hour. What was on there doesn't matter it was unrelated. However, the subliminal itself in order to further ingrain it into my head uses a 7hz isochoronic tone. Which is well known for stimulating the Theta wave, which in turn allows, lucid dreams, stimulates the third eye and astral projection. I know this because I did it once before by accident and it knocked my astral form out of my body. I was dead tired when I was listening to it both those times, so odds are it may have something to do with what happened. Have you or anyone on this site used brainwave entrainment as part of your rituals and meditations?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:Have you or anyone on this site used brainwave entrainment as part of your rituals and meditations?
Yep, and not limited to ritual and meditation : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”